The cycle continues with 5 Legandary O.G Punch By @royalqueenseedsrqs

My annitial Plan is to show you how beneficial this Strain can be using the Scrog method and Led Lighting, while using a small space.

I've ran this strain once before in soil, the colours fade nicely into a light green, gold and dark purples and the effects feel like making you sit down immediately!

I'm undecided whether to use Light Soil with Perlite or straight Coco, I think I could still achieve my yield goals with the light soil being in Coco but I'd love to find out if anyone has done a comparison grow or similar?

A little breakdown in the time line for the future of these 5:

Week: 0-4

▪Placed into Easy Start Plugs while using the Powder they supply.

▪Potted into a 1 L fabric pot after germination.

▪Fed Orca & @greatwhitemyco 5 Days after breaking medium.

▪Placed in a Micro Tent (Around 2x2x2ft) with Led Lighting (Undecided on Model/Brand), Great Air Movement and Small Co2 Enhancement Bottle due to no Intake or Extractor while in the small Tent.

Week: 4-10

▪Transplanted into a 16L Fabric Pot with either Coco or Soil.

▪If using Soil, I will amend each Pot with RQS Easy Boost at a rate of 50g per Pot.

▪Top each Plant at the 3rd Node but only using the top 2, training almost like Mainlining although allowing to freely move once in a Scrog Screen.

▪Moved Under a 2FT 4 Bar T5 Setup along with the Led Micro Tent Led's.

Week: 10-20

▪Placed into a 4x3 Home Box Grow Tent.

▪Placed under 2 SP250's or 2 TSL2000's From @marshydro_official2

▪Fed with @greenleafnutrients Alongside RQS Water Soluble Booster Tablets.

Week: 20-22

▪Possible harvests at around week 9-10 however depending on how the grow environment is at week 8 I may keep pushing till around week 11-12 for maximum potency.

▪Drying time is always around 7-10 days all depending on Bud size.

wow a full pack and not one .Had the same issue with some OG kush from humbolt after paying good money.
3 pack for me but still hurt after getting all setup. Hope royal take a look send you something out.For me think
it was an old batch of seeds and also was a 3rd party not direact from them. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom