1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

NO, that is a layer of Gnat Nix to keep any gnats from getting into my roots. I saw a couple on one of my insect traps and I went into full blown panic mode. The Gnat Nix keeps them from getting down into the soil. So any Gnats that might have been in the soil, will die in the soil and no more Gnats can get down into the soil. Then I have also been spraying the veg clones with Neem oil every other day.
Oh my bad and I use need oil faithfully and hasn't let me down and I would of went into panic mode also.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

I got my ATF seeds (regular not feminized) through the Neptune Seed bank. The breeder was Twisty Treat Seeds. They sold out shortly after I got my seeds. ATF seeds are hard to find, very hard to find....especially the Sativa Dominant variety. Its another reason why I am breeding for seeds as well as cross breeding strains.
Big fan!

Just remember what we talked a few weeks ago Guy! Still stands brother!
I'm not afraid to admit I love you......lmao! Same here brother, anytime.

I'm not afraid to admit I love you......lmao! Same here brother, anytime.

Aww Shucks, you better watch out Guy, you are going to make Ms Stank jealous!!

Oh my bad and I use need oil faithfully and hasn't let me down and I would of went into panic mode also.

Its some good stuff. I do my best never to use anything chemical based on my plants. Though I suppose in the case of possibly losing an entire crop vs using chemicals, I would probably choose the chemicals.

Looks like the Seedsman package got here!! WOOT WOOT. Friday and a seed delivery, today is looking to be a good day!

Looks like the Seedsman package got here!! WOOT WOOT. Friday and a seed delivery, today is looking to be a good day!

JUNKIE!!!!!:high-five:

Here is what came to the house!!

20170728_104933.jpg

Nice that where I order my seeds from also very reliable seed bank

Seedsman is my go to. Always fast, generally get them within 7-8 days of shipping and I love their stealth shipping option. They get very creative in there methods. And their prices and selection are top notch.

Hey hey I expect to be seeing some babies soon!! What do you think you'll pop first? Always a hard decision haha

Well my next grow is already set. I will be growing Blue Dream, Girl Scout Cookies, Northern Lights, White Widow and for my CBD I am going to run a OG Kush CBD.

I will be moving the clones I intend to breed into the big tent once I harvest the two ATF plants that are finishing up. Then a few weeks into that, I will pop the above strains.

did those ship stealth Van??

Yes sir, I always get the stealth option in the original package. I got a nice lego toy this time!!!

ahhh Ill try that, never saw the stealth in original, good call:thanks::thumb:

I don't know, its not that I don't trust people.....but I guess I don't trust people. I mean most likely the seeds they send out of the original packaging is really what you ordered, but I like knowing for sure. And if that means that I pay a few extra bucks for that peace of mind, well then so be it. I always get the insurance as well. Might be a waste, but as you see, I don't generally buy one or two seeds at a time. If a package like this didn't make it through customs, not only would I be pissed but I would be out a pretty good chunk of change. But having said that, I am 6 for 6 on success deliveries with Seedsman.

Its the more Indica dominant variety of the strain, so not sure if thats what you are looking for or not. Sagarmatha is the breeder, you can check their site here for more info on it.

Sagarmatha Seeds - Matanuska Tundra aka Alaskan Thunderfuck

Back
Top Bottom