Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Highya VG,

Lovely bud shots! B'natches #2 + #3 are my favorites. Btw, those leaves look like the calcium deficiency. Time for calmag or epsoms, maybe? Oh, and those trichomes seemed very milky. They looked so good!! Happy Smokin'

Hey y'all.
I've been dealing with internet outages.
Not sure if I'll get to update with pics today or not. I'm using the bf's phone right now. He has an LTE network and I don't.

Planning on transplanting the Super Skunk and JSP. Just need a place to put them after. May have to wait a few days for that to happen.
I did transplant the DDAs. I ended up using three gallon GeoPots.
I kinda dropped the ball on those two. Should have transplanted them two weeks ago. Roots looked fantastic though.
Don't think I'll get much of a return as I suspect the transplant will push them fully into flower. Perhaps I can still practice reversing an auto?
I'm getting some more DDA seeds from Buttercup soon. I can drop another one or two of those this fall.

Hope I can get back on and chat with y'all later today. Bf is gonna need his phone back. Hope our service provider gets their act together. I've had constant, intermittent outages for a few weeks now. We are fully blacked out right now. No idea when it will be back.

Pissing me right off. Time for some herbal tea and a J.
I need to mellow out.

Looking terrifically verdant! :yummy:

If that leaf damage is only near the top, you can discount K or Mg def - light stress and/or heat are good bets.

Smoke break..
:passitleft:
I think light stress and cool temps.
Lovely glamor shots.

:popcorn:
Thanks Beez. They are a bit blurry. It was cold in the room and I was shivering.
Highya VG,

Lovely bud shots! B'natches #2 + #3 are my favorites. Btw, those leaves look like the calcium deficiency. Time for calmag or epsoms, maybe? Oh, and those trichomes seemed very milky. They looked so good!! Happy Smokin'
I gave a full dose of cal-mag two days before it started. Didn't give any for the last feeding and it seems to have slowed down.
Have to scope them tomorrow but the Nachos are close.
Damn you're busy! JSP leaves are looking brazenly audacious, the DDAs outgrew their awkward teenage years, and lovely use of pre-pic confectioner's sugar on the B'naches.

FTW!
DDA #2 has some interesting tops on her. They went from a trifoliate leaf grouping into one regular top and one that's split into two. Three mains may end up being kinda cool?
Hope ya got your internet fixed.
I did! Seems like it's stable today.
Right back at ya! :love: :love: :love:

My @Weed Seeds Express delivery just arrived! That was fast.

My next grow will be Chemdawg,Pre 98' Bubba. A bit later on Shed and I are planning on doing a joint grow for the Doug's Varin.

Once you can figure out what to say when someone sneezes.
Bless you makes me think of the bubonic plague and Gesundheit makes me think of WW1.
At least one state made it illegal to teach German in their schools during the war. I think there were others that forbade any German speech in a public setting.

I have no issues with anyone using it. I just never really have.

If my kids sneeze I tell them "Don't let your brain fall out".
Then they tell me I'm weird...

They may be onto something.

Back
Top Bottom