VIVOHUT 2 Point Oh! Bill284 Grows North Atlantic Seed Co. In Coco

It's just too funny.
The whole episode for 2 months has been hilarious.
And to get there and see the sign was just the icing on the 2 month cake.
Bless him but I don't know how he stays open. :rolleyes:
But it's in there I know I'll get it.
It's all good buddy. :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Open a shop Bill

Sorry to hear bro
Hey Sparkey :ciao:
At least I know it's finally here.
The joys of living up north. 😉
It's beautiful and made for people with patience.
But it's borderline silly now, 8 weeks later. :rofl:
Hope your doing well. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Open a shop Bill
I don't know how he stays open.
Small town & smaller customer base.
Shipping is outrageous and spotty.
I'm stocking up.:thumb:
It's all good.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Its coco he’s after pretty sure just press #5*8
@NickHardy :passitleft: what a day.
I'm medicated finally.
If I drive no meds and no coco. Hehe
I'd take an hour to type the whole 2 month tale. :rofl::rofl:
Like dealing with toddlers not business people.
Then He phones and wakes me Friday night to tell me it's in.
Then I couldn't get him off the phone.
It's a Shakespeareian tragedy of epic proportions. :rofl::rofl:
Ending with me on the front steps arms out head down.
Your idea was better but his daughter was there.
Otherwise I could have been on You tub-🤣
Could you imagine , hehe.
You good?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

He called me and says I have your perlite after a month.
I said great WTFEK am I going to do with it without the coco coir??
Where is the coco?
I can't use the perlite without the coco. 🤨
I'm driving in for that.
Almost 4 weeks goes by.
I drop in twice NO COCO.
Friday night he calls and wakes to say my coco is in.
Power outage was yesterday everyone else in the plaza was open.
His wife is in at 10 am every Monday like clock and work.
I get there and see the sign, fek fek fek.🤬
His daughter is sitting in her van in front of the store , leans out the window and politely says -
Sorry he will be open tomorrow. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
All too funny 🤪
I love living in the boonies on the water.
Nothing bothers me anymore. 😉 Hehe

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I just meant... it may be a good idea to call seconds before you make the drive to the store. This would require you to call during business hours. There have been times when my local Hydro Shop was closed without notice. With a mom & pop store front, it can be difficult to find reliable help to keep the store open when something urgent comes up for the store owner. I realize this is very different than the power failure, but I think you can still see my point: Call just before making the trip. This has saved me much gas and time.

Hope this helps,
I Love My Girls... :smokin:

My man would give me a key if I asked him, then tell him what I took
My old guy down south was like that super fella.
Up here its harder to get to know people .
But it's comical, the carry on At this store.
The power was on they just couldn't be bothered. I think. 😉
Fek it it's Monday. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I just meant... it may be a good idea to call seconds before you make the drive to the store. This would require you to call during business hours. There have been times when my local Hydro Shop was closed without notice. With a mom & pop store front, it can be difficult to find reliable help to keep the store open when something urgent comes up for the store owner. I realize this is very different than the power failure, but I think you can still see my point: Call just before making the trip. This has saved me much gas and time.

Hope this helps,
I Love My Girls... :smokin:
Good Morning Bud.:ciao:
Thanks, I'll have to call from now on.:thanks:
Not a total loss for the day, I managed a couple other stops, I needed couple other things.
Canadian Tire is always open. :thumb:
How is everything going down there?
You have your soil mixed for the summer grow yet?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

W
My old guy down south was like that super fella.
Up here its harder to get to know people .
But it's comical, the carry on At this store.
The power was on they just couldn't be bothered. I think. 😉
Fek it it's Monday. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Sounds like a bunch of dispensary owners I know. The one hydro store here (everybody buys online, its emergencies and 2.5x the real price) is Croatian. He’s always high energy and organised. I’m guessing he sticks to pure sativas and blow though 🤣

W

Sounds like a bunch of dispensary owners I know. The one hydro store here (everybody buys online, its emergencies and 2.5x the real price) is Croatian. He’s always high energy and organised. I’m guessing he sticks to pure sativas and blow though 🤣
It's $ 50.00 delivery per bag.
Canadian Tire carriers some in the summer.
But come December its scarce.
This is the only place within an hour drive.
Next is another hour further away.
It's not an emergency yet.
Everyone is still rocken solos.
You can probably just pick it yourself in the yard. " Coco " :rofl:
I have 20 pots full , frozen like bricks.
I can always defrost a couple in an emergency. 🥶
But I'll get it, no worries :thumb:
Thanks Buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I order ours in, bastards keep improving the packaging and putting the price up. Its the same fk thing!

Popping 60 tomorrow hopefully. Waiting on a package from Bangkok. Need them all done and under nursery lights by Monday morning. I’m getting on an aeroplane and I don’t know if ai’ll be back again 🎶

Half the strains are 30%+ THC - all the Russian market wants and that’s the biggest market so that’s what they’re getting!

I got 15 Girl Scout Cookies Bill! I’m not gonna kill all of them again am I?!! 😅

I order ours in, bastards keep improving the packaging and putting the price up. Its the same fk thing!

Popping 60 tomorrow hopefully. Waiting on a package from Bangkok. Need them all done and under nursery lights by Monday morning. I’m getting on an aeroplane and I don’t know if ai’ll be back again 🎶

Half the strains are 30%+ THC - all the Russian market wants and that’s the biggest market so that’s what they’re getting!

I got 15 Girl Scout Cookies Bill! I’m not gonna kill all of them again am I?!! 😅
Dam GSC. :rofl:
Where you flying to Amigo?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Dam GSC. :rofl:
Where you flying to Amigo?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Penang, Malaysia. Mon - Fri. Its about an hours flight across the Gulf of Thailand. Just me on my own. George Town looks pretty though. Staying in the old town. 10 minutes at the Consulate Tuesday morning. Collect 3pm Thursday. Too late for that days flight So fly back Friday 5pm

IMG_1262.jpeg

Another tropical island. Same, same 😂

Penang, Malaysia. Mon - Fri. Its about an hours flight across the Gulf of Thailand. Just me on my own. George Town looks pretty though. Staying in the old town. 10 minutes at the Consulate Tuesday morning. Collect 3pm Thursday. Too late for that days flight So fly back Friday 5pm

IMG_1262.jpeg

Another tropical island. Same, same 😂
Renewal already, that went fast.
I'm renewing my license, starting paperwork anyway .
I can do it from home & mail it easy peezy .
Different for you I know.
Do you know anyone there at least?

stay safe
Bill284 😎

Renewal already, that went fast.
I'm renewing my license, starting paperwork anyway .
I can do it from home & mail it easy peezy .
Different for you I know.
Do you know anyone there at least?

stay safe
Bill284 😎
Nope. I’m fine on my own in foreign cities. I’ll find some people to chat to. A pretty bar girl or two to chat to. There was a gorgeous Cambodian girl. 19 but managing the bar in Phnom Penh that sold weed that was flirting outrageously with me there 🤣 Pretty sure at one point she was waiting for me to join her in the ladies room. She’d locked the mens and put a closed sign on it- mysteriously open again ten minutes later. I nearly peed myself waiting for her to come out of the ladies with the door tantalising ajar 😂

Gave her an extra nice tip on the last night and she asked to see a picture of my wife. I was like wtf? She said - I want to see the lady I couldn’t get you from 😂

So something will turn up. Met some fun Russians (not common to find) ended up at a pepper farm. See what happens next week!

Here I lost another 2 plants to fusarium wilt and they’re voting to ban cannabis again next week.

Cool day so far!

Nope. I’m fine on my own in foreign cities. I’ll find some people to chat to. A pretty bar girl or two to chat to. There was a gorgeous Cambodian girl. 19 but managing the bar in Phnom Penh that sold weed that was flirting outrageously with me there 🤣 Pretty sure at one point she was waiting for me to join her in the ladies room. She’d locked the mens and put a closed sign on it- mysteriously open again ten minutes later. I nearly peed myself waiting for her to come out of the ladies with the door tantalising ajar 😂

Gave her an extra nice tip on the last night and she asked to see a picture of my wife. I was like wtf? She said - I want to see the lady I couldn’t get you from 😂

So something will turn up. Met some fun Russians (not common to find) ended up at a pepper farm. See what happens next week!

Here I lost another 2 plants to fusarium wilt and they’re voting to ban cannabis again next week.

Cool day so far!
Good luck renewing and with the voting!

Cool day so far!
Fun Russians ??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Didn't know such a thing existed.
Did they all run there to skip out on the draft?
Just be careful please.
Not everyone is as honorable as you.
Don't want anything happening to ya. 😉
Hopefully the vote goes your way. :thumb:
Do you know where you picked up fusarium? You 100% on the diagnosis?
Did you get rid of the pots completely?
Right off the property?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom