VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

I remember going to a White Sox game @ 11 years ago with an older neighbor kid who was 12 and we took a bus too. Now a days they would’ve called protective services. CL🍀
I know right.
The cops showed up one Saturday morning when I was 12.
Do you know what your son was doing yesterday? Cop asks my Mom!!
I skipped school and got caught riding my motorcycle it the hydro field. I told her already. :thumb:
Not my first time in handcuffs. :rolleyes:
She gave him shit told him to stop bothering us and go catch criminals. :rofl:
Still got my ass handed to me when my old man found out.
These days omg, the school calls at 9:05 if your kids not there.
Amber Alert by 9:30.
We were never home back then.
Parents had no idea where I was.
Different way of thinking those days.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I know right.
The cops showed up one Saturday morning when I was 12.
Do you know what your son was doing yesterday? Cop asks my Mom!!
I skipped school and got caught riding my motorcycle it the hydro field. I told her already. :thumb:
Not my first time in handcuffs. :rolleyes:
She gave him shit told him to stop bothering us and go catch criminals. :rofl:
Still got my ass handed to me when my old man found out.
These days omg, the school calls at 9:05 if your kids not there.
Amber Alert by 9:30.
We were never home back then.
Parents had no idea where I was.
Different way of thinking those days.

Bill284 😎
Exactly right, for us it was a punishment to have to stay inside and couldn’t wait to go. I can remember it was summer vacation and out of school @. 6:30 in the morning wanting to go out and play but my Mother wouldn’t let me. The neighbors would think I’m nuts you have to wait until 9:00A.M. It was torture waiting that long.lol CL🍀

People were tougher in the old days, when I was about 12 I had a run in with a jointer planer. long story short I can scratch my leg on my hand.
Next day I went to school because I didn't want to miss a test
Sorry Joe but school was a completely different story. I prolly would’ve missed 2 weeks to a month for that kind of thing. My Mother was smart, after reading all the days missed on a report card. She called the school and told them to call her if I was absent. I’m having girls call in sick for me and I can’t figure out how she always knows that I ditched? Sneaky Woman my Mother was! Lmao CL🍀

Sorry Joe but school was a completely different story. I prolly would’ve missed 2 weeks to a month for that kind of thing. My Mother was smart, after reading all the days missed on a report card. She called the school and told them to call her if I was absent. I’m having girls call in sick for me and I can’t figure out how she always knows that I ditched? Sneaky Woman my Mother was! Lmao CL🍀
I was born trouble, before I could walk, I climbed out of the crib, crawled down the basement stairs, opened a beer box, smashed a bottle & cut myself playing with it. Had my arm up to the elbow in a wringer washing machine once also :rofl:
We had to make up our own games when we were kids

Yeah I used to mountain bike loads. Fell off lots. Football (soccer) and field hockey to high standards, hocket the injuries can be brutal, cross country running (its cold, dark, muddy and wet in the woods) , sailing instructor by age 17. Some high risk sports. Saw many people break bones, on pitches, in the woods, skateboarding I was in to for a few years, sailing saw a guy crewing for me actually fracture his skull (Not my fault - the two trainee crew just said “He told them sit down repeatedly” we were stuck in mid into the wind so the boom was swinging like crazy he decided he wanted to take a look third look he got a whack) another kid lost his thumb in woodwork class.

But yeah cuts - got plenty. That seems to be my thing. Like the time my brother stabbed me in the hand. We’ve not really been that close since then 🤣

My siblings x3 too. All the same. Tree climbing out in the woods everyday tope swings and stuff. Not a bone between us. Long may it stay that way!

Finger's crossed it stay that way.

Was seeing a dispensary mate in his shop today. Wanted the smell the OG Kush he’s smelling so he have me the plastic jar, big like a quart, talking bot looki g cut my thumb open

“Oh yeah sorry mate that one’s broken”

😂

Nick - nicked on the thumb!.

Grew up playing sports but nothing compares to the injuries from dirt bike/motorcycle..lol..
I’m surprised that I was able to produce children. Have you ever seen the gas tank on a Hodaka dirt bike? I was constantly busting my family jewels 💎 on that stupid thing. My first dirt bike thought and @ the time I loved 🥰 it. CL🍀

I was born trouble, before I could walk, I climbed out of the crib, crawled down the basement stairs, opened a beer box, smashed a bottle & cut myself playing with it. Had my arm up to the elbow in a wringer washing machine once also :rofl:
We had to make up our own games when we were kids
Omg I'm a rookie compared to you. :rofl:
I was about 4 when I drove my dad's gto through the garage door into a wall.
It was a rusty old beater nothing special. :rolleyes:
Fell out of his country squire going down Kipling Avenue once.
But unsupervised we did stuff that's bananas.
Playing with real guns, fireworks & 1/4 sticks of dynamite , gasoline anything exciting.
That turned into a love for speed, 🚲🏍️🏎️🚓🚑🦽
We all know how that worked out. :rolleyes:
Glad your still in 1 piece Amigo.

Bill284 😎

Omg I'm a rookie compared to you. :rofl:
I was about 4 when I drove my dad's gto through the garage door into a wall.
It was a rusty old beater nothing special. :rolleyes:
Fell out of his country squire going down Kipling Avenue once.
But unsupervised we did stuff that's bananas.
Playing with real guns, fireworks & 1/4 sticks of dynamite , gasoline anything exciting.
That turned into a love for speed, 🚲🏍️🏎️🚓🚑🦽
We all know how that worked out. :rolleyes:
Glad your still in 1 piece Amigo.

Bill284 😎
We liked to pour gasoline in the sewers. 👀 Looked like a rocket launch but upside down and the 💩 water would be like a geyser. We then graduated to M-80s and they would ignite the methane too. Good times! CL🍀

We liked to pour gasoline in the sewers. 👀 Looked like a rocket launch but upside down and the 💩 water would be like a geyser. We then graduated to M-80s and they would ignite the methane too. Good times! CL🍀
Oh my we would have been best friends lmao I tried burning down a plaza sign among other things with a lot of news paper and a lighter the worst part was my order sister let me lmao

Oh my we would have been best friends lmao I tried burning down a plaza sign among other things with a lot of news paper and a lighter the worst part was my order sister let me lmao
In Chicago they have these Mailboxes that are made into the side of the house like a vent. I had the brilliant idea to throw a smoke bomb 💣 in a hated neighbors. I caught the house on fire, destroyed thousands of dollars worth of fur coats because it opened into a closet. The Chicago Fire Department came and it was the most exciting thing that happened that summer. Lmao I was interrogated for it by CPD Arson Detectives and I held my own and they didn’t get any information. lol CL🍀

In Chicago they have these Mailboxes that are made into the side of the house like a vent. I had the brilliant idea to throw a smoke bomb 💣 in a hated neighbors. I caught the house on fire, destroyed thousands of dollars worth of fur coats because it opened into a closet. The Chicago Fire Department came and it was the most exciting thing that happened that summer. Lmao I was interrogated for it by CPD Arson Detectives and I held my own and they didn’t get any information. lol CL🍀
Jesus man..lol:passitleft: you need some indica instead of all that Sativa..lmao

And this is a recent story or sumtin decades ago? :laughtwo:

Jesus man..lol:passitleft: you need some indica instead of all that Sativa..lmao
I was 12-13 years old when I did that crazy 💩. But I was the Terror of my neighborhood and hated maybe even despised by some others. But it was totally normal behavior in my neighborhood growing up in Chicago. lol 😂 CL🍀

Sling stops me using it.
I swing it around like a bat, grabbing things I shouldn't.
So it keeps me from making it worse.
Besides the pain goes from my elbow to my finger tips.
I cut something in there.
A few days and it will be as good as new.
Thanks Nurse T.:ciao::high-five:🚑
Did I see you dancing in Ibiza yesterday?
Yeah boiiiiiiii!

Living my best life. I danced for hours! One of my I’m not sure what you call a young guy who zero’s in on a granny, granny chaser, one of the granny chasers I was dancing with asked me if I was going to be there Friday, my response “I’d rather stick a fork in my eye and eat my own eyeball..” LOLLING! Nightclubs are definitely an annual visit.

I was waiting for the foam.:rofl:
There was a smoke machine and a flashing light show. I’m thinking I hope there’s no epileptics in the crowd lol!
What no crack about Stacey's Crocks?;)
Look I would never sledge another woman’s shoes. Your shoes, fuck yeah, but us girls gotta stick together!

VIVOHUT

Week 9/2

PSX_20230625_111640.jpg

PSX_20230625_111456.jpg

PSX_20230625_111835.jpg

PSX_20230625_112218.jpg

Bill284 😎

Yeah I used to mountain bike loads. Fell off lots. Football (soccer) and field hockey to high standards, hocket the injuries can be brutal, cross country running (its cold, dark, muddy and wet in the woods) , sailing instructor by age 17. Some high risk sports. Saw many people break bones, on pitches, in the woods, skateboarding I was in to for a few years, sailing saw a guy crewing for me actually fracture his skull (Not my fault - the two trainee crew just said “He told them sit down repeatedly” we were stuck in mid into the wind so the boom was swinging like crazy he decided he wanted to take a look third look he got a whack) another kid lost his thumb in woodwork class.

But yeah cuts - got plenty. That seems to be my thing. Like the time my brother stabbed me in the hand. We’ve not really been that close since then 🤣

My siblings x3 too. All the same. Tree climbing out in the woods everyday tope swings and stuff. Not a bone between us. Long may it stay that way!

Finger's crossed it stay that way.

Was seeing a dispensary mate in his shop today. Wanted the smell the OG Kush he’s smelling so he have me the plastic jar, big like a quart, talking bot looki g cut my thumb open

“Oh yeah sorry mate that one’s broken”

😂

Nick - nicked on the thumb!.
Hey Nick :ciao:
Hope your having a good day.
I've been busy. Trying to catch up.
Must have 500 pics I haven't been able to post.
Stacey's on her way back so I just cleaned the house.
Big bad Bill is sweet William now. :rofl:
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

Grew up playing sports but nothing compares to the injuries from dirt bike/motorcycle..lol..
Hey G.G. :high-five:
I won't argue with that. :thumb:
Hope your weekend is going well.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

M-80's were the best.:yahoo:
Back then I'd steal my mom's Rothmans and use one as a timer.
I'd light the cigarette and break off the filter.
Stick the wick in and leave.
You could be a mile away talking to someone when it burnt down and lit the fuse.
They knew I had the explosives but couldn't figure out how I was always somewhere else when they went off.
It was brilliant. Never got got.;)
Have a great day buddy.

Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom