VIVOHUT 2 Point Oh! Bill284 Grows North Atlantic Seed Co. In Coco

Good luck renewing and with the voting!
Good Morning Stone :ciao:
It will be hard to reverse their laws.
But anything is possible.
Have a great day. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Do you know where you picked up fusarium? You 100% on the diagnosis?
Next door - the banana trees next door to us, behind the balcony I work next to mostly died of wilt when they started building the house next door. I had an outdoor 5footer I was gonna flip and it died in two days. Another one same place last week. Now 4 in a week in the flower room.

If not Fusarium then the other one Vic… forgot the spelling. They’re common here, black marks in the trunk.

I have some Bayer Nativo coming in a few days. Meant to be magic for it. Wastei and my Farmer mate called it first a couple of months ago.
IMG_1270.jpeg
IMG_1272.jpeg

& Co trying some Thai cream for it. The plants culled entirely are same height as me 5’10-11 3-4 weeks put from harvest. Reckon they’d have pushed a pound each.

IMG_1269.jpeg

IMG_1169.jpeg

Next door - the banana trees next door to us, behind the balcony I work next to mostly died of wilt when they started building the house next door. I had an outdoor 5footer I was gonna flip and it died in two days. Another one same place last week. Now 4 in a week in the flower room.

If not Fusarium then the other one Vic… forgot the spelling. They’re common here, black marks in the trunk.

I have some Bayer Nativo coming in a few days. Meant to be magic for it. Wastei and my Farmer mate called it first a couple of months ago.
IMG_1270.jpeg
IMG_1272.jpeg

& Co trying some Thai cream for it. The plants culled entirely are same height as me 5’10-11 3-4 weeks put from harvest. Reckon they’d have pushed a pound each.

IMG_1269.jpeg

IMG_1169.jpeg
Ok I'm convinced you nailed the diagnosis. :Namaste:
My question or concern would be immediate disposal of plant, pot & contents off the property.
As far away as feken possible. :rofl::rofl:
Anyone you don't like? Send them a gift, hehe.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I have it located :rofl:
Dam if I can actually get in to buy it.
Haven't had a chance since their power went out.
I need to uppot desperately!
I can't get there until Sunday unless I drive Stacey to work.
Waste of time and gas.
So I'm waiting 2x a day, poor duck.
How are things going Amigo?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I have it located :rofl:
Dam if I can actually get in to buy it.
Haven't had a chance since their power went out.
I need to uppot desperately!
I can't get there until Sunday unless I drive Stacey to work.
Waste of time and gas.
So I'm waiting 2x a day, poor duck.
How are things going Amigo?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Everything is going good here, all my plants are thriving and I flipped the Canuks a while back. CL🍀

nice start i'm guessing you finally got your coco coir
Hey Amigo :high-five:
No that’s some sort of hydro mix I bought at Canadian Tire.
I’ve yet to be able to get my coco.
Sunday will be my first opportunity to get into try again.
If the stars align and they show up.
Otherwise Monday.
The platinum OG needs an up pot desperately.
I’m watering that cup 2x a day.
She isn’t happy about it either 😂

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The best thing is this weather and it’s going to be like this for the next week. CL🍀

IMG_4315.jpeg

IMG_4316.jpeg
And I still see green grass.
You might have to cut it soon. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Looks like an Irish summers day…
Exactly what I thought.
Just like the last time I was in Ireland.
It was January though.
Green grass for as far as the eye can see.
Damp af.
Never got warm no matter where I went.
8pm and it’s still plus one.
Incredible for us.
February is almost done buddy.
Be firing up the greenhouse before you know it.
You all ready for Monday?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Exactly what I thought.
Just like the last time I was in Ireland.
It was January though.
Green grass for as far as the eye can see.
Damp af.
Never got warm no matter where I went.
8pm and it’s still plus one.
Incredible for us.
February is almost done buddy.
Be firing up the greenhouse before you know it.
You all ready for Monday?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I need to go to the bank and get 12 months of bank statements, every page signed and stamped by the manager. Its about 100 pages of A4/Letter. When I get to the Consulate they throw 90 pages away and just use the last 3 months. Takes an hour but just messaged the bank manager, he’ll get it sorted out so I only need to sign when I get there and don't need to hang around.

Stuff like that here is great. Like old school back in the day, you have your bank managers personal cell (would have been home number in old’un times) The bank is less than 1km away. Got Marriage certificate, L’s birth certificate. Just throw some clothes in a little backpack Monday morning. The drive to the airport takes longer than the flight! 1:15 v. 50 minutes 😂. My buddy got speed boats. Took 8 hours to get to some island off Penang. Then 20 minutes to Penang and flew back to Sweden from there.

IMG_1324.jpeg

Looks nice, eh? 5 hours and then 3 hours on one of those at 40-50 knots bumping up and down is no fun! That’s one at the Phi Phi islands, they’re about 40 minutes away by boat. Maya Bay is there where the filmed the movie The Beach. You pass the island from James Bond, The Man with the Golden Gun on the way. I’m heading more south than that. Think its a twin prop plane. No jet.

I’ll bring you all back souvenirs! They’ll be some photos and stuff in my OT. See what trouble ai can get in!

I need to go to the bank and get 12 months of bank statements, every page signed and stamped by the manager. Its about 100 pages of A4/Letter. When I get to the Consulate they throw 90 pages away and just use the last 3 months. Takes an hour but just messaged the bank manager, he’ll get it sorted out so I only need to sign when I get there and don't need to hang around.

Stuff like that here is great. Like old school back in the day, you have your bank managers personal cell (would have been home number in old’un times) The bank is less than 1km away. Got Marriage certificate, L’s birth certificate. Just throw some clothes in a little backpack Monday morning. The drive to the airport takes longer than the flight! 1:15 v. 50 minutes 😂. My buddy got speed boats. Took 8 hours to get to some island off Penang. Then 20 minutes to Penang and flew back to Sweden from there.

IMG_1324.jpeg

Looks nice, eh? 5 hours and then 3 hours on one of those at 40-50 knots bumping up and down is no fun! That’s one at the Phi Phi islands, they’re about 40 minutes away by boat. Maya Bay is there where the filmed the movie The Beach. You pass the island from James Bond, The Man with the Golden Gun on the way. I’m heading more south than that. Think its a twin prop plane. No jet.

I’ll bring you all back souvenirs! They’ll be some photos and stuff in my OT. See what trouble ai can get in!
Nice to get personal service like that.
Banks here don't want you to come inside.
Everything is on line or debt card transactions.
You look inside there's 6 stations and one miserable bank teller open.
Line could go to the parking lot they don't care.
Your just an annoyance if you enter their domain.
I couldn't handle the boat. :Namaste:
First wave/bounce I'd be in tears.
My jetski days are behind me, hehe.
How hard is it to get citizenship?
Save you doing the visa jaunts annually.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom