Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Got To Say It...That Hydrogen stuff is the GASSSS yeah!:smokin:

Hell, all I thought you had to do is listen to Black Sabbath on 78speed:)
If you want to see God, Look at the blue, inner flame of a candle.

That's Hydrogen burning, just for you ;)

Hell, all I thought you had to do is listen to Black Sabbath on 78speed:)

As a kid I used to listen to "Rocketman" at 78. It's still the only elton johnson song I like. And only at that speed :)

If u want to here the anti Christ listen to led z stairway to heaven backwards lol

Yeah, just youtubed that. It's complete rubbish.

From Rolling Stone...

THE BACKSTORY: Televangelist Paul Crouch brought this allegation into the mainstream in 1982, claiming that, when played backward, the "bustle in your hedgerow" segment of Zep's signature tune says this: "Here's to my sweet Satan/The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan/He will give those with him 666/There was a little toolshed where he made us suffer, sad Satan."

THE TRUTH
: That part of "Stairway" does sound similar to Crouch's interpretation when played backward, but it's just a bizarre coincidence. "Who on Earth would have ever thought of doing that?" Robert Plant said of the backward-Satanism charges. "You've got to have a lot of time on your hands to even consider that people would do that."

Try "yes we can" backwards.

That is really scary shit, how they got everyone to say

"thank you satan" backwards all over the country.

H-fuel cells is just electrolosis, kushy. Man's feeble attempt to tame the power of hydrogen.

They work fine, btw. But you will never see them in a car untill your precioussssssss hydro-carbonos have run out.

You know how the best grow light in the world works - no carbon, just hydrogen.

Down with carbon!

Long live Hydrogen!

Yeah, well don't hold your breath on it, 'cause all we have down here is the feeble variety and the carbon based stuff isn't running out as fast as some would hope.

Yeah, well don't hold your breath on it, 'cause all we have down here is the feeble variety and the carbon based stuff isn't running out as fast as some would hope.

Woah.....wait.... I like carbon, don't get me wrong, where would we be without it!

How far "down there" are you? I was talking about the sun.

I like carbon dioxide and so do my plants.

I hate things like industrial pollution and toxic waste dumping,

I don't buy in to the "Evil carbon" propaganda.

That propaganda in itself is evil.

I like carbon and hydrogen.

Together they make such beautiful music.

Woah.....wait.... I like carbon, don't get me wrong, where would we be without it!

How far "down there" are you? I was talking about the sun.

I like carbon dioxide and so do my plants.

I hate things like industrial pollution and toxic waste dumping,

I don't buy in to the "Evil carbon" propaganda.

That propaganda in itself is evil.

I like carbon and hydrogen.

Together they make such beautiful music.

I'm glad you cleared that up Rico!

The "down here" I was referring to was the surface of the earth as apposed to the Sun up there.

Don't get me wrong either, I like hydrogen as much as the next guy. Like you said, where would we be without it.

Here's a little food for thought. If we can agree that the war on anthropogenic atmospheric carbon is evil propaganda, then why are we still gung-ho to replace fossil fuel emissions with something, like oxidized hydrogen (fuel cell emissions), which may end up being truly damaging to the upper atmosphere? I'm referring to studies that say oxidized hydrogen may damage the ozone layer.

Sure, we should try to minimize our impact on the planet, but lets not put the cart before the horse like we're doing with carbon. Let's do our homework first, for a change.

-.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. .- -.-- / ... . ...- . -. / --- ..-. / ..-. .-.. --- .-- . .-. .. -. --. / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / ... - --- .--.

DSCF56241.JPG

DSCF56221.JPG

-.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / .. / - --- --- -.- / --- -. . / .-.. .- -.. -.-- / --- ..- - ... .. -.. . .-.-.- / -. --- .-- / .-- . / .- .-. . / ..-. --- ..- .-. / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / ... - --- .--.

DSCF56201.JPG

DSCF5619.JPG

-.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / .-- . / .... .- ...- . / .--. .-. . -....- ..-. .-.. --- .-- . .-. ... .-.-.- / ... . -..- ..- .- .-.. / -.-. --- -. ..-. .. .-. -- .- - .. --- -. / .. ... / .- .-.. .-- .- -.-- ... / --. --- --- -.. .-.-.- / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / ... - --- .--. .-.-.-

DSCF56181.JPG

DSCF5617.JPG

-.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / --. --- --- -.. / .-- . . -.. / .- .-.. .-.. .-.-.- / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... / -.. --- - / ... - --- .--. .-.-.-

:circle-of-love:

good weed Rico:)

Back
Top Bottom