1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Gorgeous buds!!

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Haven't seen to much of you around buddy, hope everything's going OK with you and your family.

Yo van hope everything is good my friend..you got a lot of people asking about you over here. Not sure if anyone would notice if I was out lol. While you guys wait for van to return check out my organic grow in which ive learned mostly everything from mr stank himself thanks

Hope all is well Van! If your back has you down and you read this, please check your private messages.
Tried that too brother.....no response. Our thoughts are with you Van.

Hey all, sorry for the silence the last week or so. Had to make a trip out of town to help deal with some stuff going on but I am back for now. Thanks for the concern, it really means a lot.

Gotta admit, I was worried about the girls while I was gone. I did a really thorough watering before I left and knew that I would be gone about 1 day longer than the normal time between watering but it seems like there was only a little minor drying out. One plant (clone) was really dry but after about an hour after watering, she had popped back up and was looking normal. I hope that there wasn't too much stress on her.

I will be checking trichomes on the girls sometime today and if things are looking good I will either start harvesting today or tomorrow. They still might need a few more days though, but no way to tell until I take a look under the scope. Anyways its great to be back, I missed chatting with all you that follow this journal.

Hey Van Stank, nice photos, the recreational MJ stores may need a grower like you???????

Hey Van Stank, nice photos, the recreational MJ stores may need a grower like you???????

It is certainly something that would be interesting. I have always loved growing (fruits and veggies) and the little lady and I have thought about becoming a small operations farm to table supplier for restaurants as a means to live a modest living. I would love to learn enough about growing cannabis to be a small organic farmer (I have no interest in being large scale like I hear people talk of).

Hi Van Stank, Hopefully the Mass Licensing allows for small growers to be part of the retail sales, Nevada's first day of recreational sales, the stores ran out of product, I see that happening here also, I think you should go for it if you can work it out!

Glad you're back VS! :) looking forward to an update - your girls are looking sweet man

Thanks Skoondawg. It was a tough trip and its been a tough two weeks. Just hoping it will get better. Glad to be back home and back on here. I miss this place and all you guys and gals. Finished watering all the girls last night when I got home so I am hoping I will be able to get around to doing a good update today or tomorrow.

Hope your small farm dream becomes a reality VS

Thanks PW, I appreciate it. I would happy doing either food or cannabis LOL.

My grandpa had a commercial greenhouse for years, wish he was still here so i could pick his brain.

Back
Top Bottom