Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Phewf on all counts! Have a good chill. :slide:

And don’t forget the netflix! ;)
Gonna watch Gordon Ramsay yell at fresh faced, hope-filled chefs.
If you watch it on slow motion you can see when he breaks their spirits.

He's such a dick. I love that guy.
I can hear him now.

Oi!!! Come eer you donut!!!

Chopping the GDP today along with the Ghost Train Haze that I'm growing in my Weed Seeds Express/Atreum grow..
Screwed my back and neck up again. Bf has to help me. May explain his bad temper this morning.

I'll get pics up later.

Beautiful frosty goodness! :bravo:

Highya VG,

Love that frost! You have some seriously gorgeous buds there!! I'll bet you can't wait to smoke her?!? I would be like that! Now you have pain medicine for your pain! So sorry you got hurt. :hug: :love: Happy Smokin'

That's one helluva harvest! The bamboo, lights, and nutes did their jobs and you certainly did with all that frosty bulk.
Almost done testing these nutes. I figure two grows are sufficient.
The Nextlight Core is a fantastic light imo. Those buds are so hard. Even the larf was decent. Still wish that I would have removed more from down below. It was a real b*+$# to trim that stuff.
Doesn't help that I'm having some serious pain issues right now.

I was wishing for a bowl trimmer this morning. It wasn't good.
Beautiful frosty goodness! :bravo:
So sparkly. :drool:
Highya VG,

Love that frost! You have some seriously gorgeous buds there!! I'll bet you can't wait to smoke her?!? I would be like that! Now you have pain medicine for your pain! So sorry you got hurt. :hug: :love: Happy Smokin'
I'm not waiting to smoke her. I already have. I took a bunch of testers a few days before harvest.

I need the pain relief and couldn't wait.

A lil update on the two DDA and their new friends.

DDA#1 has sprouted some half decent looking leaves. Damn straight!
She is at day #18 since sprout.
The other gal is at day #17 since sprout and is growing slower than the algae on her soil. She did finally grow past that cotyledon that was shading her. She is well into the DDA uggo stage and will hopefully take after her sibling.

Anyone want to place bets on SPOG or no SPOG yet?

I'm running them quite cool. The temp in the clone area this morning was 66°. I'm hoping that the Ruderalis in them will appreciate this and it will be a very slow transition to flower. Fingers crossed as it's anecdotal as hell.

I did start some new seeds. I'll show occasional pics but for reasons I won't go into, I'm not going to talk about them. They may even faze out all together.
They came up just fine. This time I used @InTheShed 's method of letting them sit in H202 and then into tap as opposed to my method of tap with who knows how much H202 added.

I think it may work better but will have to try it a few times to see.

Sprouts...

Almost done testing these nutes. I figure two grows are sufficient.
:nomo:
Doesn't help that I'm having some serious pain issues right now.
:(
DDA#1 has sprouted some half decent looking leaves. Damn straight!
:yahoo:
She is well into the DDA uggo stage
:laugh:
Anyone want to place bets on SPOG or no SPOG yet?
:rolleyes:
This time I used @InTheShed 's method of letting them sit in H202 and then into tap as opposed to my method of tap with who knows how much H202 added.
For the record, I always soak in distilled water after the H2O2 bath.
Sprouts...
Some sprouts!

Hmmm.....
Maybe I do need to start another auto after all?
Buttercup said that as soon as I do she will grow out of this.....I dunno. I'm sceptical.

I have a few options. I'm saving my last DDA seed so that one is off the table for now.
View media item 1835722
I'll have to mull it over for a bit.

I'll get some pics of the B'Naches up tomorrow. Think the buds on those are going to be impressive.

All I know is that you will probably catch a lot less flack if you pull that DDA than when I pull my mutant Jack Herer. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I can still grow her but I may not expect much. She still has the potential to turn around.
Just concerned about harvest weights and having enough future product.

Trimming up my GDP right now.
Please enjoy these blurry-ass pics.

I'm a baked potato....

True...space vs output is a major part of the ongoing decision-making process!

Not so baked you don't understand the purpose of a well-placed hyphen:

:thumb:
Feels like the same stress that I went through last year with the DDAs.
They start off so funky but I know there is a possibility that they will turn out just fine. The uncertainty sucks but it's all part of growing and something that we have to accept.
Doesn't mean that I have to enjoy it at all, right?
I decided to wait on sprouting another auto. I had time to reflect and if only one DDA turns out I'll just run her alone in a smaller tent. If the both turn out then great!

That’s one twisted sister!! If that DDA were mine, I’d top it and see what happens. :popcorn:
Lol. This is only my second auto grow but I may already be set in my ways. No touchy!
I have zero plans to top or train them.
There is a chance that I could get super stoned and do something drastic. It's happened before.

Twisted Sister was a band back in the day, no? :laugh:
Hells yes! Used to watch them on MTV!
Bitchin'!
Dee Snider rules!!!:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:
He's a complex man. And evidently an ordained minister. Neat.

Hey y'all.

Have some pics of the B'Naches for you today.
They are on the newest version of MC.
Looks like it's doing ok so far. Plant #1 is having a little issue. She has some yellow lowers, light overall color and is getting some bronzing on the top fan leaves.
I'm just watching her at this point. May end up giving a epsom feeding to that one. May be cool temps that that pheno doesn't like but the others don't seem to mind or it's because she is closer to the light perhaps. Maybe she's just a hungry plant. I'll do my best to figure it out before she suffers too much.

#2 looks good.

#3 is momma's favorite child.

If the buds are this big and they are at day #41 since flip I think I'll have a nice sized harvest when it's all said and done.
Think I may split them up and give them some more room. After this evening I'll only have the Skywalker Og in the 2x4 since I plan on harvesting my Sirius Black tonight.
I should have the space.

My clone area is starting to get overrun by my pothos plant.

She is growing out of my aquarium that sits above this space. Seems that she is thoroughly enjoying the fish crap that is abundantly provided by Rosie the Shubunkin.
I may need to clone that plant as it's getting pretty long and starting to get in my way.

New sprouts are doing well. It was hard to get a pic without glare. Sorry.

Nothing looks like crap so I'm content.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom