Where are all my MA growers at?

I have never done autos. Was told by my brother to stay away from them when I first considered growing. Perhaps some day I will grow some just to use the beans.....who knows.

I'm growing autos right now gorilla glue and white widow. Went with the autos because I have limited space and I wanted something fast to test the lights and nutes on before I put a lot of time into some photo plants. So far they are looking pretty good. My first grow so I can only compare with photos of other auto grows. Hopefully they smoke as good as they look.

I love autos. They help kill time while I'm training the photo plants. I do wish they were more stable. This is my og Kush auto right now.
420-magazine-mobile2095623054.jpg

I didn't mean any offense by what I sed but I have the space and usually have 2 sets of photos running

Lol none taken if I had room I would have started with photos, but so far autos are doing pretty good. I have two new autos going and two more in a couple weeks then going to try some golden goat photo

I didn't mean any offense by what I sed but I have the space and usually have 2 sets of photos running

I respect your growing style plus you grow for a dispensary right? Why would you want to waste your time on finding a stable auto strain.
I can get impatient which doesn't work well when you want to train photo strains. So it helps to stay busy with something else.

I love autos. They help kill time while I'm training the photo plants. I do wish they were more stable. This is my og Kush auto right now.
420-magazine-mobile2095623054.jpg

Your Kush looks awesome there Ms Sinful! That will be one of the better yields for an auto that I have seen on here.

Oh ya, for sure! My best auto was 42g dry but I expect she will be more.

Yeah that certainly looks like a bit more than 42g. How much longer do you have to go on that girl?

Yeah that certainly looks like a bit more than 42g. How much longer do you have to go on that girl?

I don't know. I thought I would start flushing this week but she's still gaining weight. Maybe 2 weeks from now max.

I don't know. I thought I would start flushing this week but she's still gaining weight. Maybe 2 weeks from now max.

Very nice....we like when they are still gaining weight that late! A chunky girl is a good thing!

hey guys from the berkshires heres my 6 day 65 from seed in ffof my first ever grow made lots of dumb mistakes along the way any comments would be helpful using 2 x1000 watt hps in a 4x8x7 tent
day_65_012.jpg
day_65_009.jpg
day_65_006.jpg
day_65_011.jpg
day_65_008.jpg
day_65_005.jpg
day_65_010.jpg
day_65_007.jpg
day_65_004.jpg
day_65_003.jpg
day_65_002.jpg
day_65_001.jpg