Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flower

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

what's up everyone today is Friday 9/4/2015 day #10 of flower and one of my of my watering days today I just gave plain water nothing else I put molasses and Cal mag most of the time and I forgot but its no big deal scrog is filling nicely I did some tucking and moving tops to different squares I think I finally got the temp problem under control for now

0101289.JPG

0111120.JPG

0121018.JPG

013923.JPG

014832.JPG

016707.JPG

018564.JPG

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

Nice canopy, the streching has begun. :thumb:

She will become a big bush soon now.

thanks jazz I have noticed the stretch starting and now the long wait until harvest

Did alot defoliation in first grow and noticed when do too mush and/or bad timing plant stands still, very slow growth several days, and takes awhile to pickup again.

I think in this stage(stretching- early bud) its better to have more leaves,1-2 layer green canopy to get as mush energy absorbed as can, just cut shadow leaves and some lower fan leaves.

Once through the stretching, (keepon cutting shadow leaves) she will be strong enough for a real short haircut , less energy needed for make leaves faster, more bud development.

the scrog is filling indeed! i agree in saying too much de fol can be bad, i do it when i first put them into flower then about 3 weeks in when the stretch is almost done. but i think your doing awesome man, your yield is going to be nice for sure

Looking good db.
:thumb:

Green carpet of buds coming soon my friend.
:morenutes::yummy:

That scrog looks about perfect db, it will do its job now because those branches look like they are almost level to the light. Prepare for greatness! Remember not to de-nude the plant to much though, she'll need some leaves to pull in the light. Good idea about night light to keep temps down. :thumb:

Do you find it hard to water with the scrog in the way?

:green_heart:

That scrog looks about perfect db, it will do its job now because those branches look like they are almost level to the light. Prepare for greatness! Remember not to de-nude the plant to much though, she'll need some leaves to pull in the light. Good idea about night light to keep temps down. :thumb:

Do you find it hard to water with the scrog in the way?

:green_heart:

I found it kind of hard the fist time I tried to watered the scrog but what I do is mix my nutes in one gallon jugs and I have a empty 2 littler soda bottle I fill that from the jugs and water with the 2 littler for some that might be a hassle but it works for me I was going to use my beer bong funnel but I need that for beer :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was going to use my beer bong funnel but I need that for beer :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's good to see that you've got your priorities in order.
:goodjob:

hello to all my fellow growers and happy labor day :partyboy:

today is Monday 9/7/2015 my Martian Kush scrog is in day #13 of flower I just got done watering her she is now using just over a gallon of water about a gallon and a quarter to get run off

here is what I used in this watering everything at a tsp. except for the Cal mag I gave a half of a tsp. and the npk raw I gave a eighth of a tsp.

roots organic Buddha grow
roots organic Buddha bloom
roots organic trinity
roots organic ancient amber
roots organic extreme serene
roots organic uprising foundation
roots organic uprising bloom
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice Cal mag
soul synthetics big swell
npk raw silica

0012521.JPG

0022465.JPG

0032361.JPG

0042215.JPG

0052084.JPG

0061849.JPG

Cant wait to see this scrog in another 4-5 weeks...........

I'll second that. It does look like it's filling in nicely db003 and I'm looking forward to what it will be like with buds filling all this space, ok I'm already envisioning that and it looks tasty lol. Nice work. All the best :thumb:

Cant wait to see this scrog in another 4-5 weeks...........

I'll second that. It does look like it's filling in nicely db003 and I'm looking forward to what it will be like with buds filling all this space, ok I'm already envisioning that and it looks tasty lol. Nice work. All the best :thumb:

If your tent were my tent, I wouldn't change a thing. Looking great, DB!

thanks everyone your comments are reassuring this is only my second grow and my first scrog so I still have a lot to learn
:tokin:

Looking good db!!
:thumb:

That scrog net is beginning to fill in really well. Not too crowded, and not too sparse. Looks perfect man!
:goodjob::morenutes::morenutes:

did some more scrog training today just trying to get a even canopy I am in day #14 of flower so I am just watching to how much it stretches

0111125.JPG

0121023.JPG

got a nice pic of under the screen

017635.JPG

020486.JPG

what's up today is one of my watering days Thursday 9/10/2015 day #16 of flower of the Martian Kush scrog today my plant got just a tsp. of molasses and a half of a tsp. of Cal mag

016712.JPG

015763.JPG

014836.JPG

013927.JPG

0111127.JPG

0091407.JPG

0081577.JPG

looking really good DB003, the scrog is filled in very nicly and i think you are getting close to the end of stretching so shouldnt have to worrie to much more about training :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom