10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

Then you get a booster!!! . if it don't work. You the scientist, you will work it out Bro !!!

a friend in need is a friend in deed!!! a friend with weed is better!!

Re: 10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

UPDATE#21

DAY 45
FLOWERING DAY 1
CLONES DAY 16

Went in to the room at 20:00 to connect the fancy timer. Programmed it to turn lights on at 20:00 and hit "save" on the telephone. Boom! Lights went on :) It actually worked. Connected to internet and everything. Will of course keep a close eye on it the following days to make 100% sure it actually works the way I programmed it to do. This is great news indeed! So we're back at flowering day 1 again :) Hopefully this time it's for real!

The 5 extra days in vegg sure as hell have given me a couple of issues I will need to address. Am starting to worry the roof won't be tall enough. Look at these monsters and they still have to do the flowering-stretch. Will have to do some bending here and there I guess. Especially Amnesia has a hell of a stretch during flowering. The other's I hope will be ok as they are a little shorter than the Big-bud's & Amnesia. Time will tell. I'll get to harvest day one way or another.

000118.jpg

My beautiful monsters

000215.jpg

Pure power plant & Northern lights

After taking these photos I started to fill up the tank. Filled 125 liters

000312.jpg

Autopot 225 liter flexi-tank with air-stone

I put the hose inside the tank and in the meantime while the tank was filled up, I opened up the closet and took out Canna Hydro A & B, my measuring cylinders, pH test kit and everything else I needed.

00049.jpg

The nutrient collection.

I mostly use things from Canna, but also some things from other brands. For example Gold label's pH+ and - is preferered due to the insane strength. You only need a few bottle-caps to get the 225 liter from 8.0 to 6.0. Really strong stuff. Don't get it on your hands, it really burns!

Then I filled 200ml of Canna A & B into the measuring cups and poured it into the tank. The pH at this point were around 7.

00054.jpg

Measuring cylinder showing pH 7, Canna Hydro A 200ml & Canna Hydro B 200ml. Gold label pH- and some more stuff from Canna

I then adjusted the pH to around 6.0

00064.jpg

Measuring cylinder showing pH 6.0 +/-

I then closed the door and went in to take a look at the clones. Did not check for roots, just wanted to ensure they're still alive. One of the Big-bud clones is starting to look really yellow. Wonder if it's dying? The rest of them look pretty well. Will let them stay in there for a few more days while I think about what to put them in. Perhaps airpots would do the trick.

00076.jpg

That was all for this time

DeVille

That is looking awesome in there. Sure hope you have enough space in there. Do you remove any leaves during veg? Doesn't look like it.
Great job well done.

Nah. I don't remove anything from the plants. Will remove some leaves eventually. I have this philosophy that the plants knows what they want and how many leaves they need.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: 10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

Just came back from the grow-room. The timer turned off the lights just as programmed.

I wonder if the alarm system sends the on/off signal via internet or if the program is stored inside the timer? Should probably ask the alarm company. I worry that some day Internet will be out that moment the timer is supposed to be told to turn off

Looks great man. I got a 9€ digital timer from the local shop works great no problems and has a battery back up for in case of power outages. Not sure on the wattage it can handle... But my light is only 177ish watts.

Waking up at 8 in the morning just to check that the lights are out. At least today I trusted the software when it told me lights are off. Thinking that the timer can be trusted to do the job.

Guess everyone would be slightly paranoid after being fucked by a timer

Welcome skoondawg. I have flowered under these lamps little brother before and wow! That thing made huge, dense buds.

Thanks for joining

Welcome skoondawg. I have flowered under these lamps little brother before and wow! That thing made huge, dense buds.

Thanks for joining

And now you have 3 big brothers! Sheesh looking forward to this :D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You came at the right time skoondawg. This is when the interesting part begins. After all, we are in this for the buds

I'll never use a cheap timer again Ditchweed. I'll get through this round somehow with some bending here and there I should manage to keep the plants low enough. Luckily I have good space. I've been thinking a little bit though and I wonder if I should use a bigger room in the future and turn the current grow-room into a labaratory instead. I have a room that is about 3 times bigger than the one I use now and much higher distance to the roof. In there I could grow 2 meter long babies and still have plenty of overhead.

Glad you have the timer issue sorted. I have had that myself.
Very frustrating.

Cheers.

Deville ive booked my ticket out of here. I GOTA see this one!!!! .
Go for it man!! You need a lab anyway bro!! A scientist without a lab . no ways. Can grow some nice sativa strains in their.
Chow for now...

I have been thinking about my next grow. Ive got 2 clones from this white widdow. Want to get a bit scientific and grow both together trimming one back and just leaving the other and see the results. Been clones from same plant they should grow similarly to each other. Because ive seen people trim back hard and others leave it...
So Deville how does that sound for my first experimental grow???

I have been thinking about my next grow. Ive got 2 clones from this white widdow. Want to get a bit scientific and grow both together trimming one back and just leaving the other and see the results. Been clones from same plant they should grow similarly to each other. Because ive seen people trim back hard and others leave it...
So Deville how does that sound for my first experimental grow???

That's a great idea

Wonder if I should give air layering another attempt. I tried that technique once in late bloom in order to try to take some clones from a plant I failed to clone the regular way. It did however fail as well. Seems it's much harder to get them to root when they're flowering. Air layering would save me some bucks as I would not need a cloner at all. Anyone had success with this method?
Deville the easiest way I've ever found seriously is a big plastic tote with winter plastic over it and the lights on 24 7 I kept my clones alive over a month without roots!! Try it it's cheap as fuck and works !! I'm old school fuck spending so much money on what can be made for next to free lol u want me to show u one? I'll make up one later today

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

I managed to keep 8 clones alive now for 3 weeks, and I have seen roots on two of them, so I think I finally got the hang of it :)

Would love to see how you're doing it! Love learning

Deville the easiest way I've ever found seriously is a big plastic tote with winter plastic over it and the lights on 24 7 I kept my clones alive over a month without roots!! Try it it's cheap as fuck and works !! I'm old school fuck spending so much money on what can be made for next to free lol u want me to show u one? I'll make up one later today

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

Back
Top Bottom