Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Reps to Jay, for weed related joke, but,,,, a warning about the masturba..., I'm not writing that word.

Warning rescinded Jay, you are exempt because you gave me a needed chuckle!

I got this rule from my friend BAR, as his journal says "keep it clean" applies on both coasts now. (Jay):cheesygrinsmiley:

but please send those funny dirty one's via PM

Ok Mom :)

I will be very careful not to tell any jokes on an adult only site :)

:peace:

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Ok Mom :)

I will be very careful not to tell any jokes on an adult only site :)

:peace:

remember Jay:passitleft:, I see any opportunity to make a human laugh or smile, I pounce upon it, my hair trigger reactions do sometimes

backfire, I also assume things I shouldn't on occasion, especially when I'm :lot-o-toke: Bring all the fluxing jokes you can. I the guy that forgets almost ever joke I encounter since birth. I need you guys for smile spreading. Jay, you are an arborist correct? We need you here!

I'm going back to edit what I said to make you call me Mom, BAR said it first, waaaahhhhhhhhhhh! :circle-of-love:

no more big font till jaga shows, with his "yes I would like that"

We are trying to get this thing past the 100 page mark before pistils show up on those beautiful girls. :high-five:

Bob ;)

Thanks Bob, :thumb:my last journal scared all but those with the thickest skin, far away. the journal ended in 8 months, with 5 followers (max) and 11 pages.

IT"S ALL ABOUT THE FLUX & members having my back, (showing me light) when I stray (back) into darkness (w/out knowing it).:circle-of-love:

Every morning when i catch up on this tread i LOL myself at the comments it is getting to be the best part of my day...

Fluxy is looking good there...!!!!

Happy Grow and smoke!!

:420:

Alkemist, I am sorry for my response to you very first post here today. :Namaste:

Thank you for that post. Who am I to question a friend (before a profile background check)?

I want to apologize for my hair-trigger reply to your share :oops:

RE: opposing nodes on all clones never happens, "clones always grow staggered".

I'm glad I posted a warning about my hair-trigger 2 days ago. :cheer:

BrashBrit, I will ban every character on keyboards not found on US keyboards, if I must, you're killing me.:high-five:

Brassic tries not to be Brash thank you Trichster.

All characters are available on your keyboard BTW.

Try this. In the reply box, with one finger, press and hold the ALT key,

then with the other finger type 0163, then let go of the ALT key.

Waddaugot ?

Great question about the clones, first, are you 100% positive that ALL clones are staggered? I hate to question anything here, but my goal is to have a journal with all trusted, verified, facts. I am hoping you are right, then I learned something! I'm not picking on you Alk, but this response was triggered by your putting a "y" on my name. Please re-read yesterdays posts between myself and BrassicBrit, then you'll the "y" is banned here. I recall the post starts with NOTE to all MENBERS (something like that)

sorry but order must be maintained here. To answer the question Alkemisty :high-five: , I say YES, that it is safe to flux staggered limbs.

Oh, i must apologize Trichomes! i do recall seeing it but skimmed through focusing on grow related topics etc to catch up to present and i admit i didnt notice your banning the Y.. and i was actually curious when BB mentioned, "there's that Y again"!! DOH! hahaha.. sorry 'bout that trichomes, won't happen again mate [:

Alkemist, tell these guys no food in Miagi's class,

unless you want to PM me the address of that scrumptious looking food, is that cannaButter frosting, ummmmmmm.

again, sorry T, i wasn't expecting it to get bumped along like that.. i can certainly PM you the recipe if you would like to give it a try- no probs.. it will take a little digging but i know i have that recipe for sure :] the frosting is just normal frosting on that one.. although i have made it with cannabutter in the past.. it appears much greener as a result.

In fact based on the Fluxing technique wouldn't staggered limb present themselves for a better manageable Flux that can be taken in all kinds of directions?

Gooooood Sativa morning to one and all. Just piping in here but need to read this journal from the beginning. I love the world of Flux and now some examples of outside work. As if we doubted that it could be done anyway.

And as always the usual suspects are present...lol.

Have a great high, high weekend all. Gonna play catch up.

Renegade

Brassic tries not to be Brash thank you Trichster.

All characters are available on your keyboard BTW.

Try this. In the reply box, with one finger, press and hold the ALT key,

then with the other finger type 0163, then let go of the ALT key.

Waddaugot ?

A headache.....:circle-of-love:

Fr3d, Thanks for the tip! I will definitely be checking out LA's flux grow. And LST has always been my preference, so bondage doesn't really bother me much! :tokin:

He said bondage...lol.

Renegade

Morning all in the whirling dervish of wonders that is the Trichsters thread! :)
May all who Flux, flux deep and true. May your flux arms be strong and your restraints be secure. Above all else though may fluxing pay you back tenfold with a bounty beyond compare! :)

I have to get a frick in seed to stay alive for ten minutes. I think I'm losing them all now.

I just got home to discover Fluxy is getting very aggressive & strong, she killed Dolly while I was gone.

I will not feed her today, she will sit in the sun and just stare at Mr Miagi's plant picture (she is very intimidated by his plants).

Today, you can see that her girth has extended to the perimeter of her massive pot. 75 & sunny today.

dolly.png

Trich, good day to you Sir.

Speaking of girth, what is the dimension of that beast? The dimension of the edge more or less. Everyone is commenting on how big a 18 gal pot is but the pic really doesn't give it the justice. But any Gurl big enough to break her wheels is big.

Sorry if the question has already been answered...still playing catch up.

Renegade

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

GF, this just flew in the window, I know this is species is one that lay eggs on my girls. :thanks:

Would you kindly identify this one too. :green_heart: :adore::adore:

gf8.jpg

Yes, darling, it looks like some type of cutworm moth. The larva eat the plant at the base when it is a seedling, hence the name "cutworm." You can protect seedlings from cutworms by using a two inch or so piece of toilet paper roll and place it around the seedling when you plant it. When the stem develops more turgidity, you remove the cardboard so the trunk can grow unhampered.

Are the worms you have actually eating the foliage? Can you take a photo of the damage?

:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom