Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Hi Invi. You need cold nights and warm women :)

Oh. Those were hot nights. :)

But maybe winter grow will do it then! Does the girl need to be warm..? Or if shes hot thats fine too?
Hope i dont need to swap because of this!

good luck with the topsy turvy grow I read a few journals awhile back with folks doing that.
reckon it will be fun if nothing else:)

reckon it will be fun if nothing else
permagrin.gif

Well, considering that the sun does not shine upwards, it may just be fun.

It's Spimps share of the harvest, so I don't really mind how it turns out :xmas:

Yep, I bought extras and have them with the outdoor gardening supplies to use later. I don't have room in my space now. I'm using a few of the topsy's outside this year as well. I'm thinking of hanging one or two with cannabis in with the winter veggies myself, lol. Wonder if I hang them above the pepper plants if the resin will fall on the peppers? hmmm, yummm

That was kind of my thought... maybe arrange the pots so that some could fall on the heirloom cherry tomatos as well... I can almost taste the sweet white and smoky black tomatos coated in a nice resin... good salad there... good stuffed tomatos and peppers as well, heh heh.

That was kind of my thought... maybe arrange the pots so that some could fall on the heirloom cherry tomatos as well... I can almost taste the sweet white and smoky black tomatos coated in a nice resin... good salad there... good stuffed tomatos and peppers as well, heh heh.

that sounds awesome. if i move to somewhere where its more legal and etc i am so doing that.

Heya Max, if you want some help with cooking with canna, let me know. There are some ways to do it without stink... you can also make it so it's fairly stealth... kief is your friend, so are extracts at those times (tinctures, butters, cooking oils). I find kief and tincture are the stealthiest because you don't get much odor at all (if any) cooking with them. You can do the same with butter/oil if it's refined and purged, but the process of making it can be a bit stinky... covering the crockpot in a box with a carbon filter and fan would take care of that as well.

I'm thinking about doing a cooking journal once I get a good enough harvest in for some diversity.

we should probably move this to one of our journals but seeing as i love cooking just as i found out by working in one of the worlds leading restaurants i decided it wasn't for me but is a massive passion in my life. we could work on something together, but as i do not have the knowledge yet that you clearly do im seriously intrigued as i do live in a tight compound with a lot of other people etc so i would love to know some of your techniques and such. Hit me up sounds awesome!

Back
Top Bottom