I'm going to make a custom air conditioner that I seen @Nunyabiz post, 80L stacker box with a 6 inch fan, Y piece fitting, I should be able to get around 30-50L of solid ice to cool both tents down, let's see how this turns out!

I'm going to make a custom air conditioner that I seen @Nunyabiz post, 80L stacker box with a 6 inch fan, Y piece fitting, I should be able to get around 30-50L of solid ice to cool both tents down, let's see how this turns out!
I know which one you mean mate. the only thing that put me off was maybe raising the rh with the ice cooling ect and the fan also speeding up the waters addition to it too. Migjt be thinking out of my arse but did hold me off doing it before. There are some good products to add for high temp stress now. And co2 addition too ( sorry if missed in earlier posts , just catching up !)

Yes if thought about the HM too but I can try it then I may also try a filter cloth maybe to catch excess water, I may not even need it yet as I'm splitting them up this weekend, 7 in a 4x4 tent and the other two that never made it quite through the screen in a 1x1m tent with my other 8 Flowering plants :).

Hey brutha, I’ve not seen that custom air cooler but that’s really awesome! When I run into some temp issues next summer I may have to look into making one of those.
One day you know I will have a normal bedroom .
The life of a grower :headbanger::morenutes::passitleft:

Plants are transferred, what an absolute nightmare I can tell you, going to lift a few up so there all the same height and try install another screen as the plants have literally nipped together hunched up.

That's not a bad idea @Chungo i was going to feed the tents with it but I think I'm going to just cool the room as I know if the room is cold the tents end up being cold so hopefully we get it sorted tomorrow :).

Hey bro, looks great to me! :high-five: It does not matter how your scrog looks, as long as it spreads things out and supports your plant. By the look of it, it's doing the job! :yahoo:
Looking great in the garden!

So after trying my best to install the screen this is probably the best I'm going to get, I feel so unhappy but nothing I can do.

here is the makeshift air conditioner, I can fit a dish bowl that's full I've and around 4 2-3L of ice bottles.

get some silver insulation roll around it like the sheeting for lofts. like a bubble wrap stuff but thinner. it is very cheap to buy but stops heat getting in and also keep some the icy temps going out too if u do inside with it too. double insulated will stop those bottles turning to water in less than an hour. boxes that fish get delivered in are perfect too . great diy mate. fingers crossed.

I'm pretty low on cash at the moment so I can't pay anything, if got 6 refills of co2 that will do me for a good 14 days then I can buy more, I just really need the most oz I possibly can get of these.

Managed to get 250ml of Rock Resinator so let's hope we can see a good difference.

I'm pretty low on cash at the moment so I can't pay anything, if got 6 refills of co2 that will do me for a good 14 days then I can buy more, I just really need the most oz I possibly can get of these.

Managed to get 250ml of Rock Resinator so let's hope we can see a good difference.
I hear you there brother. even as a hobby this shit can get expensive to perfect. Keep up the stellar work

Next run I'm just doing one plant in hydro of sorts, 2x4 tent with an air conditioner, your right it's an absolute fortune but I love it, if I grew for a living I wouldn't even class it as work, so next run in thinking Big Bud x Northern Lights :).

Back
Top Bottom