Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Liking them B'naches! Could get top-heavy in there. :)

:Namaste:
Yup. I noticed that the tallest one needs supports already. Middle one may need them soon as well but the shorty #3 plant is quite stout. She may be good as is.

They have been without a fan for a few weeks. Gonna need to be careful when I move them around. Make sure the lux is similar and that they don't get too much circulation too fast.
I would hate to mess them up now.

My lazy busy ass finally got around to transplanting the two GG4 clones that rooted. Was at the end of a bag of Pro Mix.

Honk if you hate hydrophobic soil!!

I have another bale in my truck. It's guarded by four nests of wasps.
No bueno!

I was hoping that the floral crystals would have worked but they have done nothing. They did keep the cuttings fresh so it isn't a total loss. I may still be able to send unrooted cuts.

GG4 on the way? Send it with roots...he could use the clone shipper back. ;)
I'll be sending one rooted and one cutting. I want to see if they end up being viable for rooting in his cloner or if it's a definite flop and I can end this fever dream.

Was gonna mention that Fiskars revamped their titanium trimmer. It is now approved for ease of use by the Arthritis Foundation.
I can attest that it was much more comfortable and I actually didn't get a blister as was the norm previously.

Thank you Fiskars!!

Highya VG,

Love what you've done to the place!! You have some gorgeous buds! Always a pleasure to stop by and say high. You are doing a great job with all of them. Happy Smokin'

This one?
Yes and no. Mine doesn't have a black blade. I have the titanium version.
That is the new style though.

This one?

It's out of stock on their site. What's the advantage to titanium besides being able to shank thicker skinned individuals?
Looks like a hybrid with the white grip but yes. That's the one.

The advantage to the titanium one is that it was in stock locally. That and it won't need sharpening for a very,very long time.

Thanks! I'm in the market for a second trimmer since my family occasionally pitches in to help. :)
Lol. That's why I got one. They can use the old one. This one is for mama.

Any extra little bit of comfort during a long job is welcome!

Highya VG,

Love what you've done to the place!! You have some gorgeous buds! Always a pleasure to stop by and say high. You are doing a great job with all of them. Happy Smokin'
You snuck in there and I almost missed your post!
Glad that I didn't after all.
Always happy to see you Bode.

Still plugging away over here. How's your grow going?

Highya VG,

It's going well, almost! Plants are looking mighty fine (a little tall), but I think I have too many males. They won't tell me untill after the stretch! But, they do look good, and bushy. Happy Smokin'

Highya VG,

It's going well, almost! Plants are looking mighty fine (a little tall), but I think I have too many males. They won't tell me untill after the stretch! But, they do look good, and bushy. Happy Smokin'
Do you usually go with reg seeds?
I know so little about you.

Yes, but I'm rethinking the whole thing. Getting older, need a little less, seed prices arent too expensive .... Probably should go with feminized seeds. What else would you like to know? Happy Smokin'

Yes, but I'm rethinking the whole thing. Getting older, need a little less, seed prices arent too expensive .... Probably should go with feminized seeds. What else would you like to know? Happy Smokin'
Completely missed this.
My apologies Bode.

I hear ya. Growing can be a lot of work.

I take it you're exclusively an outdoor grower?

Back
Top Bottom