Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

And there you go. No photos and the mold is gone!! :rofl:

Chem 91 S1 has broken through...

Chem 91 S1 has broken through...

and she's off to the races. It's going to be a long one folks. If she vegs out for 60 days, we've got about a 144 day wait for the results. Stay tuned for updates!

Nice that she sprouted with no helmet or sheath on her. Now she's got to grow grow grow!!!

and she's off to the races. It's going to be a long one folks. If she vegs out for 60 days, we've got about a 144 day wait for the results. Stay tuned for updates!

Kind of discouraging when you put it that way, Mr. Salt. LOL. :)

Nice that she sprouted with no helmet or sheath on her. Now she's got to grow grow grow!!!

Yes! I buried the seeds a bit deeper, and tamped down the coco a bit more than usual. Not sure if that had any effect, but happy she came up helmet-less. Agreed...grow....grow...grow!

Kind of discouraging when you put it that way, Mr. Salt. LOL. :)

That's the one thing I dislike about serial growing. It takes 4-5 months from start to finish. The good part is trim jail is only once every 4-5 months.

Honestly I'm the most excited about Rosette Stone v2. Jack Herer x Cindy 99 is Holy Grailish to me. I love sativas... They're growing strong so far.
I plan on buying Cindy 99 regular seed in the near future. That stuff is amazing, for the little that I’ve smoked of it.

Good morning all. Yesterday I walked into the room planning on harvesting the lovely and talented Copper Chem #1. What I found was Chem 2 had fallen over, luckily "caught" by the wall. I didn't snap any pics because, well, it was a freakin crisis. After a really stressful hr or so, I had her roped to the wall. I've lost all control of this beast. Here she is post bondage. Oh and there's tons of bamboo and ties you can't see, serious bdsm.

I took a peek at my Chem 91 X ADC clone today. Up until yesterday she had few roots and they were all on just one side of the solo cup. That all changed in a hurry!! Check these out......these were NOT there yesterday. This is the back side of the solo cup. I'm always amazed at how quickly this plant can put out roots. Another 7-10 days of that and I'll be up-potting her.

Hi y'all! Im a new grower (7 months at my 420 thread- "Warezaholics Skid Row Closet Grow") and now new to this thread. I am starting 2 Chemdog #4 beans from Canada, now in the first 24 of germination.

Attachments

• 2019-8-20 12-18-56.jpg
    2019-8-20 12-18-56.jpg
    634.4 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom