VIVOHUT

Week 9/2

PSX_20230625_111640.jpg

PSX_20230625_111456.jpg

PSX_20230625_111835.jpg

PSX_20230625_112218.jpg

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
looking mighty fine there Bull soon your going to have a wall of jars and groove bags! Glad to see your able to get your meds now my friend hope the weekend is treating you well and how is your hand?
Here’s my progress on my setup so far got two carbon filters on the way
IMG_0811.jpeg

M-80's were the best.:yahoo:
Back then I'd steal my mom's Rothmans and use one as a timer.
I'd light the cigarette and break off the filter.
Stick the wick in and leave.
You could be a mile away talking to someone when it burnt down and lit the fuse.
They knew I had the explosives but couldn't figure out how I was always somewhere else when they went off.
It was brilliant. Never got got.;)
Have a great day buddy.

Bill284 😎
We did the same thing with the cigs but we were evil little creatures and would open the screen door to neighbors who we hated and put them in there n close it back. We would be blocks away laughing r asses off when we heard them go off. And of course it destroyed the door. lol CL🍀

Can you find another bar and pull the inline closer to square with the hole in the roof?

Then you have 90 degrees straight up. With 90 degrees on the horizontal immediately outside plus one more 90 back downwards no light reflection, no bugs, and nice and clean airflow. That means run the fan lower and cheaper.

Nick

Can you find another bar and pull the inline closer to square with the hole in the roof?

Then you have 90 degrees straight up. With 90 degrees on the horizontal immediately outside plus one more 90 back downwards no light reflection, no bugs, and nice and clean airflow. That means run the fan lower and cheaper.

Nick
I might be able to if the old tents bars fit in there if not I can just move it closer to the hole right? Or reposition the bars?

Yeah the old bars likely fit. Just standard sizes pressed metal. Or you can find something help it a touch.branch off a tree - no joke!

You want the 3x bends for light pollution. But as much as you lose light reflection potential you decrease the efficisncy of rhe airflow so need to think about both. That little twisty curve you have might seem like nothing but its microclimate stuff.

Nick

M-80's were the best.:yahoo:
Back then I'd steal my mom's Rothmans and use one as a timer.
I'd light the cigarette and break off the filter.
Stick the wick in and leave.
You could be a mile away talking to someone when it burnt down and lit the fuse.
They knew I had the explosives but couldn't figure out how I was always somewhere else when they went off.
It was brilliant. Never got got.;)
Have a great day buddy.

Bill284 😎
Did the same thing but made my own. A few bar bathrooms didn't know what hit them 💥:yahoo:
Ever find any train signal packs? ohh & acetylene

Did the same thing but made my own. A few bar bathrooms didn't know what hit them 💥:yahoo:
Ever find any train signal packs? ohh & acetylene
We flushed one down a school toilet and broke the pipes in the floor. They had to shut down a wing of the school for months. Imagine it cost them tens of thousands to fix it. Waterproof wicks were a nice addition to M-80s. CL🍀

A few days and it will be as good as new.

Yeah boiiiiiiii!

Living my best life. I danced for hours! One of my I’m not sure what you call a young guy who zero’s in on a granny, granny chaser, one of the granny chasers I was dancing with asked me if I was going to be there Friday, my response “I’d rather stick a fork in my eye and eat my own eyeball..” LOLLING! Nightclubs are definitely an annual visit.

There was a smoke machine and a flashing light show. I’m thinking I hope there’s no epileptics in the crowd lol!

Look I would never sledge another woman’s shoes. Your shoes, fuck yeah, but us girls gotta stick together!
Still struggling with this dam thing.
I've lost partial control and it hurts like fek.
Doctors are no help. :rolleyes:
Wasted hours yesterday for " Oh you'll be fine " 🤬 Zero feks given.
Maby because I was wearing crocks.:rofl:
Your new dance partner, hehe.
You know he may have been a Granny Chaser but at least he had Great Taste. :yahoo::thumb:
As usual your the best @Trala .:thanks:
You actually gave me more time and advice than 3 doctors. 🚑
Have a great Day. :high-five:
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Congrats on your M+M harvest my friend. Sounds like a tasty one Mango Mousse. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone::bravo::adore:
Good Morning Cap'n. :ciao: :thanks:
These nugs are hard as rocks.
I chopped a touch early, but didn't want to risk any issues.
After the Banana Pudding incident. :rolleyes:
Between the heavy smoke and my left hand its been stressful the last few days.
I'll try an post some harvest pics today.
Single handed. :rofl:

Bill284 😎

Good Morning Cap'n. :ciao: :thanks:
These nugs are hard as rocks.
I chopped a touch early, but didn't want to risk any issues.
After the Banana Pudding incident. :rolleyes:
Between the heavy smoke and my left hand its been stressful the last few days.
I'll try an post some harvest pics today.
Single handed. :rofl:

Bill284 😎
Don’t overwork yourself on my account amigo, if you can get some pics cool n if not it’s not a problem. Just get yourself in working order n take it ez for a minute there. Hope you,Stacey and the boys are doing good. TTYL CL🍀. :thumb: :ciao:

Don’t overwork yourself on my account amigo, if you can get some pics cool n if not it’s not a problem. Just get yourself in working order n take it ez for a minute there. Hope you,Stacey and the boys are doing good. TTYL CL🍀. :thumb: :ciao:
I'm weak and doing the bare minimum.
It rained last night and it's pouring now.
It's helping with the smoke and fire.
I can see the river again.
Choking on this smoke is giving me flash backs too.
Makes it worse.
I'll catch up at some point today. :thanks:
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

Wowsa dude! Not sure If you’re Sgt. Barnes or Sgt. Elias!

Stone cold killer or selfless sacrifice to the cause!

(Its a Platoon movie thing - I’m with Elias all day long, recent clone history notwithstanding 😂)

Nick
I'll have to rewatch that one.
I'm still not out of the woods with the clones. :rolleyes:
Need to get them into the greenhouse.
Before I kill anymore. ;)

Bill284 😎

Good morning Bill! Glad to hear things are getting better! Takes time at this stage of the game.
:thanks:
Morning Stone. :ciao::lot-o-toke:

Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom