1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

My grandpa had a commercial greenhouse for years, wish he was still here so i could pick his brain.

Those old timers have so much knowledge. I would love to find an old dude that would be willing to share some knowledge and time with me. Hell I would even intern for a year for free if he didn't live far from me.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Yea the old guys are a gold mine.
You guys are my gold mine! All of you!

Flower Day 67 - 57 since hairs appeared

Returned back home late Saturday night. Watered all the girls and boys. Figured it was time for an update. Last picture of the tent being fully occupied.

20170724_135746.jpg

20170724_135808.jpg

Looks like the Blueberry is ready for harvest and I will be cutting her down tonight when Ms Stank gets home. She wants to be a part of the harvest part so the help will certainly be nice! Here are the pics of her in her slightly amber glory.

072417_Blueberry_1.jpg

072417_Blueberry_2.jpg

072417_Blueberry_3.jpg

072417_Blueberry_41.jpg

072417_Blueberry_51.jpg

072417_Blueberry_6.jpg

The Blue Kush is getting close. I will be harvesting a couple buds now in the early stage and then will do most of the harvest when there is a bit more amber. I will also leave a couple on to go late in the flower just to see the difference in the high. Here is the Blue Kush.

072417_Blue_Kush_1.jpg

072417_Blue_Kush_2.jpg

072417_Blue_Kush_3.jpg

072417_Blue_Kush_4.jpg

072417_Blue_Kush_5.jpg

072417_Blue_Kush_6.jpg

And here is the Durban Poison. Looks like I kind of have a mixed bag with this one. A few of the buds seem really close and then some still have a few days. Gonna take a couple tonight and then play the rest by ear.

072417_DP_1.jpg

072417_DP_2.jpg

072417_DP_3.jpg

072417_DP_4.jpg

072417_DP_5.jpg

072417_DP_7.jpg

I will be doing an update on the clones tomorrow. They are all looking good and growing nicely. Happy growing everyone, missed you guys!

:bravo: Gorgeous ladies!

I hope it was nice and relaxing to see them when you got home. :hug:

:bravo: Gorgeous ladies!

I hope it was nice and relaxing to see them when you got home. :hug:

It was, but it was also stressful to know that the area was dealing with 90+ degree weather and them going a day and some change longer than they normally do. I was relieved that they pulled through with relative little harm. Its nice to be back!

Flower Day 67 - 57 since hairs appeared

Returned back home late Saturday night. Watered all the girls and boys. Figured it was time for an update. Last picture of the tent being fully occupied.

20170724_135746.jpg

20170724_135808.jpg

Looks like the Blueberry is ready for harvest and I will be cutting her down tonight when Ms Stank gets home. She wants to be a part of the harvest part so the help will certainly be nice! Here are the pics of her in her slightly amber glory.

072417_Blueberry_1.jpg

072417_Blueberry_2.jpg

072417_Blueberry_3.jpg

072417_Blueberry_41.jpg

072417_Blueberry_51.jpg

072417_Blueberry_6.jpg

The Blue Kush is getting close. I will be harvesting a couple buds now in the early stage and then will do most of the harvest when there is a bit more amber. I will also leave a couple on to go late in the flower just to see the difference in the high. Here is the Blue Kush.

072417_Blue_Kush_1.jpg

072417_Blue_Kush_2.jpg

072417_Blue_Kush_3.jpg

072417_Blue_Kush_4.jpg

072417_Blue_Kush_5.jpg

072417_Blue_Kush_6.jpg

And here is the Durban Poison. Looks like I kind of have a mixed bag with this one. A few of the buds seem really close and then some still have a few days. Gonna take a couple tonight and then play the rest by ear.

072417_DP_1.jpg

072417_DP_2.jpg

072417_DP_3.jpg

072417_DP_4.jpg

072417_DP_5.jpg

072417_DP_7.jpg

I will be doing an update on the clones tomorrow. They are all looking good and growing nicely. Happy growing everyone, missed you guys!
Good to have you back brother.....we missed you too! What magnification is your loupe?

Van, those trichs are looking juicy!! I'm rethinking harvest time on these Blueberry Kush I have in flower. The Kush I chopped recently looked much like your Blueberry and it's VeRy couchy!
The CBD Lullaby was ALL cloudy with just a few amber and it kicks my butt too!

My Durban Poison is the only one I wish I'd left a bit longer. I chopped it a week earlier than the rest with all cloudy and only a few amber on sugar leaves. Durban went 9 weeks and the others 10. It isn't quite as potent as the Durban I've had before.

Enjoy the chop my friend! I'm sure it will be as rewarding for you as it was for me. You've done so well... you oughta be proud!

I made a couple batches of Fresh Harvest Cannabis Oil with my Blueberry and Lullaby. It's incredible. I believe it preserves terpenes because the air drying and curing isn't necessary and the effect is calming and clear. I've been tiling a walk-in shower I built and 7 drops has been so enjoyable to work on. I was gonna send you some if your back had you down. I'd be happy to walk/talk you thru it if you'd like to give it a shot.

Van, those trichs are looking juicy!! I'm rethinking harvest time on these Blueberry Kush I have in flower. The Kush I chopped recently looked much like your Blueberry and it's VeRy couchy!
The CBD Lullaby was ALL cloudy with just a few amber and it kicks my butt too!

My Durban Poison is the only one I wish I'd left a bit longer. I chopped it a week earlier than the rest with all cloudy and only a few amber on sugar leaves. Durban went 9 weeks and the others 10. It isn't quite as potent as the Durban I've had before.

Enjoy the chop my friend! I'm sure it will be as rewarding for you as it was for me. You've done so well... you oughta be proud!

I made a couple batches of Fresh Harvest Cannabis Oil with my Blueberry and Lullaby. It's incredible. I believe it preserves terpenes because the air drying and curing isn't necessary and the effect is calming and clear. I've been tiling a walk-in shower I built and 7 drops has been so enjoyable to work on. I was gonna send you some if your back had you down. I'd be happy to walk/talk you thru it if you'd like to give it a shot.

I would certainly appreciate you walking me through it Rand. I Have all the trim from the Blueberry (which I would have harvested a few days ago if I wasn't out of town) and it appears like I have an ounce or so I can spare of buds as well. Gotta try my hand at the oil!

Blueberry Harvest update - Ms Stank and I cut up 95% of the Blueberry tonight. We left a few of the lower buds on that are really green to see if they will ripen up a bit. Took us two hours to trim that sticky bitch up, wash her real good and hang her up by her heals. House smells really nice. I have to say that I love the smell of that Blueberry strain.

Anyways, here are the pictures you all are waiting for. The first ever harvest....I gotta say I am pretty stoked!

20170724_221450.jpg

20170724_224439.jpg

20170724_224433.jpg

20170724_224421.jpg

20170724_232522.jpg

I have no idea how much it is. Guess a couple weeks will tell!

Those are some might fine looking buds, nice blue tinge to them too, looks like a decent haul!

The blueberry really had a late push at turning on the purple side. All the leaves were purple and the upper part of the buds all turn a nice light purple/blueish hue. I am happy with it. Will be harvesting the Durban Poison and Blue Kush this week as well I believe.

Congrats on a really nice harvest Van, love the colors.

Thanks PW, yeah I really liked the late color change. Didn't happen until the last two weeks.

It looks like yummy skittles . I bet the taste is awesome too well done bud! Like the drying box too .

The smell is certainly awesome. I have never really smelled weed with a strong berry scent to it. I want it everywhere in the house now!!

The first ever harvest....I gotta say I am pretty stoked!

Congratulations!!! :party:

The berry sounds divine. Makes me wish we has smellavision here. And now you've made me add another strain to the wishlist....keeps getting longer and longer. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom