1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Congratulations!!! :party:

The berry sounds divine. Makes me wish we has smellavision here. And now you've made me add another strain to the wishlist....keeps getting longer and longer. :laughtwo:

If you order from Seedsman, his Blueberry (the Blueberry strain I grew) is always one of his freebies he gives out. Thats one of the things I love about Seedsman, his freebies!

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Sounds like I might need to make an order soon :winkyface:

Sounds like I might need to make an order soon :winkyface:

I have another one on its way. Way more than I should have bought, but I can't help it!! The minute I say I don't need anymore, I find myself on their site going "OH, that sounds lovely, I want a couple of those.....and LOOK AT THAT ONE, must have a few of those!"

I'm growing a free blueberry from seedsman...hope I get those purty buds too

I got a notification GDP reg seeds where in stock but nothing yet.

Oh the seed addiction....lol

I'm growing a free blueberry from seedsman...hope I get those purty buds too

I got a notification GDP reg seeds where in stock but nothing yet.

Oh the seed addiction....lol

I have a couple GDP regular seeds from Canuk Seeds. Looking forward to growing those at some point. I need a bigger tent!!

I have a couple GDP regular seeds from Canuk Seeds. Looking forward to growing those at some point. I need a bigger tent!!
I wanna cross GDP with Candida....that would be epic

What are you going to call it LOL? Probably not going to be as entertaining as some of the other strains we have chatted at on Growchy's journal.

Very pretty harvest VS. Look like solid buds w/ great color. Quite a feat on your 1st try. :clap: :Namaste:

Thanks BL, I was pleased. I believe the Blueberry is the lowest yielder out of the group. It grew the slowest in veg and I kind of just stuck it in the middle of the other 4 plants to fill in the space. I think I will get more from the other 4 strains. Will be harvesting the Blue Kush and Durban Poison this week as well so stay tuned brother!!

What are you going to call it LOL? Probably not going to be as entertaining as some of the other strains we have chatted at on Growchy's journal.

Maybe Purple Candy....or Candy Apple Purps.....lol

Maybe Purple Candy....or Candy Apple Purps.....lol

Those aren't too bad.

So I am sitting here, a bit medicated....watching Joe Rogan's podcast on Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather fight. Now I fancy myself a pretty tough dude, pretty big dude, a retired Marine with 22+ years in, but that damn McGregor is a scary SOB. Forget the fact I am 6 inches taller and outweigh him by about 90 lbs, and the fact he is an MMA fighter.....but I might just run away from that dude and I can't say that I have had that thought many times in my life. I don't know if its the medicine or him LOL.

He's a fkn beast for sure I think he may just mop the floor with mayweather lol. We def have a plan for some crosses but I don't know if we will achieve much with the names lol gotta get our hands on some moby dick lmao

Those aren't too bad.

So I am sitting here, a bit medicated....watching Joe Rogan's podcast on Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather fight. Now I fancy myself a pretty tough dude, pretty big dude, a retired Marine with 22+ years in, but that damn McGregor is a scary SOB. Forget the fact I am 6 inches taller and outweigh him by about 90 lbs, and the fact he is an MMA fighter.....but I might just run away from that dude and I can't say that I have had that thought many times in my life. I don't know if its the medicine or him LOL.

I hear ya, I studied Muay Thai Kickboxing, Shaolin Kung Fu, and Wing Chun for years, wrestled in high school, and spent years fighting wildfires...and this is before UFC. I remember watching the carnage that was UFC 1. But these guys now are crazy. No way I would get in the ring with 99% of those animals lol.

Best thing I can do now is step into the garden with a few heavyweight buds

I hear ya, I studied Muay Thai Kickboxing, Shaolin Kung Fu, and Wing Chun for years, wrestled in high school, and spent years fighting wildfires...and this is before UFC. I remember watching the carnage that was UFC 1. But these guys now are crazy. No way I would get in the ring with 99% of those animals lol.

Best thing I can do now is step into the garden with a few heavyweight buds

LOL, yes indeed....a heavyweight bud contender!! I certainly can't imagine doing much anymore. I can't even hit the heavy bag I have sitting here in my living room with my back the way it is. I used to work that SOB over with both hands and feet. I miss those times. Hopefully if I have the surgery soon, I will be able to start doing those sorts of things again.

Good luck with your surgery, I'm post op on my second surgery and the outcome gets worse and worse. I'm watching my future earning capabilities slowly dissipate as I get worse lol if I don't start getting better the surgeon wants to put dead people parts in me... not cool .

Honestly, I can't get my head around the fact that this is your first grow....I was like WTF? Great job buddy! I harvested my 2 Bubba kush while you were away, 410 grams wet, 122 dried.

Honestly, I can't get my head around the fact that this is your first grow....I was like WTF? Great job buddy! I harvested my 2 Bubba kush while you were away, 410 grams wet, 122 dried.

Well in my defense, my brother has grown for years and grows commercially in Washington State and i have picked his brain over years. I have seen him do his thing. So I am not exactly as much of a novice as most beginners. Throw in the fact, I have been an outdoor veggie gardener for years. Growing isn't exactly a hard thing to do if you understand the basics of growing. Plus growing in KindSoil is literally no work. I don't add anything if I don't want. I just water. I don't have to deal with figuring out what my plant needs. It takes what it wants and needs from the soil. I can't think of an easier way for someone to grow cannabis the first time and I would highly encourage a 1st timer to use it. Learn how it grows....then try different methods and playing around with nutes.

Back
Top Bottom