Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

:)

Only problem is this rico my friend....hydrogen didn't die on the cross for you.....I love you bro and just want to tell you the truth. Jesus is ALIVE.....an individual.....a person.....once meeting this person....you will never be the same...............:circle-of-love:....however...I won't write hydrogen off as a very useful element!....LOL

You're right, Mc.

The Hydrogen Consciousness sent us Jesus.

You are proof of that.

Since meeting you,

I have not been the same.

But I never was before either.

Hydrogen is in every cell in your body,

Makes up every star and molecule in the universe.

Is that not God?

You're right, Mc.

The Hydrogen Consciousness sent us Jesus.

You are proof of that.

Since meeting you,

I have not been the same.

But I never was before either.

Hydrogen is in every cell in your body,

Makes up every star and molecule in the universe.

Is that not God?

Cmon rico........hydrogen is an inanimate object....did hydrogen ever give you direction?, or dry your tears?, or rescue you from your own deeds? I was involved in shit that hydrogen can't get you out of.....Jesus says He will always create an avenue of escape for those that seek Him. You cannot understand my story unless I incriminate myself.......I trust God.......not man...LOL....lets just say that I have done everything in my life to the greatest extent, and I am thankful and blessed to have escaped the living death.........to live without conscience.....( the Holy Spirit )

Hydrogen keeps me warm and watered, fed and furnished.

If it wasn't for hydrogen, none of us would be here.

I've been looking for the physical embodiment of God since I was a child.

I have always lived my life according to Jesus' advice;

Be nice. Love God, Forgive and Repent, Feed the birds, etc.

I used to read the gospel at church, mc.

I always wondered why we didn't just have jesus' rules as the church's

The more i read the more i realised how much of JC's message had been glossed over and manipulated.

But religion is not about jesus or God, mc. It's all mumbo-jumbo control and guilt mechanisms,

which play an important role in society, as far as behaviour and morals are concerned.

But most of what makes up christian theological discussion is just trying to make sense of what paul wrote.

Which is pointless.

Jesus loves you and you love him.

That's Cool.

There is a difference between righteousness and self-righteousness.

+real-reps for stickin' up for Jesus :)

Jesus said "I have a commandment that all the others come from", and that is that we love one another in deed and in truth. I try to live by that commandment. Love is a verb, it requires action to be valid, if I love you with my words I love nothing, if I lve you with my deeds I have illustrated the true love of Christ. The whole point that paul makes is that we are INCAPABLE of living within the law, ergo we need a Saviour, The law brings death....the Spirit brings life. I believe all this because I have proof....first I believed, then the kingdom of God was revealed to me, along with my reasonable service....it is an awesome thing to commune with a living being, who basically lives in a very near dimension, who is preparing me to spend eternity with. God is masculine...IDK why, but He is....His love is better than life itself!, and IS life itself! That is my life choice, I just pray that everyone could know His love....hydrogen can't love you, but with a little manipulation it can change your form for sure!

No. He said "This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you." -John 15:12

That's all it is.

The truth is simple.

Paul made it complicated.

Paul said a lot of wierd things and he did not have much respect for humanity.

Believe what you want.

I do.

Everyone's reality is subjective.

I'm glad you are in mine.

We believe the same thing

We just call it different names.

The truth lies in the silence and has no name

:circle-of-love:

No. He said "This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you." -John 15:12

That's all it is.

The truth is simple.

Paul made it complicated.

Paul said a lot of wierd things and he did not have much respect for humanity.

Believe what you want.

I do.

Everyone's reality is subjective.

I'm glad you are in mine.

We believe the same thing

We just call it different names.

The truth lies in the silence and has no name

:circle-of-love:

Yeah, not no, just a different version of the bible.

when I was young I prayed to god for a new bicycle every nite I would ask him for one.
one day I realized that god doesn't work that way.
so I stole one and then asked for him to forgive me:)

Jesus said "I have a commandment that all the others come from",

JC only had ONE commandment.

Paul made up the rest.

Jesus asked you to follow his example, not to worship him.

Paul did that.

I prayed to god for a bicycle as well as pestering my mother. I thought my prayers had been answered when my mum said ""il buy you one as soon as nelson gets his eye back"" I was over the moon but am still waiting haha

Back
Top Bottom