1 Plant With 1 Goal

Looking good Happy! @Light Addict used to to do this back in the day and had a few threads that were awesome. He called it fluxing. The bondage he put those girls through was an art form. I have never tried growing autos and didn’t think you could do this to them since they flip to flower in short order.

Do you think you get a better yield this way? Or do you just do it because it is fun?
Just fun lol. Thanks kindly for the mention. You can yield ok with a fluxed auto but simple last in the watered down version of my Tutt style will give max yield.
Cheers again and happy growing

DAY 49

Alright wutz up everyone...hope your hump day is going swimmingly :cheesygrinsmiley:

So for miss Zulu we have a few updates:
* Watered today after 4 days of nothing...took about a liter to run ever so slightly.
*Few of the lower fans were removed because they were blocking bud sites and there was no room for tucking in the end spaces.
*I seem to have slowed/stopped the yellowing and clawing..... But I still have the look on the effected leaves....so I'ma just have to deal lol even tho it bugging my OCD a bit.
*She's stacking up rather nicely despite what ever issue I had going on..:hmmmm:....oh well moving along I guess lol.
*Lights @75% 16" above top canopy.
*Temps 28c/82f steady.
*Humidity between 30-50%....it is wut it is I cannot raise it anymore without adding more equipment.... But since I had a better range during fall and winter indoor...I'm taking note of this for future reference so next year I can have the extras needed for summer growing.

I think that's about it.... She's chugging along and I'm happy.

But thanks for stopping and peace out:snowboating::headbanger:

IMG_20220629_130647933.jpg

IMG_20220629_130443855.jpg

IMG_20220629_130432547.jpg

IMG_20220629_130417047.jpg

IMG_20220629_130404772.jpg

IMG_20220629_130357797.jpg

Is it a coincidence the one under the burple is vegging up fat?
Seen quite a few photos (including my own) that seem to point to this - what say you HH?

Is it a coincidence the one under the burple is vegging up fat?
Seen quite a few photos (including my own) that seem to point to this - what say you HH?
I agree I've noticed this as well, even tho it's a lower powered blurple....almost all my plants on that side get bigger...last grow I was shuffling them around in the tent everyday so everyone could get all color lights.

And this one well...... They've each had they're own place lol

Yeah, I use a combo of 150w 'sunlight' plus 2 x 120w switchable burps, I think the blue is the key
Think it helps frosting/ripening more quickly too
Suppose we can draw two conclusions...
The much-maligned burple can actually be very effective indeed
The MH/CMH crowd weren't wrong after all

Doing great HH. Thanks for asking. Just stopping by to say hello. So many journals and they all move so fast. I see your rocking and rolling. Nice looking plants.

NTH
Yea man I'm losing track of journals lol so I've been trying to focus on helping the new guys/gals out or helping in the problem section. But thanks for stopping through growmie always appreciate it.

Yeah, I use a combo of 150w 'sunlight' plus 2 x 120w switchable burps, I think the blue is the key
Think it helps frosting/ripening more quickly too
Suppose we can draw two conclusions...
The much-maligned burple can actually be very effective indeed
The MH/CMH crowd weren't wrong after all
Hey not for nothing but I have two clones going from the lemon x dosido... I could literally do an exact copy comparison one on each side.... I know it would take more than two to get an definitive but it would be neat to see the difference live.

Hey not for nothing but I have two clones going from the lemon x dosido... I could literally do an exact copy comparison one on each side.... I know it would take more than two to get an definitive but it would be neat to see the difference live.
I did it last year - no contest
Got photos somewhere (prob in my journo lol) as I raised this query before but nobody took much notice

I did it last year - no contest
Got photos somewhere (prob in my journo lol) as I raised this query before but nobody took much notice
Hmmm caught my attention but maybe cuz I'm using two colors and I was wondering the same to lol.

Someone at the university here in town, McMaster university, was studying what spectra were best for growing plants a few years ago.
I remember seeing a piece on the news. He had a tent open and there was pinkish light coming out.
I don't remember hearing about any results though.

I'll try to find that study on the googs in a moment thank you... I e been reading how blue light makes plants bushier and blue wavelengths are easier for the plant to photosynthesize.....so there may be something to it after all....

I'll try to find that study on the googs in a moment thank you... I e been reading how blue light makes plants bushier and blue wavelengths are easier for the plant to photosynthesize.....so there may be something to it after all....
Something I've heard, which may be stoner-science, is that blue-white light from ceramic metal halide lights was better for potency and minimizing stretch, and hps was better for yield.
Seems like most LEDs are built to split the difference.

Something I've heard, which may be stoner-science, is that blue-white light from ceramic metal halide lights was better for potency and minimizing stretch, and hps was better for yield.
Seems like most LEDs are built to split the difference.
Yea right on that's literally what I was reading lol during the same article it talks about how two guys in 1983 used colored filters on cannabis plants and found green light lowered THC content and potency.... While blue and red boosted growth and terpene development.

Good effort mate. She looks good. I thought spreading an auto the whole width would be a challenge. Gotta love a challenge though hey. One thing I noticed is that you pulled a few branches what looked to be below the horizontal point. I had read a couple of years ago that this can slow growth. Ideally the branches should be at a slight upward angle and not below horizontal. There's some plant science behind it that I can't remember. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom