Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

It makes perfect sense regardless of time/space consumption.

I'm still going to do a back cross from the F3s once I get some more room made. Hard to help myself, plus gives me a reason to grow more DDA.

so here is my first auto grow,
NL day. 75.JPG
NL day75.JPG
northern lights x big bud ryder. I think it is close to harvest, what do you think?

Oh those sound like they will be some tastey treats come harvest. Any pics of the lovely girls? I actually jus started another Bluedream Auto in with my Pineapple Express. An they are both ina 30 gallon tote with about 26 to 27 gallons of sunshine mix#4 for a medium. So I'm very interested in seeing how they turn out. Now my Bluedream is alil younger then my Pineapple Express cause I originally had planned on doing a Tangie'matic auto next to the Pineapple Express. But she ended up being a mutant an stunted on me so I ripped her out an tossed her. She might have ended up with some good meds come harvest time. But it wuda been a super low yield an I jus didnt wana waste my time lol. So now my Pineapple Express is 20 days old roughly and my Bluedream is one day lol. She jus popped up either lastnight while I was sleeping or 2day b4 I checked either way she is up now lol.

Here is my Bluedream Auto. We got some frost starting to show up yay I'm excited now lol.

Then here we got my baby Pineapple Express Auto at 21 days old roughly. And another Bluedream Auto in a 30 gallon tote.

This is the baby Bluedream jus popped up today.

20190605_181255.jpg
The glueberry is going mental and it's pretty much destroying the wee skunk.
Gb is the one in bloom up the back and the skunk is that tiny little joints worth in it's shaddow to the left. The rest are ak420 photos.
I've been astonishingly lazy with them this time. Only emptied the res once and topped them up 2 or 3 times. Haven't even touched the ph. Gonna go to 12/12 and clean them out later or tomorrow.

Beautiful grows all!!! How do you all feel about de foiling Autos? I have 2 Dr Seeds Bubba Kush Autos that vegged 2 weeks longer than the rest of the ladies, and just started to flower. I’m tucking fan leaves for now, but would like to strip them. Pics are from 2 days ago, and they’re even more full today. Thanks all, your the best virtual family a guy could have. Cheers!!!

Strip away they will appreciate there hair cut
Thx Jack420
I Wait until day 21 or so of 12/12, you want to wait until stretch is over.
thx PW, I’ve read taking 2 a day after the stretch is common. I’m really trying not to F these up. So far I’m quite impressed with the genes.

I always changed my rez once a week like clockwork.
Yeah I always advise people that's what's best mate. I know its very bad practice, I'll be fine though. Got enough sm90 for 2 doses there so not really worried. The stuffs honestly that good mate. Few ml in the the res will 100% kill any bacteria and sort out any gunge or root rot problems in an instant.
Not something I'll be doing in bloom but can't damage them in veg really so just leaving them to it just now.

Back
Top Bottom