White Widow Feminized Royal Queen Seeds (RQS)

chad43764

Hey folks, names Chad from Ohio. This like my third fourth run, but first feminized alone. Im feeding Foop nutes n sugar supplement as well. Right now she's under 320 watt full spectrum led, five gal. pot. Mix is actually from Menards. It's a neutral soil with mycorrhizae. It's very nice actually. I'd get it again. I use r/o water n pH usually like 6.0-6.2. Humidity is like 60% n temps r high right now 80° because it's hot. But I got good air flow over them so canopy shouldn't bake tbh. I just dropped lights like 8" to increase lux from 16, 500 to like 25,000 because I'm still vegging. I just tucked the head down again because I wanted more light to reach that area because I noticed some veg I'd like to pull up. U see I'm shootn for flat canopy n big nug. I'm thinking she's like three weeks old possibly four. I'm looking to determine time to start flowering tbh. Any thoughts question is appreciated. Thank you. Good day folks.
Btw, the dust is sevendust. Had to eliminate infestation of aphids from recent harvest brought in from outside. Aphids gone. I'll just wash nugs with bud wash solution I learned already from some brothers on here.

IMG_20240826_194513425.jpg

Update. Good morning folks. Hope the Lord brings many blessings. I noticed something weird. I lowered my lights last night and she seemed to stretch without changing light period. It's weird but not a flower stretch u know. Anyhow, in fear of root bound I switched to 12/12 this morning. Only thing I'm concerned about is the transition from veg nutes to flower nutes. Remember I'm using Foop nutes. It contains two veg supplements and sugar supplement and flower nutes are the same.

Aside from the dust she's looking happy.
I think @Grand Daddy Black used Food for a grow or two. At least he's mentioned them a few times. Maybe he'll have some advice.
I am indeed using FOOP on my current backyard grow, which consists of a single plant. However, this is my first time using FOOP (and also my first solo outdoor grow). So I'm learning as I go.

My plant just recently went into flower. When preflowers appeared I continued with the FOOP veg @60,60,20 (veg1, veg2, sweetener) for about 15 days prior to switching to the Bloom. I started out the Bloom @35,35,25 (bloom1, bloom2, sweetener) per the FOOP feed schedule. During that 15-day period my plants stretched but not very much, and I believe that by the time I started using the Bloom the stretch was mostly done.

The plant is a clone being grown in used Fox Farms soil. It seems to be responding well to what I'm doing. But again, I'm not an experienced outdoor grower. Any sign of progress gives me hope. Indeed, if the plant just stays alive I feel like I'm winning!

One other thing, @chad43764. I'm using a plastic pot for this grow (another first for me) and it's way different from using a fabric pot. I water my plant only about once every 4-5 days and then it generally only takes about a liter (maybe a little more) to induce run-off.

For growing in soil, FOOP recommends at least once-a-week feeds but no more than 3 times per week. I don't know how to translate that information when a plant is only being watered every 4-5 days. So, I feed my plant FOOP every time I water her.

IMG_9548.JPG

Hope you find this helpful Chad!

I'll be following along to see how this turns out for you. I'll probably learn something!

BTW, how does your house smell, using that stinking-ass FOOP inside? :)

I am indeed using FOOP on my current backyard grow, which consists of a single plant. However, this is my first time using FOOP (and also my first solo outdoor grow). So I'm learning as I go.

My plant just recently went into flower. When preflowers appeared I continued with the FOOP veg @60,60,20 (veg1, veg2, sweetener) for about 15 days prior to switching to the Bloom. I started out the Bloom @35,35,25 (bloom1, bloom2, sweetener) per the FOOP feed schedule. During that 15-day period my plants stretched but not very much, and I believe that by the time I started using the Bloom the stretch was mostly done.

The plant is a clone being grown in used Fox Farms soil. It seems to be responding well to what I'm doing. But again, I'm not an experienced outdoor grower. Any sign of progress gives me hope. Indeed, if the plant just stays alive I feel like I'm winning!

One other thing, @chad43764. I'm using a plastic pot for this grow (another first for me) and it's way different from using a fabric pot. I water my plant only about once every 4-5 days and then it generally only takes about a liter (maybe a little more) to induce run-off.

For growing in soil, FOOP recommends at least once-a-week feeds but no more than 3 times per week. I don't know how to translate that information when a plant is only being watered every 4-5 days. So, I feed my plant FOOP every time I water her.

IMG_9548.JPG

Hope you find this helpful Chad!

I'll be following along to see how this turns out for you. I'll probably learn something!

BTW, how does your house smell, using that stinking-ass FOOP inside? :)
Thank you brother. Uhh the veg foop smell good but the bloom smells like stinkbait n that shit ranks. But I am vented with 6" a/c infinity plus in the basement so only smell comes from exhaust vent n it smells so delicious bro. People love walking by our house. I'm n a heavy neighbor lol. I don't care, it's legal n it smells absolutely amazing anyhow. I've had so many folks talk about how beautiful these plants are so they have an open mind to it.
Here our girl this morning. Her head is back up n she suffered minimal damage, but I'm not messing with her again. I'ma let her go from here. That's what I wanted to ask. I flipped my lights to 12/12 today. I still have time to go back to 18/6, but wanted to avoid root bound. Anyhow, I lst her yesterday and it was a rough one. Should I wait a few extra days before going into flower so she can recover from that? I can give her some super thrive and it'll help with stress.

IMG_20240827_104847054.jpg

Thank you brother. Uhh the veg foop smell good but the bloom smells like stinkbait n that shit ranks. But I am vented with 6" a/c infinity plus in the basement so only smell comes from exhaust vent n it smells so delicious bro. People love walking by our house. I'm n a heavy neighbor lol. I don't care, it's legal n it smells absolutely amazing anyhow. I've had so many folks talk about how beautiful these plants are so they have an open mind to it.
Here our girl this morning. Her head is back up n she suffered minimal damage, but I'm not messing with her again. I'ma let her go from here. That's what I wanted to ask. I flipped my lights to 12/12 today. I still have time to go back to 18/6, but wanted to avoid root bound. Anyhow, I lst her yesterday and it was a rough one. Should I wait a few extra days before going into flower so she can recover from that? I can give her some super thrive and it'll help with stress.

IMG_20240827_104847054.jpg
Notice the head leaves are a bit affected by the lst? Should I stick with 12/12 and give something for stress for a few days then go 12/12? Thank you

IMG_20240827_105306156.jpg

Notice the head leaves are a bit affected by the lst? Should I stick with 12/12 and give something for stress for a few days then go 12/12? Thank you

IMG_20240827_105306156.jpg
Since you've already started 12/12 I would stick with it. She should grow through any rough looking leaves pretty quick during stretch.

If tonight will be their first night of 12 hours of darkness and you're really concerned, switch them back to 18/6. If they've already spent a night in 12 hours of darkness, I'd leave them at 12/12.

I base this advice on nothing but my gut feeling about it! :Rasta:

If tonight will be their first night of 12 hours of darkness and you're really concerned, switch them back to 18/6. If they've already spent a night in 12 hours of darkness, I'd leave them at 12/12.

I base this advice on nothing but my gut feeling about it! :Rasta:
I'ma switch back to 18/6 brother because I don't like that much stress at once. Good choice. Same feeling. Thank you bub. N tonight would be first, so I got time.

Okay. I've already flipped lights to 12/12. Had a video but can't seem to upload. Anyway. Notice the brown spots on the leaves and how they curl? After flipping to flower the brown spots was everywhere. I also had dropped my lights as well but have since raised them all the way back up. I defoiled a shit ton in one day. Sry, I was sick n pissed at the same time. I figured I'd it's fungal because of the honeydew if I let it stay it'll spread n kill the plant anyway, so I defoiled. The leaves I posted I actually left them as a test to see if this would spread, which it's been a few weeks and hasn't spread. She was yellow pretty bad until I fed her 30/30 veg of foop plus sweetener. She sorta bounced back but I realized 30/30 wasn't strong enough as I actually provided like week two recommended dose. However, this plant isn't actually week two. It's like two months id imagine. So I waited out after 30/30 dose, regular water then dosed 40/40 veg n she seems to have got good color back to her. What u think about the brown spots? Think light burn or fungal? Thank you
IMG_20240908_105933493.jpg
IMG_20240908_105923239.jpg

IMG_20240908_111024819.jpg

Okay. I've already flipped lights to 12/12. Had a video but can't seem to upload. Anyway. Notice the brown spots on the leaves and how they curl? After flipping to flower the brown spots was everywhere. I also had dropped my lights as well but have since raised them all the way back up. I defoiled a shit ton in one day. Sry, I was sick n pissed at the same time. I figured I'd it's fungal because of the honeydew if I let it stay it'll spread n kill the plant anyway, so I defoiled. The leaves I posted I actually left them as a test to see if this would spread, which it's been a few weeks and hasn't spread. She was yellow pretty bad until I fed her 30/30 veg of foop plus sweetener. She sorta bounced back but I realized 30/30 wasn't strong enough as I actually provided like week two recommended dose. However, this plant isn't actually week two. It's like two months id imagine. So I waited out after 30/30 dose, regular water then dosed 40/40 veg n she seems to have got good color back to her. What u think about the brown spots? Think light burn or fungal? Thank you

I'm now wondering here. I did coat soil with sevendust during that aphids infestation and I wonder if watering it afterwards messed with ph. I mean she seems to be doing better now. Just gotta be patient I guess. Glad it's not n auto flower because they hermie too much.

Looks more like a hiccup in the nutes to me. New growth looks good.

Right. Another thing I failed to remember was to ensure ph is between 6.2-6.4 foop. Whoops.
That could be the issue. You prolly won't do that again. :)

Back
Top Bottom