Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

I was not completely regular with lighting times maybe upto half an hour more dark than 12 hours
So they had normal 12/12- - 11.5/12.5 for 7 weeks and its been the last 3 weeks on 14/10 so far I just went from one to the other mate

:) I have no comparison tho of what they would of been like without less light.

I can only imagine they'd be further out than they are.
They are apparently A 10 weeker. We're at 10 weeks tomorrow and the last 3 we been on 10-14
I think one is one week out and other is 2.... If they'd of been solid 12/12 they may of Thurber out like pot chimps 6 monthers lol

good morning Rico! have a great Skunkday wont you:)

Think about it, when my plants go into the flower room they get their light cut by 12 hours, the problems arise when the dark period is interrupted briefly.....when they get flashed. A plant has a predetermined threshold which determines the amount of light stress it will endure before it hermies. Mechanically induced herm plants would be more suitable for seeds because it took a mechanical force to induce the herm, rather than the plant having such a genetic disposition to herm without any stress or mechanical factors involved, thus giving the grower a better chance of growing the progeny without seeds if they choose so.

Good Weed all, I think it was the lil' youknowwho reference that set off 420 girls radar :)

Hello, WRb, welcome to the wardrobe :) Day 25 Of Flowering

DSCF6706.jpg

DSCF6707.jpg

DSCF6707-001.jpg

DSCF6712.jpg

DSCF6705.jpg

:)

Think about it, when my plants go into the flower room they get their light cut by 12 hours, the problems arise when the dark period is interrupted briefly.....when they get flashed. A plant has a predetermined threshold which determines the amount of light stress it will endure before it hermies. Mechanically induced herm plants would be more suitable for seeds because it took a mechanical force to induce the herm, rather than the plant having such a genetic disposition to herm without any stress or mechanical factors involved, thus giving the grower a better chance of growing the progeny without seeds if they choose so.

Im sorry. Im only half way into my first cup of coffe. Im not following. :nomo: Can you break this down into morning numb mind chatter? :)Ive read it twice and thought it said something different each time :rofl: Im not a great morning guy... ;)

Good Weed all, I think it was the lil' youknowwho reference that set off 420 girls radar :)

Hello, WRb, welcome to the wardrobe :) Day 25 Of Flowering

DSCF6706.jpg

DSCF6707.jpg

DSCF6707-001.jpg

DSCF6712.jpg

DSCF6705.jpg

:)
Bump!
Looking like we will be sampling around the same time Rico! your girls look great:)

Back
Top Bottom