Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

one more question, would i approach fluxing the same way with clones as i would with seedlings?? just curious about clones and their staggered tiers

I don't want to step on Trichcomes toes in any way by answering this question but I have dealt with this situation.

You can flux clones the same way but what I have found is, although the branch union of a clone seems to be stronger don't try to achieve a perfect T right away...like you would with a seedling. With the staggered branching one side will be larger and more difficult to bend down... I have split clones trying to flux like I would a seedling...gradual training for the main branching seems to work better

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

and as is custom in my house, i'd like to offer everyone a piece of my freshly made 'cream caramel' baileys CANNAbrownies!! with baileys icing :yummy: :drool: 'one side will make you grow smaller, and the other side will make you grow taller!' so make sure you are in a comfy chair with a spare bib just in case!

P10009311.JPG

:Namaste: :ganjamon:

I don't want to step on Trichcomes toes in any way by answering this question but I have dealt with this situation.

You can flux clones the same way but what I have found is, although the branch union of a clone seems to be stronger don't try to achieve a perfect T right away...like you would with a seedling. With the staggered branching one side will be larger and more difficult to bend down... I have split clones trying to flux like I would a seedling...gradual training for the main branching seems to work better

thanking you kindly Sir! i'll be sure to do that :Namaste:

and as is custom in my house, i'd like to offer everyone a piece of my freshly made 'cream caramel' baileys CANNAbrownies!! with baileys icing :yummy: :drool: 'one side will make you grow smaller, and the other side will make you grow taller!' so make sure you are in a comfy chair with a spare bib just in case!

P10009311.JPG

Oh my I just ate a whole canna chocolate chip cupcake and thought I was full but that literally made me drool. Dude that looks amazing and I want it pleaseeeeeee............:circle-of-love:
Brownies and doobies. :woohoo:

We're all set. We ought to be over on the couch.
It just don't get no better than that.....:circle-of-love:

Good day to all here in the mad house! :) How is squire Trichster today, hope your girls are good and loving life today! :) Best of buds my man! :)
That's it LA! The Mad House that The Trichster built.

Looks great Trich :thumb:

What the difference between a drunk and a stoner at a stop sign?

The drunk guy runs it and the stoner waits for it to turn green
When it's already green. Guess who's a stoner. LOL:laughtwo:

See, I told all of you this guy Trichster was as funny as all get out. I guess it took everyone a minute to catch on to his off beat sense of humor.

I can't quit staring at that Bailey brownie.....:dreamy:

LOL Dennise :laughtwo: VERY difficult to stop at just 2!! a definite exercise in WILL power, "i know i can, i know i can, i know i can.... just one more???" ;)

and TY kindly for sharing the lurve Brassic! muchly appreciated *bows*.. doobies and brownies are definitely good way to start the weekend, i reckon!

well, i hope everyone has a great weed-day with great MMJ.. i'm off to the market!

:peace: :420:

Good day tric or more goodnight :)
Happy sativa day to u and everyone

where;s jaga?

To my friend in India, it takes me at least 2 exhausting keystrokes to make the font legible for you/him, jaga, this my 3rd shout out to you, you on on the verge of being accused of clicking the "thumb" w/ out reading the words, makes sense, if you are used to it, ooohhhh. low blow. You/jaga get 3 more before . I'm still fired up about GF, I'll stop this jaga-rant here

I'm just gettin started,:party::green_heart: I have a new GF!

Thanks alex, sleep well, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Watch it Trichster. Brooklyn (GF) is my big sis & I wont allow any funny business.

P10009311.JPG

Man, when I was in the Military, we would get care packages with cake, cookies & brownies, but none like those! They look awesome!

P10009311.JPG

This post was enough to get me off my rump and go look how much oil I have and dream up a recipe. Those look off the hook!

Reps to Jay, for weed related joke, but,,,, a warning about the masturba..., I'm not writing that word.

Warning rescinded Jay, you are exempt because you gave me a needed chuckle!

I got this rule from my friend BAR, as his journal says "keep it clean" applies on both coasts now. (Jay):cheesygrinsmiley:

but please send those funny dirty one's via PM

thanks Doc, great dupe, I was hungry when SABO posted that, now I'm starving, stop hogging my page space Doc! lol

you guys are great, thanks for stopping by :passitleft:

We are trying to get this thing past the 100 page mark before pistils show up on those beautiful girls. :high-five:

Bob ;)

heya trichsy!!!

thanks for the invite and link to your journal! :) :cheer: very pleased to be able to watch this wonderful training technique given to us by the LA :Namaste: :thanks:

i don't mean to sound like a noob tugging at your shirttails but could you pls tell me how many weeks/days you are into veg?? i'd be keen to get a rough idea on time frames so i can figure out cycles for when i try this on my next round of ladies.. i'm a fan of bondage anyhoo.. especially when it's done right! :)

one more question, would i approach fluxing the same way with clones as i would with seedlings?? just curious about clones and their staggered tiers as opposed to seedlings..

thanks Trichs! and pls, have some reps :ganjamon::tokin:

Great question about the clones, first, are you 100% positive that ALL clones are staggered? I hate to question anything here, but my goal is to have a journal with all trusted, verified, facts. I am hoping you are right, then I learned something! I'm not picking on you Alk, but this response was triggered by your putting a "y" on my name. Please re-read yesterdays posts between myself and BrassicBrit, then you'll the "y" is banned here. I recall the post starts with NOTE to all MENBERS (something like that)

sorry but order must be maintained here. To answer the question Alkemisty :high-five: , I say YES, that it is safe to flux staggered limbs.

Back
Top Bottom