White Widow Feminized Royal Queen Seeds (RQS)

She's a beauty Chad!

I look forward to seeing how she develops under the nutrient regimen you've moved to. She already looks a lot better than my outdoor FOOP-fed girl.

As Bill said, remove all the flowering sites in the shadows that will not amount to much due to lack of light. When I remove those flowering sites I like to leave the fan leaves attached. They make for good "sentries" that can signal you as to what's going on with the plant (deficiencies and the like).
Flowering sites? Like just snip it directly at the stalk, but leave fan leaves. Should I do this soon, like after she stretches?

Flowering sites? Like just snip it directly at the stalk, but leave fan leaves. Should I do this soon, like after she stretches?
Yeah, the stem that the bud will grow on. Cut that stem but leave the fan leaf below it. You may not want to leave them all, but leave some of them. They can be quite helpful in giving visual clues as to how the plant is doing!

I Bill and I are in 100% agreement on removing useless little bud sites and keeping as many fans as possible with few exceptions for airflow and light penetration in moderation where necessary for overall plant health. As for the comment about feeding veg vs flower nutes I personally tend to back off on N and start adding more P and K as soon as flower begins, even before stretch. I never back off completely because I’m 99.9 % organic using only compost, EWC, seaweed, unbleached flour and molasses in my feedings or top dressings.

I Bill and I are in 100% agreement on removing useless little bud sites and keeping as many fans as possible with few exceptions for airflow and light penetration in moderation where necessary for overall plant health. As for the comment about feeding veg vs flower nutes I personally tend to back off on N and start adding more P and K as soon as flower begins, even before stretch. I never back off completely because I’m 99.9 % organic using only compost, EWC, seaweed, unbleached flour and molasses in my feedings or top dressings.
@budnoob3, what's the .1 percent of non-organic inputs? There must be something keeping you from declaring 100% organic.

I ask because everyday when I'm taking a crap I look at the bottle of soft soap on my bathroom sink. It's says "Kills 99.9 percent of all bacteria." And everyday I wonder about the .1 it doesn't kill and how do they know! :)

Nice combination. I'm not that up to date on npk ratios to understand what I can give and can't right now. Many of my soil builds was the help of others, but I'd really like to understand more. Thank you

@budnoob3, what's the .1 percent of non-organic inputs? There must be something keeping you from declaring 100% organic.

I ask because everyday when I'm taking a crap I look at the bottle of soft soap o n my bathroom sink. It's says "Kills 99.9 percent of all bacteria." And everyday I wonder about the .1 it doesn't kill and how do they know! :)
Deviations....or outliers

I ask because everyday when I'm taking a crap I look at the bottle of soft soap o n my bathroom sink. It's says "Kills 99.9 percent of all bacteria." And everyday I wonder about the .1 it doesn't kill and how do they know! :)
Who knows? I won’t claim 100% because the chances of something creeping in these days are pretty high. Neighbors running around with round up and ending up with overspray etc. never know for sure.

Who knows? I won’t claim 100% because the chances of something creeping in these days are pretty high. Neighbors running around with round up and ending up with overspray etc. never know for sure.
It was not meant as a serious question Budnoob3! :)

But I get it. You're organic as far as you can control.

It was not meant as a serious question Budnoob3! :)

But I get it. You're organic as far as you can control.
Organic is good though. I've just noticed the difference between it n liquid nutes. I think it's healthier and less risky to burn. N nutes are generally there when the plant wants it. I also seen top dressing having n impact as well.

Organic is good though. I've just noticed the difference between it n liquid nutes. I think it's healthier and less risky to burn. N nutes are generally there when the plant wants it. I also seen top dressing having n impact as well.
My primary goal with growing and whatever I do is trying not only to be healthier and help others remain healthy but more importantly leave something for our children and grandchildren and so on. If I could do my small part and convince some others to do their small part, just maybe, it will reach a pay it forward level of impact. That would be awesome.

My primary goal with growing and whatever I do is trying not only to be healthier and help others remain healthy but more importantly leave something for our children and grandchildren and so on. If I could do my small part and convince some others to do their small part, just maybe, it will reach a pay it forward level of impact. That would be awesome.
Organic shitter heater...lol

IMG_20240912_090740133.jpg

Organic shitter heater...lol
I know my next grows r gonna be organic. Easier and efficient for me. I don't mind liquids but too much risk involved. I want to grow nice productive plants without any deficiencies. Organic offers that option easier in my opinion. I don't know if you all checked out stealth grows on YouTube. Must watch folks.

N good morning folks. Hope u have a blessed day.

Lots of sacrifices we should make for our children, grandchildren and even our children's friends. The more we sacrifice person things n give to them the more productive they can be for themselves and others.

Back
Top Bottom