Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Last I checked we can have 6 plants each, 12 max per household. Of that we can keep all that we grow. But o

nly 5 grams of concentrate. No selling but can give an oz to friends and relatives. They may have certain amounts to keep under, I don't know what they are.

Happy harvest V! First for the new home?
Ours doesn't say anything about extra plants in a multi adult home. It just says eight total.

I'm not worried about running out of cannabis even if I stay within the legislation. Which I probably won't.
Damn clones anyway..

Yes. It actually is the first harvest here. I think the second one is going to put it to shame. The one after may be my biggest yet.
Congrats on the caustic harvest! And if they're measuring extracts in ml then take your plants over the weight limit and make hash! 1.5 pounds of hash is quite a bit.:)
Sheesh....

My arms are tired just thinking about making hash. I'd need one of those little washing machines.

Here is what our impending House bill says. There may be some changes ahead yet though...
Screenshot_20230430-160755.png

I can't possibly alleviate imaginary arm pain, but shaking dry ice in a bucket for a few minutes is nothing compared to making bubble hash!

Any report on the CBG?
That's still a lot of shaking and a lot of dried ice.

I made my son do most of the shaking last time. I was done after the first round. My back and neck don't like all the jerky movement.

Any report on the CBG?
Oh. You want a report on the CBG?

Any report on the CBG?
Lmao. Was a bit spacy yesterday.
Any report on the CBG? ;)
I do have one.
Congrats on the harvest! First of the new house, celebration is in order. One of those Shed joints ought to do it :rollit:or at least a chillum to two.😘
Yeaaaaa! First harvest.

I'll stick with the chillums.
I know my limits...mostly.

Some of that shit is trial and error, especially edibles.

CBG mini review....

I've been smoking it in the morning and afternoon. So far so good. My IBS hasn't been nearly as bad.
Feeling kinda 'normal'.

I'll keep testing it for sure.
Those are some pretty buds that Sheddy sent.
Gonna have my oldest kid try them. He has IBS as well.

Congrats on Photo of the Month, VG!
I had a feelin' that one might win..
It's a beautiful pic..❤️

:yahoo: on legalization! That's one less stressor for you, I'm sure. In Ontario, we can grow 4 plants and can carry up to 1 oz. per person.

I have a medical licence though and it lets me grow 25 plants indoors, store 40.18 pounds (1125g) on site and carry up to 5.36 pounds (150g).

Congrats on winning April's Photo of the Month contest.

I'm happy that the early results on the CBG for you are favourable. Did you grow it or get from a dispensary? If you grew it, what strain and did you have it tested?

:thanks: for the good news!
Thank you for the masterfully grown CBG.
Congrats on Photo of the Month, VG!
I had a feelin' that one might win..
It's a beautiful pic..❤️
No kidding...I forgot about entering it.
That made it a big surprise when I won.
Well done on Photo of the Month, and congrats for seeing and taking that pic, it's a sweet one!
Thanks. It just popped up out of nowhere.
The more that plant grew, the more variegation it started sporting.
Congrats on your winning photo VG.
Thanks Carmen
It was a fun pic.
:yahoo: on legalization! That's one less stressor for you, I'm sure. In Ontario, we can grow 4 plants and can carry up to 1 oz. per person.

I have a medical licence though and it lets me grow 25 plants indoors, store 40.18 pounds (1125g) on site and carry up to 5.36 pounds (150g).

Congrats on winning April's Photo of the Month contest.

I'm happy that the early results on the CBG for you are favourable. Did you grow it or get from a dispensary? If you grew it, what strain and did you have it tested?
40 lbs is a lot of cannabis.
I wonder if medical cannabis growers will be able to grow more than recreational growers? I did see that there were various licences and one of them may have been a medical licence.
I'll have to give the bill another look.

I think the strain from Shed was the La Creme? Something like that. I have some seeds but haven't grown it yet.

I'll be getting on that soon. I have so many strains I want to try next grow.
May do a SOG to sample some small plants with a quick turn around.

Congrats on the photo of the month win! I love that pic.
Lol. Thanks again :green_heart:

I think you have a few more than some, but there might be a few under the couch.
Yeah. I should see if any of the ones my son squished are good.
He still feels kinda bad about it.
Hey VG, I think the SOG idea is a good one for testing strains!
I think it's the only way that I can actually attempt to grow all the strains that I have. Just grow like ten at a time.
Even at that rate it will take me a bit.

I think my 2x2 is full.

Not sure what to do with all my veggies. They are only getting bigger.
I have to find some place for them to hang out.
It's still too cool for them to go outside just yet.

Sure would be nice to have a small greenhouse.

Back
Top Bottom