Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flower

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

great update dp and plants looking good :thumb:\

as far as re watering your plant with the runoff is not a bad idea but another sugestion would be to let the plant sit in the water and absorb the water it needs back up, it will avoid running to many nutes through the plant as some of the nutes will stay behind in your dish but just another method.

i also noticed a few posts ago you said you were having some temp problems, if the light doesnt bother you too much you can try running your lights from 8pm-2pm (or whatever the coolest time if day is) so you can cool the tent down. :Namaste:

Re: Db003's Second Grow - Martian Kush - Mars II 400 Watt Veg - Mars II 700 Watt Flow

hey every one just a little update today it has been 12 days since I took some cuttings so I moved the cuttings I have from the Rockwool cubes to soil because the Rockwool cubes were falling apart from when I broke them open last week to see if they had roots now that I think about it was probably not the best idea to rip open the cubes lol :loopy:

ok so they were moved to a small tray with some soil when I took out the clones they did not have any long roots just some small white'ish bumps that looked like they could be roots around the area where I split the stem but they were still very small lets hope the soil helps them

I never got this far so I am not sure if they will make it but its no big deal I also watered them and gave a tiny bit of roots organic Buddha grow just a few drops in a little water from the same water that I give to my plants plain tap water that has been sitting out for a few days

the leafs were yellowing so that could be a good sign I think I will keep the top dome on until they get a few more roots

0012447.JPG

0022390.JPG

0032291.JPG

0042150.JPG

0052022.JPG

0061795.JPG

Good luck with those clones db003. I've not cloned for years and the last time I did I just used rooting powder and straight into soil. It worked fine and grew into a great male plant..ahem. Yeah I knew as much back then as I do now lol. All the best :thumb:

i think youll get at least one to root man, then you could have one vegging while your main plant flowers and be perpetual :thumb:

Clones

Did you use a rooting gel or powder when you placed the cuttings in rockwool cubes?

Think about cutting off some of the bigger leaves or at least trimming the leaf tips. With so many leaves, the is a lot of surface area to transpire and lose moisture, which is probably why the leaves look so limp. By trimming the leaves, the clones spend less energy trying to keep those big leaves alive and more energy growing roots.

Best of luck with then little ones.

so its Sunday evening how are all of you spending it and what are you smoking on?

I had to mix some water for my plant for when I water it tomorrow I mixed up a gallon of plain water that has been sitting out for a few days with one tsp. of earth juice hi brix molasses and a half of a tsp. of earth juice Cal mag what I don't use I with just give to the house plants

as for what I am smoking I rolled a fat joint of some green crack from my first grow that has been curing for 18 days the taste is just fantastic and its so smooth I also made a batch of rice krispies with the last of my green crack infused coconut oil this morning for todays movie night

:popcorn::tokin::popcorn::rofl:

0061798.JPG

0091358.JPG

0111079.JPG

I wish I could say I was smoking some really good weed here at the minute but the wife has a night off for the first time in ages so it's all cuddles and chilling with the TV (she doesn't smoke at all). That joint looks damn tempting though, and those Rice Krispies too :) How did you make the coconut oil, with the MB2 or manually?

I wish I could say I was smoking some really good weed here at the minute but the wife has a night off for the first time in ages so it's all cuddles and chilling with the TV (she doesn't smoke at all). That joint looks damn tempting though, and those Rice Krispies too :) How did you make the coconut oil, with the MB2 or manually?

decarboxylated the weed and then in to the crock pot with a bit of lecithin for a few hours then strain with cheese cloth I am to cheap to get a MB2 but I wish I had one maybe somewhere down the road I could get one

All the best wishes to the plants, it's Monday afternoon here, I wish I could smoke in the office.

hello every one got a update for you today is Monday 7/27/2015 I am in day #14 of veg just got done watering the plant with a gallon of plain tap water that has been sitting out for a few days with a one tsp. of earth juice hi brix molasses and a half of a tsp. of earth juice Cal mag I did not use all of it the rest I gave to the house plants

well that's about it every other day I adjust the lst on the plant to keep it low and I plucked my first leafs yesterday

0012452.JPG

0022395.JPG

0032295.JPG

0042155.JPG

the leafs I plucked yesterday
0022396.JPG

Thanks db, I always wondered what those 'paper' clips were for & now I know lol! nice plucking by the way, were you on the 'green' crack again? :tokin:

i just started using the pipe cleaners for LST as well, they work great!!! cant wait till that OG takes off :cheer:

huge update

hello every one I got a ton of stuff done yesterday I tried to update yesterday but 420 mag kept crashing every time I tried to upload any pics and then the page would not load I did it like 20 times

ok first yesterday was one of my watering days so I decided to transplant since I was watering anyway I used a half of a gallon of nutes I mixed up and added water to it I was not planning on transplanting or I would have used plain water but I did not want to waste the nutes so I just diluted them even more I only used the nutes at half strength so it got diluted even more

here is a list of the nutes I used all used at a half of a tsp. except the Cal mag I used 1/4 of a tsp. mixed with one gallon of plain tap water that has been sitting out for a few days

roots organic Buddha grow
roots organic trinity
roots organic ancient amber
earth juice hi brix molasses
earth juice Cal mag
soul synthetics amino aide

the pot I transplanted to is a five gallon fabric pot from my first grow

now second I went to home depot and got the parts to build a pvc scrog net I also bought a cheap drill from harbor freight and a 50lb bag of quikrete play sand since I seen those dam fungus gnats are back but not for long :rip: the legs were 24 inches but I cut them to 18 inches from the floor so its 8 inches from the top of the pot to the scrog net I did not use any pvc glue so I can take it apart if I need to I paid 25 dollars for all the parts for the scrog and the bag of play sand

here is a list of the parts I used to build the pvc scrog

8 - 1/2 in. x 2 ft. PVC Sch. 40 Pipe four for legs and 4 four for the scrog

4 - 1/2 in. PVC El with Side Outlet 90 Degree SxSxS

4 - 1/2 in. Schedule 40 PVC Caps

1 - roll of #18 x 225 ft. White Twisted Mason Line

4 - felt round furniture floor protectors so I don't scratch my tent

now third I placed my first order of seeds with Herbies yesterday I paid for 4 seeds and got five free here is a list of what seeds I got I will post the details of the genetics when I get them

3 x pack of Advanced seeds Somango Auto flowering Feminized Seeds

1 x Pyramid seeds White Widow Auto flowering Feminized Seed

1 x free Advanced seeds Blue Diesel Auto flowering Feminized Seed

1 x free Big Head seeds Freeze Berry Auto flowering Feminized Seed

1 x free Paradise seeds Delahaze Feminized Seed and 2 X Afghani Regular Seeds

0022406.JPG

0032304.JPG

0042165.JPG

0061809.JPG

0081525.JPG

0091365.JPG

0101251.JPG

0111086.JPG

012988.JPG

013898.JPG

015742.JPG

016687.JPG

017617.JPG

019489.JPG

020476.JPG

021452.JPG

Great piece of work building that scrog net db003, it looks as good as any bought one that I've seen. Nice job :thumb:

yep that scrog looks well built :goodjob: and i wouldlet the net fill in about 75% before you switch to 12/12 and remember to top often. looking good man, hope this grow goes well

Back
Top Bottom