Yeatster's Grow Box Journal - Jack Herer Auto - LED - 2016

I got a couple packages today!
20160225_123749.jpg
20160225_131358.jpg

Cut anything that is dead, leave anything that is green and can process light, and be patient. Or toss that b**** and start over :) In all seriousness I would toss it and start again. It costs real money to get a plant from seed to weed, you want the best you can get from each one.

I did snip all crispified leaves, heeding your advice. Some last night and more today.
I have a tent coming tomorrow so space won't be an issue.

I. Can't. Let. Go.

Cut anything that is dead, leave anything that is green and can process light, and be patient. Or toss that b**** and start over :) In all seriousness I would toss it and start again. It costs real money to get a plant from seed to weed, you want the best you can get from each one.

Yeah, pretty stoked. Just got another box now.
No clue when the new light will be here

Hahaha. Was supposed to quote rtks comment. New phone, grrrr.

Good idea to cut all of the dead stuff off. I think you will find new growth soon on that poor Coke. Never give up.

Toys!!! Dang I love a truck pulling into the driveway with boxes.

:cheer:

( I swear arteekay, I posted that before I read yours. LOL )

Oh, trust me, there has been alot ofvl recovery. They were both laying flat, more than half leaves crisp, the others as limp as it gets. There wasn't a single leaf with signs of life in it. I am most impressed.

If nothing else, it's a learning curve. I have to be honest here, it was worth it, for the $ I won.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Good idea to cut all of the dead stuff off. I think you will find new growth soon on that poor Coke. Never give up.

Toys!!! Dang I love a truck pulling into the driveway with boxes.

:cheer:

( I swear arteekay, I posted that before I read yours. LOL )

We think too much alike, people are going to start talking!

:rofl:

:passitleft:

Ahhh.....pffffffftttt....let em' talk. Gives people something to do. :laugh:

I loved the Big Bang Theory episode when Sheldon and Amy played the rumor experiment.
Without engaging in rumors, we are failing the necessary social responsibilities and the whole social system would fail. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think I'm going to play some poker today......

I never saw that show, don't watch much tv.
I HAVE, on the other hand, spread many false rumors, as an experiment,of course, to see how misconstrued relays can be.
I've worked in kitchens all my life, it gets pretty bad.
All in the name of"experiment".

I got my tent to day. Set it up, working on the respiratory now, can't download pics for some reason. Hmmph.

Oh well, I hope I'm doing it right.

Please report the bug with the photos to the link that arteekay posted. They are working on this continuosly because of an upgrade that caused some bugs.
You might experience some problems the next couple days while they work this out, but they need to know who is having the problem and the specifics of what you are using for the photo attempts.

:thumb:

I would have loved to work in a Kitchen....I love to cook. But then....I would have hated to cook because it became a job.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom