Where are all my MA growers at?

Whassup? Nice to join you all!

Anyone have any thoughts???

Thanks very much.

FM
I've got a 8'L x 4'W X 78"H tent with (2) 1000W HPS bulbs. They are heating the heck out of my tent, even with an AC in there. My ambient room temperature is pretty hot these days and I'm wondering if I can cut back to (1) 1000W HPS light for the last week or two of bud?

I had the same problem I also have a 8x4 tent with 2 1000 watt hps and the temps have been a constant battle I went from a 10000 btu in the window to a portable 14000 btu ac / heater / dehumidifier inside the tent and that keeps me under 85 on the worst days
also struggling to keep the rh in the 40s I am on day 59 with nl autos
I've got a 8'L x 4'W X 78"H tent with (2) 1000W HPS bulbs. They are heating the heck out of my tent, even with an AC in there. My ambient room temperature is pretty hot these days and I'm wondering if I can cut back to (1) 1000W HPS light for the last week or two of bud?

No I don't give them clones never thought to ask that I provided them with some sample fem seeds not sure what they did with them gave them 100 I usually run the same batch twice seeds then clones never run 3rd gen though and I've never purchased seed land from them last time I went they had some seeds but mostly local strains nothing you would be looking for

With seedmans always get descreet shipping I've been stoped at customs a couple times

I love their shipping. I have had some sexy underwear, some lego toys, a picnic blanket and a "book". Great selection and prices.

I was thinking about making fem seeds but not much of a market around me I know maby 5 other growers in this area that have a fraction of a clue about it and they all run my clones and my nutes continuesly stopping by for there superjuice every three days like clock work for 33% of there yeald of corse

I have never done autos. Was told by my brother to stay away from them when I first considered growing. Perhaps some day I will grow some just to use the beans.....who knows.

Back
Top Bottom