Welcome To The Table Mountain Sativa Spectacular

So we are leaving for a week. Going to some remote lodges where we are the only guests (perks of partner being in travel) kids are driving us nuts so best to get them outdoors fishing and riding etc.
Go ing to miss my plants and hoping the housesitter Will water properly . Fingers crossed.

So we are leaving for a week. Going to some remote lodges where we are the only guests (perks of partner being in travel) kids are driving us nuts so best to get them outdoors fishing and riding etc.
Go ing to miss my plants and hoping the housesitter Will water properly . Fingers crossed.
that sounds like quality time with the family that's going to be fun you go and have a good time and try not to worry :cheesygrinsmiley: to much there getting watered anyway they'll be fine when you get back they will get babied and be happy!:)

Man they are looking really good. It's.only been 5 days but the buds have been growing. It's raining now so I'll get some pics tomorrow after they dry off. Smelt my grow from the street when we arrived back. Been smelling some awesome buds while driving to eastern cape. Guys are growing hard .

Man they are looking really good. It's.only been 5 days but the buds have been growing. It's raining now so I'll get some pics tomorrow after they dry off. Smelt my grow from the street when we arrived back. Been smelling some awesome buds while driving to eastern cape. Guys are growing hard .
I love that driving down the road smelling that good stuff theres a highway in Oregon out the cave junction way to grants pass for a couple miles it reeks I love it :) looking forward to the pics btw did you have a good holiday.:)

Thanks guys. Had a good holiday. Was cut short so didn't get any of the fishing I wanted done but we got out in some really beautiful places. Did a giraffe walk at a reserve and just got plenty fresh air. Pics are not great as it got breezy I'll take some better ones soon.
LC-18
Testers
IMG_20200326_085207.jpg
IMG_20200326_085126.jpg
IMG_20200326_085113.jpg
IMG_20200325_183501.jpg
IMG_20200325_183242.jpg

Back
Top Bottom