Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

You guys missed me didn't you? Ok I won't push it lol Hey Van, to answer your ? smoke is really good. Took some time to get the cure down on that last strain but It definitely paid off,it's all gone tho
I've been doing a ton of research on brewing my own teas as well. In fact I came across something you would really appreciate if your going to continue using tap water to brew it's the only safe way to go.
I'm saying this because me and you have basically the same city water living in mass dump. this is the safest route by far because I'm definitely not down to rape my water of everything with a reverse osmosis system.
This In line hose filter Removes anything that may be harmful to your supersoil, living soil or whatever organic line you prefer by removing chlorine,Chloramines and flouride or any VOCs harmful to your microbes. Just saying when starting with the best water possible you can brew the best teas possible. What sold me on the boogie blue plus in line hose filter was the dual catalytic and carbon filter plus the KDF55 and KDF85 membrane added basically to break the bond of ammonia with chloramines it will remove anything that could potentially harm the beneficial microorganisms from the municipal water all in a filter made just for the purpose of making the best brew possible for your weed plants. it comes with a free boogie brew tea also the filter lasts about 45k gallons. this thing will work for me because I have a spigot coming straight from town water source in the basement plus leaving water out to evap chlorine is a thing of the past just twist on filter and go. I just ordered mine so I will let you guys know how it works. Boogie Brew Heavy Harvest Tea.

Hey johnny you had asked how the kind soil was going over on mr stanks journal so i figure id pop over here. The two in the front are day 47 and the bigger one in the back is on day 42.. tiny gal is an auto that started to flower on day 16 lol. Been giving ro water this whole time and have had no issues except right before transplanting them.. love how strong and healthy they are! Thanks johnny good to see ya again!!
420-magazine-mobile1445560061.jpg

Hell ya toasted I'm glad to hear things are working out for you buddy. I know I haven't posted anything for you guys in a minute so here's a few pics of some ww and Ny diesel autos I've been messing around with.
Believe it or not I mixed the little amount of kind soil I had left with some recycled kindsoil from my previous 4 grows . I used 3.5lbs of it as the hot soil base in these 3gal fabric pots and mixed roots organic together with some ffof as my medium. nothing else was added besides plain water and mammoth P . In half recommend dosages.
I barely get time to think and chill with you guys anymore, so when I'm in my realm which is the grow room and it happens to be right now Ill be able to tell you what's going on. Having a baby is way
420-magazine-mobile1107489203.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1687217973.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1509154483.jpg
420-magazine-mobile666010645.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1192105012.jpg
harder than I thought but well worth it.
I just took these pics now before I water with 6.6 and mammoth jizz I did some lst action on 3 of the 4 girls the ww are on day 25 from sprout and the diesels are on day 22

Back
Top Bottom