Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

It's like the beginning and the end.
There is no difference. Difference (philosophy) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We grow each other.

The plant can't kill me, I can kill the plant. In this reality, he who swings the biggest hammer wins.........history proves that. For 50 cents history is forever altered. How about all the people killed in all the conflicts around the world since the beginning of time? History was never altered by killing plants, you can grow genetic duplicates...not possible with humans.

Soil is good!

Hopefully this is Good as well.....
DSCF6095.JPG

:)

The plant can't kill me, I can kill the plant.

This is about LOVE, not HATE

Growing and sexually frustrating the hell out of them, but not Killing. :)

Letting their Hydrogen-bound goodness share our bodies,

if only for a while, before the rest of their journey, and ours, continues...

I am honoured by your Haikus, Spimp :) You are a true poet.

And you are aware of that.

I dont consider myself a poet. But thanks for the compliment. :thanks: I just throw some random off the wall stuff together until it works... Levity is usually my inspiration. That and a bowl. :rofl:
:bigtoke::idea:

Hello and good weed, Day 14. Brown patches on leaves is from Halo spray residue.
I watered yesterday with full dose of medi-one but forgot to write it. If I don't now, I may forget.
I would like to have an informative journal, but sometimes life just doesn't work out that way ;)

Doors open
DSCF61301.JPG

Lights adjusted and turned on.
DSCF61311.JPG

DSCF61341.JPG

Window-lickers are doing fine fine
DSCF61261.JPG

DSCF61271.JPG

DSCF61281.JPG

As is singular-scrogina
DSCF6123.JPG

She has a friend :)
DSCF61201.JPG

:)

Coming along fine my friend!! Got a nice batch all ready to roll:) BUDS BUDS BUDS BUDS:) GO GANJA GO:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom