Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

Ya van like you said if your a light weight and don't smoke to much you probably just don't really have any other strains to compare taste or smell to..I always remember the taste and smell of a strain. Ive been burning since 1995 lol I was 10..told myself right then and there this shit is for me lol. I've tried every dispensary from Plymouth county to Boston....and there budd is great don't get me wrong but so far I haven't found a ny diesel or even a sour diesel that matches it...shits just to expensive I like my flower and don't feel like paying 55$ for the slice, or 100$ a quake.

I am not the only degenerate to puff at 10? sweet :) Although my 10, was ..... long time before 95.....

Lol Boom I def was a degenerate back then..obviously i lost my way but as time went on I Eventually smartened up,I'll have 4 years clean this August 17th. Growing and smoking Cannabis definitely saved me from going back to heroin. I was able to get off my anti depressants and anxiety meds for good with some good old chronic lol..my fiancé is happy I found my dream and she respects that. She's 9 months prego and ready to burst haha for real tho my first born child, a baby girl she is due on the 26th I'm so excited guys

420-magazine-mobile1242508763.jpg

Speaking of prison my lil bro just got locked up AGAIN he can't kick his dope habit. His butt hole is probably getting pounded right now haha. Hopefully he gets away from all that someday

What's he doing? Heroine would be my guess if he is up here in the North East.

Ya van like you said if your a light weight and don't smoke to much you probably just don't really have any other strains to compare taste or smell to..I always remember the taste and smell of a strain. Ive been burning since 1995 lol I was 10..told myself right then and there this shit is for me lol. I've tried every dispensary from Plymouth county to Boston....and there budd is great don't get me wrong but so far I haven't found a ny diesel or even a sour diesel that matches it...shits just to expensive I like my flower and don't feel like paying 55$ for the slice, or 100$ a quake.

Um ... I graduated high school in 95 you young little sprout !

Sorry to hear about your lil bros situation i hope he can snap out of it.. i wonder if my lil bro thinks the same of me cause i did tell him about what im doing. I kind of wish i didnt to protect him but im glad i did cause how can i not tell my lil bro something like that? I graduated in 07 lol been out of highschool ten years now doing some great things.. .

Yeah van your right he's on the dirty heroin..at least my mother can sleep at night knowing he's safe locked up. Ya kid goes hardcore, last time I knew he was injecting in his neck because his veins are bad. Shit makes me sick when I think about it now

Damn dude.....that sucks. I hate to say it but sometimes jail is a better place at times (having never been there thankfully). I can't imagine being a parent and dealing with a kid on heroine...but I can relate having been a parent dealing with a kid on meth. Both are so freaking evil.

Lol Boom I def was a degenerate back then..obviously i lost my way but as time went on I Eventually smartened up,I'll have 4 years clean this August 17th. Growing and smoking Cannabis definitely saved me from going back to heroin. I was able to get off my anti depressants and anxiety meds for good with some good old chronic lol..my fiancé is happy I found my dream and she respects that. She's 9 months prego and ready to burst haha for real tho my first born child, a baby girl she is due on the 26th I'm so excited guys

Don't know how I missed this post, but congrats on the upcoming daughter brother!! That is freaking awesome! Good things happen when you get off that bad shit, its great you are coming up on 4 years, congrats man!

Thanks man, sometimes I just don't give myself enough credit on being clean for almost 4 years and that's so huge no matter who you are. I just have to remind myself of how horrible that lifestyle was, It's Not the way for anyone to live, that shit don't care if your white,brown, or other with millions of dollars a herion habit doesn't discriminate. On another note I just took a few pics of the double potted white widow in a 5gallon smarty for you van, still not sure how I'm gonna tackle the harvest on these girls, both sprouted same day and I LST'd both girls but as you can see the shorter widow I topped so it stalled for a week which would explain why it started blooming almost 2 weeks before the taller bitch...any input guys

Back
Top Bottom