Where are all my MA growers at?

->CannaCon this Weekend! :420:

07111717001.jpg
:rollit:

Did anyone else happen to notice the VIP access to the event costs.....drum roll please.....420 bucks? I love when something is fitting.
I saw that, thought it was pretty cool.

HTG (grow store in Shrewsbury) has a free coupon code that I just used for 2 free tickets for Friday or Saturday. Coupon code HTG. Looks like I'll attend Saturday.

Now is NOT a good time to find out about this expo... I hope they run another one maybe this Fall! I would have gone!

Poop.

How did I miss this...

Swimming in circles,
Dory

Hi MA Growers,
Sorry I haven't been posting, been reading and enjoying photos, tho.... had a very stressful month already....

For the last 2-1/2 weeks, I've been concentrating on Hubby. We spent 12 hours in emergency room, and he spent 4 days in hospital with nasty case of bacterial pneumonia and Aseptic meningitis (not the nasty viral one, but still inflammatory, causing him extreme headaches). He was so dehydrated they had a hard time finding a vein for IV's. The following morning he went tacky... (resting heart beat was high and irregular... all from the dehydration). More blood and gave him more IV electrolytes, his potassium was very low from the diarrhea the previous week, too. Very resistant bacteria causing his pneumonia... they sent more blood and pee out of hospital to another lab to see if they could culture this bady. He's lost about 20 lbs from the ordeal. I was very worried, but nurses and his infectious disease doc were all wonderful!

He is home now recovering... on his 7th type of antibiotic. Seems to be working, but he's still weak. At least he can now spend a few hours working from home. Good thing his company is great about stuff like this.

Big news...

My seeds came in! WOWzers! Seedsman was great. Fast shipping, too, but then MA isn't far from UK. LOL!

Time to get the rest of my stuff set up... another backordered tent came in, my big one. So that needs assembly, my Hydro system from HTG Supply, (I bought the Big Boy, 6 bucket setup) needs to be set up, I think for 3 buckets to start with.

Hubby bought me a cute little germination greenhouse, with heat pad, clear cover, 3 vents, one each side and one on top. Has water tray... and then the little panel of lights came in. That's hung from an old clothing rack... He's making me a DC rheostat, and relay for the two wee fans to alternate sides and turn down the speed. Low is still too high for wee ones just sprouting. I'm excited to try this out.

I just need to read up on starting these seeds. And starting a Journal... I need some photos first, and then my list of what I have, and get ideas of what I still need!!! Yikes this is exciting!!! Squeeee!

My PMR has been plaguing me, so I needed up up the THC in my CBD Medical Cannabis. I had some gifted unknown flower that I added, to raise the THC. So now I have a slightly higher than 1:1 ratio. I picked up a new strain from Ayer dispensary, Nebula II... won't go back there, too costly, and only one CBD strain I couldn't buy a small amt to try, like a 1/8th or a roll. Back to Lowell until I get a harvest. Fins and fingers crossed! HUGz to all

Adventure awaits...
Dory

I had the same problem I also have a 8x4 tent with 2 1000 watt hps and the temps have been a constant battle I went from a 10000 btu in the window to a portable 14000 btu ac / heater / dehumidifier inside the tent and that keeps me under 85 on the worst days
also struggling to keep the rh in the 40s I am on day 59 with nl autos

Possibly cut back to one 1000w HPS on a light mover?

Back
Top Bottom