Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

ha ha ha, tread lightly my freind BB, I'll let that "y" slide ONCE more, if I see that name again, you could be on the receiving end of my WRATH, remember my friend, I'm the ONLY freak here in 420 that infuriated a fellow friend to his breaking point, I left him no option but to post his one and only negative post. Lucky for me, he was a forgiving mate. (that's just one of my fires, I'm very grateful that Broke Ass aka Smokey, stepped in and put out yet another Trichster-fire) I'm not proud of my hair-trigger. You forgiven BRIT. I better hear from jaga soon or I'm going back to small font.

OMG has it been that long since I was here
Trichs you crack me up :cheesygrinsmiley: thanks for the larger font I cant tell you how much it helps:thumb:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Good Morning Fluxers & all that just like to watch fluxing. Welcome Renegade & Jaamz.

Muxy the Mutant has very strange "black spikes" growing out of very top buds, tip top buds only, lower buds are all normal looking.

Anybody ever seen anything like this? I have to go catch up now. Thanks to all that can help (or guess).:circle-of-love:

MUXY this morning

00000black.png

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

IMPORTANT 420 MEMBER NOTE FROM TRICHOMES to ALL VISITORS about your POSSIBLE new abb. nickname in Fluxyville!!

I am a 2 finger typist, if I call you a "nickname" based on your 420 username (in an effort to lesson my pecking) and you don't like the nickname, let me know, I will apologize and we'll fix it. I just go off the path sometimes.

I had to cover my ass here because I did it to my friend BrassicBrit today. Hey Brit!!! Is it OK? :thanks: ALL!!! :circle-of-love:

Jaga, is OK to call you, "the guy who can't see, but loves to look at the pictures"?
:high-five:

High there trichs I have been called a lot worse :love:
tell me what did I not see ?? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

Good Morning Fluxers & all that just like to watch fluxing. Welcome Renegade & Jaamz.

Muxy the Mutant has very strange "black spikes" growing out of very top buds, tip top buds only, lower buds are all normal looking.

Anybody ever seen anything like this? I have to go catch up now. Thanks to all that can help (or guess).:circle-of-love:

MUXY this morning

00000black.png

Hi trichomes

Dude i know exactly what that is .... it is Freaking Weird that's what!!!

Have a nice day full of fluxing magic!!

Happy Grow and Smoke

:420:

Could she be a purple strain I never seen it before I tell ya I cant believe how much I have missed out on mate IF I AM ever missing for mor than a couple of days the give me a:wood:littel knock will ya
MUXY this morning

00000black.png

High Lester hell what are they learning new things all the time:):reading420magazine::geek:OK I got it thanks
small leave on a flowering plant:thumb:

They look great any how she looks pretty I have to go up fella please forgive the absence life is very fast at the moment
Have a great Shatterday:circle-of-love:

Stipules aid the sprouting of new growth, branches, leaves, and calyxes. Stipules are also photosynthetic, they provide a "safe-place" for the new growth to sprout out from without damage to the tender tissue by the environment. I have purple stipules all over my KC-45, as well as purple calyxes in localized regions. This suggests to me that I have a plant expressing purple as part of its phenotype, rather than the normal green stipules that I mostly see on the more "grassy" OG kush. Just my two cents :hippy:

Good Day all. :Namaste:

I thought stipules grow at nodes, 2 per node, on both sides of stalk, have you seen this many stipules in you bud tops? why the color, Les?

You have me in darkness here. I'm going to bother DonPaul with this next,

thanks neighbor.

I thought stipules grow at nodes, 2 per node, on both sides of stalk, have you seen this many stipules in you bud tops? why the color, Les?

You have me in darkness here. I'm going to bother DonPaul with this next,

thanks neighbor.

Well i can't help you with this but i can tell you that If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, There would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.

Happy Grow and Smoke!

There are nodes all the way up through a bud, the internodal distance gets much shorter as the bud "compacts".
Stipules die off, and shrivel up after they have done their job aiding new growth.

Also, see post #191 about the color. Just my two cents all around. ;)

High trich..:passitleft: Didn't you send me a video on making bubble hash??? If so I can't find it and if you could maybe resend it I sure would appreciate it. I won't even send ya a nasty pm..:thedoubletake: I was just getting ready to do that very thing and I can't find the info on how anywhere. Sooo if you would be kind enough to hit me up again I will get to work making some hash...... I have to go to the hospital on Tuesday and will be there for a minute and thought hummmm :dreamy: it sure would be easier to make eatables and hash for my stay cause I dang sure ain't going without it....... Nobody wants me to go without it so not only will I appreciate it but my old man might just hug ya ::hug:.....:circle-of-love:

Stipules aid the sprouting of new growth, branches, leaves, and calyxes. Stipules are also photosynthetic, they provide a "safe-place" for the new growth to sprout out from without damage to the tender tissue by the environment. I have purple stipules all over my KC-45, as well as purple calyxes in localized regions. This suggests to me that I have a plant expressing purple as part of its phenotype, rather than the normal green stipules that I mostly see on the more "grassy" OG kush. Just my two cents :hippy:

Good Day all. :Namaste:

PURPLE!! :woohoo:

This could flux is getting even more interesting, you all just make this place better & better! Thank you all! :circle-of-love:

you are very welcome jaga!

Back
Top Bottom