Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

All about bondage, LST/HST... hella, let's just train our girls... * rummages around for floggers and cuffs, then looks up kinda confused that everyone else is just looking on stunned * :rofl::rofl::laughtwo:

You definately had me chuckling when I saw that one

ahhhh, just have to find the right paddle... lol. I avoid the HST most of the time, but sometimes you end up with a naughty girl who just can't seem to stay in her place, so you have to tie her down and make her contort... but in the end, she appreciates it and loves you for it. Then she shares that sweet and subtle inner mystery of hers with her firm, but nurturing trainer ;) :laughtwo::grinjoint::rollit:

Maybe....50 Shades of Green....A Naughty Grow-Guide for Nefarious Noobs ;)

All profits go to 420 Magazine, of course :)

Ill write the Foreward in a combination of Iambic Pentameter and Haiku. Maybe with a touch of Senryu and Prose jst to keep the stoners guessing... :)

I found out why the 3 Auto seeds I got didn't grow more than a 1/4" tail.

The friend left them on a heater at home and forgot about them for a few hours :straightface:

The packets were hot when he picked them up.

He still gave me one from each packet.

He got a couple to germinate himself,

but none grew more than a cm or 2.

In three weeks.

Baked Beans.

So yeah. don't do that. :straightface:

Day Twelve sunstart pics without and with flash

DSCF5896.JPG

DSCF5895.JPG

Good Weed and Health all :)

haha :hmmmm:

I have 2 Lemon Skunk seeds, 1 Cheese seed, 1 Kaya 47, 1 Kali 47 and 3 CBD Skunk Haze right now :) i will buy more.

Dont you like Kushes , Rico? i need to try one Bubblegum Kush and one Strawberry Kush on my next grow!

Back
Top Bottom