Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

what I have been thinking is taking the top of a milk jug or one of the big several gallon kitty litter jugs or similar, cutting it about in the middle and using it as an umbrella for the plant by attaching it to the bottom of the topsy when I plant the seedling, roots through cap hole, bottle attached to bottom, dirt packed in to hold roots... should act as an "umbrella" when watering, keeping the drainage off your plant. If I could get some sheets of flexible plastic, I'd try cutting and rolling cones, but ghetto, I'm thinking milk jugs, lol.

I like your milk jugs, Rune :)

Plusreps :xmas:

I almost lost 2 tomatoes because of that, so started thinking about "topsy umbrella add-on" type thing :)

You must love your tomatoes very much, Rune.

Great Idea :)

LOL... I like having good quality, nutritious and good tasting food... and I can't afford to shop at health food stores all the time, so I meet our needs in our garden. I do, however, love tomatos, lol... especially the heriloom ones that you don't see in supermarkets... the flavors are amazing and varied. :Namaste:

Lol.. Yeah But I think its spelled " Cattle-ist " :) Ok so it may not have been an approopriate word, INstigator, Inspirator whatever.. you get my drift ay??
Smokem is REALLy HIGH right now -_- Baked and going to play in the snow.. AWSUMNES:):) Keep up the big buds Rico.. Catch ya, Smokemup:goodjob:

I had a plant in a topsy for a month to test it out the root ball was impressive. It was easy to feed without water dripping out , I just fed it a cup a day and poured slow. I did not want water on my bedroom floor so I paid close attention.

Thanks for the tip, Wildrosebud :) I think you're right. Less is more here.

The coco was soaked in Pro-cal and medi-one and aussie tonic to expand initially with water.

Then I mixed it with potting compost (which has 40% wood-bits in it) and laid that in the planter.

It was not overly wet, but had enough excess liquid for 1 drip every 30 or so seconds.

I watered a bit yesterday, not much but it still dripped out onto the plant.

I've been reading your blog entries. Very interesting stuff.

Good luck with that :xmas:

Not silly. That's just the queen's english :)

Day 32 of Bloom

They got 1/2 gal of water with a dose of Massive Bloom last night
DSCF70663.JPG

DSCF7067.JPG

DSCF7068.JPG

DSCF7070.JPG

DSCF70691.JPG

DSCF70731.JPG

DSCF7074.JPG

Not too happy about this. I have raised the lights
DSCF7076.JPG

Lower down is fluffier
DSCF7077.JPG

Fluffier is better than empty space. :) You keep the dense ones, ship me the fluffy's. :yummy: ;)

I like fluffy. I mean the higher cola looks a bit thin on top.

This strain likes the lights higher than normal.

I think it's affected by the relative light proximity.

Good weed Rico:)
your girls are looking sweet bro:)

Back
Top Bottom