10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

A diy Autopot would be brilliant Gudyul. If you come up with something, please take photos of the progress. If you need photos of the different parts of the original system, just tell me

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

RH a little better today. Around 55% At this point that's totally ok. But I would like to get it down to 40% as soon as the plants start budding. Sadly my economy doesn't allow for me to purchase a dehumidifier right now, so I'll have to take my chances and hope for the best. Anyone in here have tips & tricks how to decrease the RH without money? :)

Am using electric heater during light off hours. Don't think I should use it during light on :) That would increase the temperature even more. I saw some cheap stuff you can put in the car and microwave whenever it is full of water. They're really cheap, but not sure they would do the job good enough. Worth a try maybe

Have a look at this DeVille. Sorry was battling to get link. I'm doing this for sure.
420-magazine-mobile665599591.jpg
costs about $30.

Sent from my SM-G800H using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have tried the rice and it did nothing to humidity. Have tried cupboard dehumidifier too. 5 if them. Also minimal effect.

a friend in need is a friend in deed!!! a friend with weed is better!!

Disaster. Went out during light off hours to check something and discovered that the timer allowed just a little power through when it was supposed to not do that. Just enough so the lights were still on like 2% or so. That explains why the plants still act like in veg...

Not sure what to do with that. Pulled the plug to get it dark. Guess I'll just plug in/out manually until I find a timer that will actually turn the lights completely off. Wtf! This made me grumpy as fuck. That's a thing I never thought could happen

Ok. That's 6 days extra in veg. It's not the end of the world. But will the room be high enough now I wonder.

Re: 10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

Wow!!! Thats not nice bro!!! Ditch that timer.

Consider the piece of crap ditched
I never thought that could happen. The worst thing is that I actually tested it before I flipped the grow to 12/12. It worked perfect 6 days ago.

I am supposed to have a smart timer that came with the house's alarm system. It can be controlled via an app on the phone. Wonder if that will be able to do the job. Seems mechanical timers ain't as idiot proof as I thought. So let's try the opposite route instead and use this friggin fancy smart timer with Internet access and who knows what

Seems to be a common problem. 2nd timer on tent worked and i put a pool in in December and the first timer they brought did not work properly. Thats 2 faulty timers in a yr. Not good.

RH a little better today. Around 55% At this point that's totally ok. But I would like to get it down to 40% as soon as the plants start budding. Sadly my economy doesn't allow for me to purchase a dehumidifier right now, so I'll have to take my chances and hope for the best. Anyone in here have tips & tricks how to decrease the RH without money? :)

My 1st grow I got some of those closet dehumidifier buckets they are like 3$ a pop and a refill bag that fills like 4 times is like 4$ it kept my rh down below 40 in my tent I was using 3 of them damprid is the brand

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ive got 5 cupboard dehumidifiers in mine. Not made big difference. But guess they must helpa little. What about those cat litter crystal grains. Sure they super absorbent. Deville i see u have a cat!!! .

Re: 10 Plant Grow With 3 x Mars Hydro LED & Autopot

Disaster control update :)

I found the timer that came with the house's alarm system. I programmed it with my mobile phone and tested it around in the house. Especially in places with bad wi-fi connection. It worked every single time within a second after I pressed the on/off button on the mobile phone no matter how bad the signal were. There is however no guarantee the wi-fi signal will be strong enough in the grow-room, but I will try this evening when it's 12 hours since I pulled the plug.

The total draw from 3x Mars pro II Epistar 320 is 2220 watt. This timer can handle up to 2300 watt in bloom. So if the signal is strong enough this will be the perfect timer for me. That way I can program the lights from anywhere in the world. Kinda cool. Will find out in a few hours if it works or not. Been reading about the mechanical timers I used and several people have issued warnings against using them to control lights in a grow-room. Actually it can cause fires... So I was kinda lucky I only got 6 extra days of veg instead of losing the entire shed :)

Connected the timer to a surge protector just to make sure the lamps can't be damaged in case of lightning or other issues. The timer is made by Panasonic, so it should be high quality. They cost quite much compared to a regular timer. Around 60 USD. But I got it for free with the alarm system so who gives a fuck? The ones I used costed like 5 dollars for a 3 pack.... I should probably thought that "investment" through before I used them. Anyawy - We learn from our mistakes.

Sorry for censoring the timer & surge protector. Better safe than sorry!

000117.jpg

Fancy friggin timer with wi-fi connection

000214.jpg

There is a chance it won't be able to connect to the Internet from the grow-room. But I have to give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom