Water Only Entire Grow Organic Soil 800W LED

Is this an auto? I planted her in a solo cup thinking she was a photo. The roots are on the bottom of cup as you can see, Don't autos flower when they reach bottom of pot I know one of you guys can tell me
420-magazine-mobile1113263581.jpg
420-magazine-mobile688838427.jpg

JohnnyC, you grew that without nutes? Looks great bro. What did you use for soil may I ask? I always thought what would happen with no nutes and just ph water? Cool!!

Hey man this time around I'm using a mix of ff coco loco and roots organic original with kindsoil. I put the already pre cooked hot soil On the bottom of every pot different amounts on wether I'm growing autos or photos. I also put a buffer zone between layers so the roots can gradually feed into super soil 6.5ph filtered water only with earth juice for these bitches..organic budd is way better tasting in my opinion less harsh And umm oh yeah no flush required

Yeah it does have a good amount of red hairs and has an insane diesel smell but the taste is out of this world

I don't know if the weed I have smoked (bought at dispensaries) was just harsh or what (though I admit I am a cannabis novice to say the least), but I really don't get any distinctive tastes from any of the 5 strains I have to smoke. They smell different, though I admit I struggle to identify the unique scents other than the obvious. I am hoping that I will be able to better taste and smell my own home grown bud. LOL...I feel left out when I hear others talking about the tastes, because all I can taste is just 'weed'.

Oh yeah I have two diesels I harvested so far and one has way more stink than the other. It's almost like I dried the first batch better. There all curing in jars now but the second batch it hung for a day longer in same environment

What do you guys recommend for drying environment anyways (temp and humidity wise)? I know I am a ways off, but I haven't really gotten that far in my research.

Hey man this time around I'm using a mix of ff coco loco and roots organic original with kindsoil. I put the already pre cooked hot soil On the bottom of every pot different amounts on wether I'm growing autos or photos. I also put a buffer zone between layers so the roots can gradually feed into super soil 6.5ph filtered water only with earth juice for these bitches..organic budd is way better tasting in my opinion less harsh And umm oh yeah no flush required

I am loving the KindSoil bro. I read a lot of other journals and I see many people having to play with nute levels and burns (not to mention the cost of all those nutes) and I love that the plant takes just what it wants from our soil. I kind of dig those earth crystals as well. I mix up a 5 gallon bucket now. It was kind of hard at first to get the amount of crystals needed but I can pretty much do it by eye now and be within .1 or .2 either way of the 6.5 mark.

I trim them, then hang them upside down on a hanger with an rh of 50 or so wouldn't hurt to have a fan in the room just not blowing right on them. I usually wait until the smallest stem snaps and throw them in jars to cure and burp them when I get home just leave the cap off for 2 min and play with them haha

I only really taste and smell it for the first few puffs it helps to have a drink when burning too keep a wet pallet lol I will say i have 2 different diesels I just harvested and one of them the smell is so potent I know I dried that one right

LOL, you are funny, "first few puffs". I told you I am a light weight.....I don't ever take more than 2 hits off my bong. Two and I am set for the night. I watch smoke report videos of strains on youtube and see the people inhale, hold, exhale and then "taste". I try that and the only taste I get is "weed" LOL. Shit all tastes the same to me. Don't know if thats because they didn't flush properly while using nutes or what. Hope that I will be able to taste some flavors in mine.

I trim them, then hang them upside down on a hanger with an rh of 50 or so wouldn't hurt to have a fan in the room just not blowing right on them. I usually wait until the smallest stem snaps and throw them in jars to cure and burp them when I get home just leave the cap off for 2 min and play with them haha

Hope I can keep my RH high enough when I go to dry. Though I won't be dealing with any of this for another 2 months so by then the Boston summer will be here and the humidity should be higher than the spring.

Wish I had more friends around here with a passion for growing like you guys do, I can honestly say I'm very generous when it comes to my budd and if your in need I would be the one there to take care of you with some medicine my garden is your garden

I thought the same. Now that I have it, nobody that smokes comes around much any more. So I have a bunch pretty much just for me

Ya van like you said if your a light weight and don't smoke to much you probably just don't really have any other strains to compare taste or smell to..I always remember the taste and smell of a strain. Ive been burning since 1995 lol I was 10..told myself right then and there this shit is for me lol. I've tried every dispensary from Plymouth county to Boston....and there budd is great don't get me wrong but so far I haven't found a ny diesel or even a sour diesel that matches it...shits just to expensive I like my flower and don't feel like paying 55$ for the slice, or 100$ a quake.

Ya van like you said if your a light weight and don't smoke to much you probably just don't really have any other strains to compare taste or smell to..I always remember the taste and smell of a strain. Ive been burning since 1995 lol I was 10..told myself right then and there this shit is for me lol. I've tried every dispensary from Plymouth county to Boston....and there budd is great don't get me wrong but so far I haven't found a ny diesel or even a sour diesel that matches it...shits just to expensive I like my flower and don't feel like paying 55$ for the slice, or 100$ a quake.

I can smell the differences between the strains, but I can't taste a difference. Hopefully my home grown stuff will be better in all areas! I can't wait.

Sucks to see a perfectly nice plant go to complete shit. This is what happens when you get seeds from someone telling you there feminized photoperiod beans. Shes definitely a female but an auto as you guys can see. If i knew this was an auto before hand it woulda went right into a 3gal pot..that's alright she still is pretty cool..lol massive yielded
420-magazine-mobile323327964.jpg

Back
Top Bottom