Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

:happy-birthday: to your doggie! Good luck with your vote!

Are you feeling better? Are you living in the new house yet?

Hey VG
Happy birthday doggy.
Voting... good luck and make it count.
Great news about the carpet and the painting :)
I also miss the camaraderie of growing together!
:passitleft:
Doggo had a great birthday. I think that one of the great injustices in life is the short lifespan of dogs. Gotta love them up while they are here.
My dog eats better than I do and he is showered with constant love. Truly a spoiled pup.
I wonder how well he's going to handle the move. He's only ever lived here.

Are you on a break from growing too?
It's been hard for me to hold off on sprouting seeds. Not much longer now.
That's music to my ears!🎶🎶:love:
Mine too. I'm ready to be done working and take a nice break.
My bod is killing me.
Gonna be sad to leave this place but it is literally falling apart.
Time marches on...
:happy-birthday: to your doggie! Good luck with your vote!

Are you feeling better? Are you living in the new house yet?
Voting went well. My choice of governor won.

I'm feeling ok. I'm really tired and sore. Not in the new house yet. We put down tack strip and carpet pad last night. Carpet is getting installed starting today . I still have one small wall and a few cabinet doors to paint as well and some touch ups to do. Then I'm finally done painting. Whew!

After the carpet is in, we start moving.
I've actually started moving my houseplants already. It's supposed to get really cold soon and I want to reduce stress on them as much as possible.

Still have to get a tent over there but decided that I should probably have my curtains up over there before I start with that.
So close you can almost taste the new carpet smell!

:goodluck: to the finish line. I can't wait to see what's going to be growing in your new home beside your kids, and happy birthday to the doggo.
:party:
I got a good taste of the carpet smell yesterday when we unloaded it. I got a carpet fiber up my nose and sneezed for a few hours. Very unpleasant indeed.

Hope y'all have a great day. 🥰
I gotta get back to painting.

Are you on a break from growing too?
It's been hard for me to hold off on sprouting seeds. Not much longer now.
I am. I have commitments until May next year and they preclude growing. It is hard. You'll be back at it before I will :)
I think your doggo will follow the pack and settle because of his attachment to you. So good to hear that the carpet goes in today! Soon soon.

I am. I have commitments until May next year and they preclude growing. It is hard. You'll be back at it before I will :)
I think your doggo will follow the pack and settle because of his attachment to you. So good to hear that the carpet goes in today! Soon soon.
That's a long time between grows. You have my sympathy.
I'd have a hard time dealing with that timeline.

The pup certainly knows that something is up. He doesn't like that my room is getting empty. It's freaking him out a bit. We got him some CBD dog treats to help with his anxiety.
As soon as all the carpet is in and the kitchen floor is cleaned from construction filth ,he can go check it out for the first time.
I can't wait to see his reaction.
New dogs and squirrels to bark at over there.

I'm moving in tomorrow...if all goes well. My room is all done and the rest of the carpet is almost finished getting stretched in.
I should be spending my first night there tomorrow. Crazy.

It snowed a few inches here. I'm not thrilled about that. Going to be much more difficult to move but what can a gal do?

I received some fun mail today from @beccabuds( thanks Becca!!! 🥰 ). She had some extra San Pedro cacti that she was so gracious to send. It looks like they handled the cold trip pretty well. I watered and misted them once they warmed up to room temp.
I'm super excited to have some back in my plant collection. My last San Pedro was stolen along with some other plants.
They are special columnar cacti native to the Andes mountain range.
Full of mescaline. How fun!?!?

View media item 1883696
View media item 1883697
The legality on the San Pedro is interesting. 100% legal to own but 100% illegal to ingest. I don't know if I'll ever consume them but you never know. I just really love cacti and enjoy them for their beauty. I think my son wants to make a brew though.

Tomorrow's plan is to put up curtains and move some of my stuff. Then I'll put up my 2x4 right after and get growing!! May actually be more convenient to set up the 2x2 first. Matters not. Just need to get one up so I can get back to what I love.

Did I mention the cannabis may be legal in MN just after the new year?
The Dems have the house,senate and governorship and are going all in on legalization. The only thing that was in the way previously was the Republicans. Someone got voted out of office this year...

That would be so amazing. I've been growing for almost five years and getting busted is always on my mind. I have so much to lose.
Removing that anxiety from my life would be incredible.

I have to go make dinner. Just wanted to stop in and say 'what up!?'

Congrats on your new home, VG! Glad to see the plants arrived in good condition today!:Rasta:

I've never eaten any of my San Pedros either, so I have no clue how potent they are. I've read it's highly variable (or was that variably high, lol?). They make great house plants with the short spines and are easy to care for.

I'm moving in tomorrow...if all goes well. My room is all done and the rest of the carpet is almost finished getting stretched in.
I should be spending my first night there tomorrow. Crazy.

It snowed a few inches here. I'm not thrilled about that. Going to be much more difficult to move but what can a gal do?

I received some fun mail today from @beccabuds( thanks Becca!!! 🥰 ). She had some extra San Pedro cacti that she was so gracious to send. It looks like they handled the cold trip pretty well. I watered and misted them once they warmed up to room temp.
I'm super excited to have some back in my plant collection. My last San Pedro was stolen along with some other plants.
They are special columnar cacti native to the Andes mountain range.
Full of mescaline. How fun!?!?

View media item 1883696
View media item 1883697
The legality on the San Pedro is interesting. 100% legal to own but 100% illegal to ingest. I don't know if I'll ever consume them but you never know. I just really love cacti and enjoy them for their beauty. I think my son wants to make a brew though.

Tomorrow's plan is to put up curtains and move some of my stuff. Then I'll put up my 2x4 right after and get growing!! May actually be more convenient to set up the 2x2 first. Matters not. Just need to get one up so I can get back to what I love.

Did I mention the cannabis may be legal in MN just after the new year?
The Dems have the house,senate and governorship and are going all in on legalization. The only thing that was in the way previously was the Republicans. Someone got voted out of office this year...

That would be so amazing. I've been growing for almost five years and getting busted is always on my mind. I have so much to lose.

I have to go make dinner. Just wanted to stop in and say 'what up!?'
Good news all around, congratulations on moving in. :yahoo:
Finally you poor duck. :rolleyes:
And legalization finally fantastic news. :thumb:
Hope everything works out great for you.
Sounds like happy days ahead.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Happy Moving Day! Hope everything went well, VG and you're setting up a tent as we speak. Wonderful news about the possibility of growing legally! I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything works out.

:green_heart:

Nothing much, how about you?

:cheesygrinsmiley:
Lol.

Super sore this morning. I'm using muscles that I forgot that I had.

Gonna be lots of Forum smoke breaks today...and lots of acetaminophen.
Wishing you a stress free move VG, and that you'll soon be 'bedded in' and set up for good times!
Funny that you should say that.
My box spring broke yesterday. Not surprised at all. It's super old.
I was supposed to stay the night but now I'm looking for a new bed.
Hope I can find one fast.
My mom may have an extra so I'll try there first.
We spent all our cash on the new place. I don't have any $$ for a new bed.
We are a little stressed but I think that's normal considering all that we've been through so far.
Yay! finally, all your hard work begins to pay off...:love:

I loved that stuff about 45 years ago, it'd probably kill me now... :laugh:
Last time I did any psychedelics was about 15-20 years ago. It'd probably kill me too.
Don't think that I have the desire for it anymore. If I'm doing anything for eight hours straight, it's sleeping.

Congrats on your new home, VG! Glad to see the plants arrived in good condition today!:Rasta:

I've never eaten any of my San Pedros either, so I have no clue how potent they are. I've read it's highly variable (or was that variably high, lol?). They make great house plants with the short spines and are easy to care for.
Thanks again for sending them.
Since I'm moving I just stuck them right in front of an north facing window for now. Once we get furniture in, I'll move them to a better place or stick them under grow lights. Gotta mix up some cactus soil to top them off too.
How many watts were you running them under?

Lots of lore around those cacti.
Legends that state the fewer the ribs, the more potent. I have no opinion about any of it other than I found the lore interesting.

Good news all around, congratulations on moving in. :yahoo:
Finally you poor duck. :rolleyes:
And legalization finally fantastic news. :thumb:
Hope everything works out great for you.
Sounds like happy days ahead.
Take care.

Stay safe
Gosh. I really hope it gets legalized here. Life changing stuff.

Lmao. When we bought the place we thought it would take two weeks to rehab. Once we started to peel away the layers we were punched in the face by reality. We've spent a month and a half of work before we got to where we are today. We are moving in but we are far from done remodeling the place. We still have the kitchen and master bath to do but realized that it was best to put that off until next spring/summer. It will give us time to decide what we want to do and also give our wallets time to replenish a bit.
Howdy,Stone. :hug: :bongrip::green_heart:
Nice VG, very nice :)
Won't be long now. I should be up and running the new grow within the next two weeks.

I also have to decide what to do with my clones. Maybe I just veg those for a little bit and flip em? I know that I have to reverse them. I'm almost out of Forum seeds and I'm completely out of Super Skunk. Gotta wrap my head around it and decide.
Happy Moving Day! Hope everything went well, VG and you're setting up a tent as we speak. Wonderful news about the possibility of growing legally! I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything works out.

:green_heart:
Putting up my curtains today. Once those are up I can work on the tents.
I also have to move a 40 gallon aquarium today. That isn't going to be fun. Can't seem to find any of my five gallon buckets. No idea where they got off to but I need them to move my fish,gravel and plants.

Best get on with my day. First ..find buckets.

Hope y'all have a great day. Hope to chat more soon.

Lol.

Super sore this morning. I'm using muscles that I forgot that I had.

Gonna be lots of Forum smoke breaks today...and lots of acetaminophen.

Funny that you should say that.
My box spring broke yesterday. Not surprised at all. It's super old.
I was supposed to stay the night but now I'm looking for a new bed.
Hope I can find one fast.
My mom may have an extra so I'll try there first.
We spent all our cash on the new place. I don't have any $$ for a new bed.
We are a little stressed but I think that's normal considering all that we've been through so far.

Last time I did any psychedelics was about 15-20 years ago. It'd probably kill me too.
Don't think that I have the desire for it anymore. If I'm doing anything for eight hours straight, it's sleeping.

Thanks again for sending them.
Since I'm moving I just stuck them right in front of an north facing window for now. Once we get furniture in, I'll move them to a better place or stick them under grow lights. Gotta mix up some cactus soil to top them off too.
How many watts were you running them under?

Lots of lore around those cacti.
Legends that state the fewer the ribs, the more potent. I have no opinion about any of it other than I found the lore interesting.

Gosh. I really hope it gets legalized here. Life changing stuff.

Lmao. When we bought the place we thought it would take two weeks to rehab. Once we started to peel away the layers we were punched in the face by reality. We've spent a month and a half of work before we got to where we are today. We are moving in but we are far from done remodeling the place. We still have the kitchen and master bath to do but realized that it was best to put that off until next spring/summer. It will give us time to decide what we want to do and also give our wallets time to replenish a bit.

Howdy,Stone. :hug: :bongrip::green_heart:

Won't be long now. I should be up and running the new grow within the next two weeks.

I also have to decide what to do with my clones. Maybe I just veg those for a little bit and flip em? I know that I have to reverse them. I'm almost out of Forum seeds and I'm completely out of Super Skunk. Gotta wrap my head around it and decide.

Putting up my curtains today. Once those are up I can work on the tents.
I also have to move a 40 gallon aquarium today. That isn't going to be fun. Can't seem to find any of my five gallon buckets. No idea where they got off to but I need them to move my fish,gravel and plants.

Best get on with my day. First ..find buckets.

Hope y'all have a great day. Hope to chat more soon.
At least your in, now you can do what you need as you can.
Hope everything goes well for you my friend, you deserve it. :thumb:
Take care.

Stay safe

i hate moving even when it's an upgrade. you deserve the nicer place, congrats on the new digs and sympathies on the move .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

how do you plant them ? i like cactus but have no clue about them.

now is the time to plan out and install the grow spaces proper. decent set-ups save so much trouble over time. more cost effective too.

the mental change is the greatest benefit. beyond that, you'll find it changes nearly nothing day to day.

most folk i know still grow in the same manner as they did pre-legal. it still carries a stigmatism in the workplace, so there are still drug screening and other considerations hanging about. people will talk about it much more openly now though.

the biggest surprise will be nobody cares, and probably didn't previous lol.

And legalization finally fantastic news.

it's almost like joining the 20th century. it would be nice if quebec and manitoba would get on board and legalize personal growing. they want it all corporate.

Back
Top Bottom