Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

The Freak is a shithead. I have nothing to smoke and she decides to flower.

DSCF70251.JPG
looks about ready to smoke now

looks about ready to smoke now

Sure, but I would like to see how many flowers she still manages to get :)

and TITS :xmas:

I mean full and even (a bit lumpy doesn't matter either)

There's a musician from back home named Tab Benoit... he sings a song and the topsy pics made me think of it "Don't move your head, don't move your hands, don't move your lips, bebe shake your hips.... do th hip shake bebe..." ... that fits those two topsy pics, no?

There's a musician from back home named Tab Benoit... he sings a song and the topsy pics made me think of it "Don't move your head, don't move your hands, don't move your lips, bebe shake your hips.... do th hip shake bebe..." ... that fits those two topsy pics, no?

That's a Stones song from "Exile on main st."

And it certainly does fit...

Would it be safe to say rico likes to grow?

So far you have passed im sure :)

Wonder how the roots will grow in there.

Probably downwards. And air prune themselves in the drainage holes.

I can't find much info from Googles.

The roots are supposed to grow well because they get warmed up in the sun,

but everyone online seems to have had pretty shitty results.

This one tip confused me.

• When using the (my brand of Planter), place half of a milk jug (holes in the bottom)
  • on the top of the planter and fill it with water to allow slow, steady watering

So where can I get a half a milk jug with holes in the bottom?

:xmas:

Thats what i cant figure out, how do you water? Wont all the water just fall out the top or bottom or whatever you call the end pointing to the ground?

Now that I'm not getting constant rain and temp plummets, the topsy's are doing fine for tomatos and peppers outside... the strawberry one did ok as well, but yeah, mixed feelings on those. I like the use of space and the concept is great. I think if you have them in a covered area where the rain can't get to them, that they would do better... lack of sunlight to the stem base though mean too much moisture is baaaaad, more so than normal.

Thats what i cant figure out, how do you water? Wont all the water just fall out the top or bottom or whatever you call the end pointing to the ground?

You pour water in the top, and there are drainage holes around the bottom.

It's crap, because water drips on the plant for hours after you water and burns the leaves in full sun.

I'm going to have to sort something out...something ghettoish.

I think if you have them in a covered area where the rain can't get to them, that they would do better... lack of sunlight to the stem base though mean too much moisture is baaaaad, more so than normal.

Mine is hanging from the top inner frame of the hex-greenhouse.

I hear you on the moisture.

If I "had" to do it again, and next year I may, what I have been thinking is taking the top of a milk jug or one of the big several gallon kitty litter jugs or similar, cutting it about in the middle and using it as an umbrella for the plant by attaching it to the bottom of the topsy when I plant the seedling, roots through cap hole, bottle attached to bottom, dirt packed in to hold roots... should act as an "umbrella" when watering, keeping the drainage off your plant. If I could get some sheets of flexible plastic, I'd try cutting and rolling cones, but ghetto, I'm thinking milk jugs, lol.

You pour water in the top, and there are drainage holes around the bottom.

It's crap, because water drips on the plant for hours after you water and burns the leaves in full sun.

I'm going to have to sort something out...something ghettoish.

:popcorn:

Waiting for xmas in july sir. Whats the plans on the boring, much better chance of yielding clones? :)

Whats the plans on the boring, much better chance of yielding clones? :)

I'm thinking Coir/soilmix with Fish/blood/bone in Scrogpots :xmas:

I have big, strong tomato plants in a small plot

and they have had only fish/blood/bone mixed in the soil, no other nutes.

And fish/blood/bone is also very boooooring :)

Back
Top Bottom