1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Are you guys talking about tinctures

Well we are kind of having an open ended talk that stemmed from making oil. But my thread is an open forum Closetop, we can talk about anything that anyone wants to! I am new to all of it so I will happily discuss anything!

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Amen brother, yeah it's funny nine of ten 420 members biggest achievement is still being alive lmao

LMAO you got that right brother. Man I have some stories I could share!

How's the girls looking Stank?

Sorry guys, been a lot of stuff going on back in Florida with my family that is occupying my time the last week. In the process of watering the girls right now. Will post an update of everything today.

Been thinking of you and your family, Van. Hope there is some light at the end of a tough week.

Flower Day 55/47 Update

Sorry for the lack of updates all. Been dealing with a lot of stuff with my family for the last week or so and its put a damper on my time with the girls and on here. Hoping it doesn't mess with my harvest that is upcoming. Anyways, so lets recap whats going on.

Main tent, the girls are doing well. Just finished watering them. Should have watered them yesterday but by the time that I realized I was supposed to water, it was 5 minutes until lights out. Leaves were a bit droopy this morning but are already popping back up. I need to start checking the trichomes soon, perhaps tonight or tomorrow.

Clone Tent. The clones are doing well for the most part. The original three that I took while the girls were still in veg are looking really strong and healthy. I will be transplanting them into 1 gallon smart pots in the next couple days. Some of the clones I took while in flower are growing a bit weird. If they don't start to normalize here soon, I might ditch a few of them. My original intention was to cross breed the original clones with the ATF male, and make the clones I took in flower into feminized seeds after the cross breeding.

ATF 4 update. The big male is still doing his thing. I took 4 clones from him a bit over a week ago and those clones are doing well, despite no roots quite yet. When I get the roots, I will transplant them and get rid of the big male. I will use the clones to cross breed and to keep the genetics alive.

Tent Day 55/47
20170712_121700.jpg

20170712_121717.jpg

Buds update

20170712_121744.jpg

20170712_121754.jpg

20170712_121819.jpg

20170712_121840.jpg

20170712_121851.jpg

20170712_121921.jpg

20170712_121931.jpg

Clone Tent
20170712_135442.jpg

20170712_135429.jpg

Newest ATF 4 male clones
20170712_135547.jpg

First and foremost, I hope all is well with your family......all the best in that respect.

Secondary to that.....you take amazing close ups of your flowers. How the heck do you stay so still? That's another strain I'll need to research : anti tremor, lol.

First and foremost, I hope all is well with your family......all the best in that respect.

Secondary to that.....you take amazing close ups of your flowers. How the heck do you stay so still? That's another strain I'll need to research : anti tremor, lol.

LOL, I don't know man. Pictures have just come naturally to me. And thank you for the kind words.

Back
Top Bottom