Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

High trich..:passitleft: Didn't you send me a video on making bubble hash??? If so I can't find it and if you could maybe resend it I sure would appreciate it. I won't even send ya a nasty pm..:thedoubletake: I was just getting ready to do that very thing and I can't find the info on how anywhere. Sooo if you would be kind enough to hit me up again I will get to work making some hash...... I have to go to the hospital on Tuesday and will be there for a minute and thought hummmm :dreamy: it sure would be easier to make eatables and hash for my stay cause I dang sure ain't going without it....... Nobody wants me to go without it so not only will I appreciate it but my old man might just hug ya ::hug:.....:circle-of-love:

lol, yes I did, I think it is in my first (lame) journal, or it is where you were hanging out over a month ago, I don't recall. LMK if u don't find it.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

I found it but I have a question for ya. When you are using a hand mixer do you use it in the bag or do you do it first in just a bucket with the mixer then pour it in the bags? Does that even make sense? If you can get me started with that answer I think I got the rest of this....Thank you so very much Sir......:circle-of-love:

I love it Sir Trichsters of outdoorsland :) another top and solid thread for people to learn how to get their own flux on! :) Happy Daze indeed my friend.! Awesome going so far and great journal with such great new info! :);):) OZ would so approve :)
Thanks for brightening my day and teaching an indoor guy some outside info for the future I hope! :)

I found it but I have a question for ya. When you are using a hand mixer do you use it in the bag or do you do it first in just a bucket with the mixer then pour it in the bags? Does that even make sense? If you can get me started with that answer I think I got the rest of this....Thank you so very much Sir......:circle-of-love:

Do it in the bag, first bag you pull, can be used/rinsed/mixed again, because you don't get all the trichomes with on rinse, it's pulled (and full of all your greens) Do a practice run maybe 7 grams/1/4oz, it's much easier the 2nd time you do it. Thanks for asking, many videos on line, better than my short one.:goodluck:

Do it in the bag, first bag you pull, can be used/rinsed/mixed again, because you don't get all the trichomes with on rinse, it's pulled (and full of all your greens) Do a practice run maybe 7 grams/1/4oz, it's much easier the 2nd time you do it. Thanks for asking, many videos on line, better than my short one.:goodluck:

Just answered my question on how much weight...lol.

Thanks...

Renegade

Trichs, can you take a photo from the top as close as possible? I can't really see the structure.

stipules thanks gf!:peace:
gf1.png

I did it Trich and only got 1.1 grams but I used 130 grams of green leaf from the defol and I did run it twice but I think I need the bubble machine that does it for ya. It hurts my arms to bad and even just holding and running the mixer was really starting to hurt so I think the bubble washing machine will be as good an investment as the Better Butter machine but I got enough to take with me Tuesday with a cannabutter cupcake and I will survive. Thank you so much......:circle-of-love:

Good day Trichs

i spent some time on Google looking up stipples and it confirmed what Lester said, they are in all bud's it is just that they are green in most cases certain Phenotypes will present different colours like Lester said he has Purple...so my guess would be that yours might also be purp.

Well it is nothing to worry about just sit back and Watch the Show....:cheer:

Sent My regards to to the Lady of the house (Fluxy)

Happy Grow and Smoke!!

:420:

Thank you for telling me about the BtK and the buds. I didn't imagine any worm would ever be interested in the gluey nature of buds, but I have only just begun learning how to grow cannabis.
Thank you for the moth facts GF, I won the battle last year with "Sxfxr Caterpillar killer w/12% BT" the hatch, they eat, they before they take their first chit.

I did not intend for that!! WOW! :bravo:
:420:

lol, I never look at the post times, we both lucked out :headbanger:, it's all about the purple now! If I'm not mistaken Lester, you won a few contest with your Purple Haze. Mo betta pics tomorrow, oh, it is tomorrow.

Noobs can not use multi quote. It will break their brain. I tried earlier, I don't think I broke anything but I had to go :bongrip: The stress of it all is overwhelming. ;)
We should get our bands together; we could call it "Noobs Across America"

I haven't ever seen that before. Interesting pic though, like the annotating! Cool beans!

Bob ;)
Thanks Doc, you crack me up, I need you here!

Hi Trichster (I'm going with Trichster from now on)

Hope all is well this fine Friday.

Good green to you on your mission. :circle-of-love:
BB, you're alright, I'm way behind, but you'll like this £ ! bam!
Gee I never got a personal welcome....:loopy:
That's Doc & C02 took your seat, we're you late? :welcome: D
Okay, for Jaga I will make effort to remember to resize the font. I love this website.
Thank you for the moth facts, I think I already typed that tonight, you're worth a double!

Noobs can not use multi quote. It will break their brain. I tried earlier, I don't think I broke anything but I had to go :bongrip: The stress of it all is overwhelming. ;)
We should get our bands together; we could call it "Noobs Across America"

I haven't ever seen that before. Interesting pic though, like the annotating! Cool beans!

Bob ;)
No food in class and give Dennise that chair, I'll let you stand behind that tall guy, BID.
Hi Trichster (I'm going with Trichster from now on)

Hope all is well this fine Friday.

Good green to you on your mission. :circle-of-love:
Thanks BB, I was pre-occupied todaŸ, I will be stirring here manana
Gee I never got a personal welcome....:loopy:
:welcome: D, T
Okay, for Jaga I will make effort to remember to resize the font. I love this website.
for Jaga:circle-of-love:
I am certainly no fluxer but they look amazing to me......:circle-of-love:
fluxer
Darn it Trichster I thought you'd missed that one.

That was before I decided to play ball and go safe with the Trichster, :green_heart: :circle-of-love:

Edit: Did you spend them € € € € € I bunged you on page 2 ? :cheesygrinsmiley:
I have no idea what that symbol is and I have never seen that b word before, cheers BB
:rofl: is that what you call it?

...how bout "the mini Trichster" :)
Mini, I avoid al things mini, except Trichome inspection under the scope, while I hope to see amber! tread lightly J
Where's the Trichster ?
Please set your watches to California time, see you tom. Reps for me knowing somebody missed me!
That's it LA! The Mad House that The Trichster built.

When it's already green. Guess who's a stoner. LOL:laughtwo:

See, I told all of you this guy Trichster was as funny as all get out. I guess it took everyone a minute to catch on to his off beat sense of humor.
No Reps for "beat" & "off" in the same sentence, those go to MiniJay but THANK YOU for the chuckle BAR:high-five:

Re: WTF! Watch This Flux, 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing, presents "Fluxy Lady" fully restra

BB, thank you for revealing your other skills, I see that you are a computer wizard. Through this awesome 420 site, I now have found, mynew computer guy, a Botanist, a Chemist, an Arborist, 2 cooks, 5 clowns, a GF, a Safety Guy (Smokey the BARe), a Doctor (not real, my hunch), a King, a friend in India, 2 bug experts, Light Addict (like finding a gold vein) & today, I have the PURPLE! This took over a year of 420 sharing of something, Huge thanks every single follower here, having fun, while sharing, laughing & learning. My next rant will cover all the rest of you, it's all one happy family, of what I call circlefolk. Thanks for watching, I know I still have some unanswerred questions here, I will answer every one by Monday. 2 AM nite nite. C U tomorrow.:Namaste:

Computer Geek tip of the day

At the time of this posting, many members are having problems

with the "My Photos" tab not working when trying to add pics to their post.

A temporary workaround is to use the camera icon instead, third in from right

on the top toolbar.

If a Moderator pics this up can you please look into this issue.

No food in class and give Dennise that chair, I'll let you stand behind that tall guy, BID.

Don't you remember? I am sleeping over in the lawn chair in the sun! And I was hoping my seat could become the revolving Doc seat. We got lots of em around here it seems and you always need "a doc in the room" so I thought my ole chair could serve. But, on the other hand, it couldn't go to a better person than Dennise so thats good. I still get to crack wise and play garden security (in my mind) I hope.

:love: Bob ;)

Back
Top Bottom