Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Yes you did :xmas:
DSCF69871.JPG

DSCF6989.JPG

Donde esta Spimp?
DSCF6969.JPG

More like Peer-pressure :)

It's an upside-down coir/soil mix.

Not quite a coconut, but it will do for now.

:xmas:

Well, considering that the sun does not shine upwards, it may just be fun.

It's Spimps share of the harvest, so I don't really mind how it turns out :xmas:

Yes Reg, it's upside down.

All the rage these days, apparently :xmas:

Firstly, +reps sir. :):) ME LIKEY!!
Secondly, I love how if this fails in anyway, Ricorico has passed all the blame to me. :):) Lets see how he feels when hes pulling trimming the buds off her... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Good weed sir. ;)

2046 :)

I used to read the articles in that magazine.

please guys stop talking bout lil weener that guy is so in need of a wildrosebud smash in the grilles lol lil waste I call him lol sorry for this useless post on this awesome thread btw , dun kill me please lol

please guys stop talking bout lil weener that guy is so in need of a wildrosebud smash in the grilles lol lil waste I call him lol sorry for this useless post on this awesome thread btw , dun kill me please lol

Hi Rose. Please don't talk about lil whatnot.

That topic really gets 420Girls radar rockin' and before you know it,

all off topic stuff will be deleted and this journal will only be 20 pages long ;)

Hi Rose. Please don't talk about lil whatnot.

That topic really gets 420Girls radar rockin' and before you know it,

all off topic stuff will be deleted and this journal will only be 20 pages long ;)
LOL if most of us posted our actual pics I bet we would be in intense trouble with ladies especially the married guys ;) women get a vaginal boner over us so to speak lol I asked my lesbian friend if I could say vaginal boner she loved it hahaha

Hey! A fine Friedday to you Rico:)
scrog is looking sweet:)

Good weed, Fishcake :)

After I fed them last time, the brown gunk at the bottom of the outer container was bubbling,

so yesterday, I added more water.

They have sucked it up well, and look better today.

I think the bubbling was Microbial bio-activity, like you see in them there teas that people make.

I guess I should try and make some of those teas one day. seems to be all the rage:)

Yes, they're very modern.

We really need more teenagers on here to teach these new modren arts. But they listen to that little weasel guy so nevermind. ;)
Good weed and happy friedday Rico and crew.

Back
Top Bottom