Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

Thanks guys I actually took her out the tent to get a cpl shots in regular light, This is something I never do but I did it for you guys she is massive
420-magazine-mobile657335428.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1640498244.jpg

I didn't go to crazy tho van, should I do a little more defoil a few weeks into flower too?

I know this is your first photo Johnny and erring on the side of caution is probably normal. I would hit that bitch hard before flipping her and then hard again around the 18-20 day range. If you don't defol that wench good, none of your lower sites will get enough light for any decent buds. I went pretty hard for my first grow, and having experienced it now....I would hit all my wenches harder the next grow. You will definitely want to defoliate in the 18-20 day range, your shit will look like a jungle bro.

Oh and when do you guys think I should crank this 900w led to full spectrum it's running half power right now still on veg, with the smaller 800w full spectrum next to it. Turning that on will bring my real wattage up to 610w for this girl

I wouldn't turn everything to full until you start getting hairs to show. Once they show up, raise the lights like Penny said and then start watching and dropping the lights every day or two until you find that sweet spot. If you see any heat stress, raise it back up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom