Yeatster's Grow Box Journal - Jack Herer Auto - LED - 2016

Welcome back man, sorry to hear about your troubles with Jack and Coke.

Sexy tent and light.

You should order a strain for yourself, that light will grow 'em all. :)

was feeling lazy.
I just ordered fan and filter too.
I don't have the energy to look now.

crazy thing...I think they will live. At least I'm almost positive Jack will. INSANE!

Hi Yeats,

Sucks about the overheating, but my bet would be that they will survive. You would probably end up having to cut some of those bad leaves and put up with the delays, but they would probably make it. Nothing wrong with starting over though. I started over on my first try after about 34 days. They were overwatered and spent most of their life above 90degrees. But what an awesome learning experience. I just started my third run and with the Jack Herrer being 2 days above soil and Jacks Revolver being 1 day above soil, I may pull them. I am only going to do 2 at a time from now on, and I think I want to try Amnesia Haze.
If you do start over, you will have better facilities and equipment and a much deeper and broader experience and knowledge base.

I agree with the masses. Don't give up! You will find that these plants have a survival instinct that is beyond belief.

Pop us some pics as soon as you are able. Keep the faith!

Great news on the new goodies you have coming. Decide what benefits you want to achieve from the strain you choose, head high....couch lock/body stone....energetic. Try some variety so you can have what you need when you want it.
That's all I got.

:circle-of-love:

Sorry to hear this but xciting times ahead for u.i say grab urself some dutch passion auto beans;) will do u proud

Thanks beast. Where do you order from, if you don't mind me asking?
I paid a pretty mint for theses last seeds from CK. I see cheaper. I am a believer of, you get what you pay for. Hence; the crazy expensive light I ordered.

Here is durban poison auto;) gave me 6 oz of dry buds;)
DSC_16832.JPG
IMG_20160116_190256.JPG
DSC_17162.JPG
. And she was topped;) happy growing every1;)

Ordering seeds tonight!!!

What strain Should I order for this light?

I have been studying too much, I can't look anymore.

Whatever strain makes you happy. I would like to see Dr. Kripplings Chocolate Orange Kush

was feeling lazy.
I just ordered fan and filter too.
I don't have the energy to look now.

crazy thing...I think they will live. At least I'm almost positive Jack will. INSANE!

Sorry about your plants and your phone, but never give up.

Whatever strain makes you happy. I would like to see Dr. Kripplings Chocolate Orange Kush

Sorry about your plants and your phone, but never give up.

Thanks Mz. I didn't get your choice of strain until it was too late. My heart is set in Durban Poison, now that I have a 4x4 tent coming I can grow big.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, to bad I didn't get a pic of how bad Jack n Coke really looked. You can imagine it was pretty dreadful when you see Coke after 2 days. I'm amazed they bounced back at all.

Oh bajeez, I forgot to download pics. Brb

Back
Top Bottom