Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Plant Ties | VELCRO® Brand Products For Your Garden or Yard

It's a green roll of velcro that you cut to the length you want. I have snapped a few branches in my training and this velcro has saved a few limbs. Sometimes it's beyond repair when the branch is just hanging by a thread though.

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

Been going to see Dead concerts since I was 11 or so. Still have my vinyls.

You got me beat there GF, 11? My big brother took me to my first concert, the Dead w/ a sugar cube on my tongue, at age 15.

"There is NOTHING like a Grateful Dead concert" best show I've ever seen. My mother threw away all the vinyl, when I moved out. To stay on topic I will add another thank you for your plant-cast method share!

It's a green roll of velcro that you cut to the length you want. I have snapped a few branches in my training and this velcro has saved a few limbs. Sometimes it's beyond repair when the branch is just hanging by a thread though.

Even better, thanks for the share Highas!:thumb:

:popcorn:Better late than never! I'm in. All caught up! Loving this site

:welcome: Mr Jim Dangle, thank you for the compliment! Please make yourself at home, open bar and Med. smoking is permitted in class, no tabacco, no shade leaf, just the chron. l'll look forward to your participation, or lurking is fine. Take that seat that says DocBob, 60's got your back!

Hey Trichster,

Thanks for the tips and comment on my pic a few pages back.

Yeah, I been thinking about getting into this defol thing. Seems very popular at the moment, thanks.

Any chance of joining the others at the bar ?

Where you been BB, I'm always on the fence with defol myself. That will come up next semester, it always ends in a draw. Sorry about the empty bar, these fluxing fluxers are professionals, they drank all the top shelf. See me after class, I'll break out some single malt from the safe.

A VERY good day to You Thrics

Hope all is good on your side today....Peace and love to your garden from The south of Africa!!!

Happy Grow and Smoke!!

:420:

A VERY good day to You Thrics

Hope all is good on your side today....Peace and love to your garden from The south of Africa!!!

Happy Grow and Smoke!!

Thank you SickBird!! :thumb:You & your AMAZING plants should be in a 420 Plant of the Month contest! Unfluxing believable size! You are an great addition to my circle & and all the rest of the wonderful world of our own 420 joy!:circle-of-love:

oh man trichs looking great buddy! LA WOULD BE PROUD!

Thank you SickBird!! :thumb:You & your AMAZING plants should be in a 420 Plant of the Month contest! Unfluxing believable size! You are an great addition to my circle & and all the rest of the wonderful world of our own 420 joy!:circle-of-love:

You are too kind Sir...Loving the "SickBird" !!!!!

Happy Grow and Smoke!!

JAGA!! would you like me to re-instate your font, I give all participants at least 3 strikes.

High trichs
Hey mate I am not really having so much trouble since I learnt that I can zoom my PC screenIn :cheesygrinsmiley: so thanks for taking the time
and I really apreciated it when I neede it :thanks:

Howdy Trichs anything new happening?
Have a great day man

WTF! Watch This Flux, The Reps are Right

ANNOUNCEMENT!! All followers here, and all throughout 420, are invited to B A R's Cannabis Quiz!

Formally called "The Reps are Right"

:popcorn:

Win Many Reps!

:popcorn::popcorn:

Share your WISDOM!!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Have lots of FUN!

:popcorn:The date of this 420 extravaganza is this Sunday, March 30th @ 3 PM PDT or 6 PM EST.

Questions will be asked, ANY member can answer, everyone has FUN, all questions are 420/Grow Related.
Join the fun or just watch, while members from all over the join participate in hopes of sharing, the best answer to several questions. We have 420 judges, that will judge all answers and announce the winner of each question. Don't miss your chance , to win LOADS of Reps!!! The link to this party will stay below, in my signature, until this Cannabis Quiz, The Reps are Right, party concludes on Sunday. Check out my good friend B A R in his 420 journal, that's also where the party starts. You will be visiting THE most popular journal 420 has ever hosted.

DON'T MISS IT!! brought to you by CircleFolk from the :circle-of-love:

:woohoo: Jaga got zoom

I'ts Friday Trichster my friend, I'll join you this evening and bring my own

bottle of single malt we can sample and discuss.

Edit: As in sample the whole bottle :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh, and as one of your resident computer geeks :geek:

I'll try to explain the darn links thing, always easier after a few single malts. :laugh:

If ya click on my blog thingy, the second entry is a video of CO Finest 'tie her down' video. Makes it look bulletproof. I ain't never herd of a 60 cal. 50 cal is 1/2 inch ma deuce. .50 cal browning machine gun.
:lot-o-toke:Hello Mr. jaamzhow, I worked on the 50cal browning machine gun (very simple gun with big bullets) as for the 60cal, M60 machine gun fires 7.62 from a belt (fun to watch the bullet tracts as you walk it in to the target, I spent 3 years packing that thing around and than became a m60cal door gunner in a heli to retrieve downed pilots behind enemy lines, I guess I'm a 60's kind of guy. (also born in the 60's).lol

EDIT: I believe I'm the only 60cal here, no such bullet but 50cal was already in use. I didn't want to use machine gun so I used cal instead.

Back
Top Bottom