Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Highya GDB,

Lovely tent! The FB's are living up to their name! Buds are swelling nicely! They all look healthy and gorgeous! How much more time to harvest? Big buds for the stash jar!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode.

I've given up on trying to predict harvest windows. I'm super lousy at it and I've got the record to prove it! :laugh:

Jeez man! We put 0.25g in ours with sugar leaf for filler and they spin me out after two drags/puffs 😂

1 gram joints is crazy talk.

No wonder you’re so zen 🤣

Great yield though GDB!
That was Shed-talk, Nick!

I don't even know how much my joints weigh. Never weighed one!

Let me do that now......okay .28 grams per joint. 🧐

So, 1,000 joints worth?
Damn, GDB- that's a lot of weed...
I did a tester. Yuck! Not a tasty early tester like the Forbidden Fruit was.

So it's down to 999. :)

Hopefully, it'll become more tasty as it cures! I've had that happen. Can't hurt to hope! Happy Smokin'

Thanks Bode.

I took my last 2 plants a little early I think, so with this one I'm going to let her get more amber (but not too much!). Hopefully they will make for a nice cocktail!
I'm a little late to the party but everything looks great!! Well done Growmie!! That light seems to be doin justice in your garden for sure!! Can't wait to see more in the future. Happy Wednesday from my world to you. Nice to meetcha by the way!! 😎✌️

Hopefully, it'll become more tasty as it cures! I've had that happen. Can't hurt to hope! Happy Smokin'
I'm almost certain it will Bode. Most of mine don't taste good early but they eventually come around!

I'm a little late to the party but everything looks great!! Well done Growmie!! That light seems to be doin justice in your garden for sure!! Can't wait to see more in the future. Happy Wednesday from my world to you. Nice to meetcha by the way!! 😎✌️
Nice to meet you Scottay! Always nice to make a new acquaintance! And thanks for the kind words.

Hello all.

I started taking down the Forbidden Fruit today on her Flip + 86. "Started" is the key word. She's kind of massive compared to most of the plants I grow so this will likely be a 2-day job.

She has a few HUGE colas so I'm hoping there is no mold or rot hidden within.

Here's her back porch obit pic:
FF END 10-26-23 back porch.jpg

And here's her front porch (natural light) obit pic:
FF END 10-26-23 front porch.jpg

Here she is untethered and in full flop/lean mode:
FF END 10-26-23 full flop.jpg

Here's a bud pic:
FF END 10-23-23 bud.jpg

Here's the pile she produced:
FF END 10-26-23 pile.JPG

She's a heavy girl containing little to no larf. I'm pretty sure she's going to be my heaviest yield ever, or very close to it.

I looked at that pile and decided to cover it with a dark plastic trash bag and go smoke some weed. I hope to get back to it tonight!

I'll post more pics once I get her cleaned up. For now, it's time for some Crescendo! :ganjamon:

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
Damn cuz...... she's a beast!!! Purdy too!! Well done Growmie!! I wanna be your neighbor!! Happy Thursday!! 😎✌️

Hello all.

I got the final weight on the Slurricane. She's now holding steady at 62% RH instead of jumping up every time I closed up her bag!

She came in at 208g. I didn't take in pics of it on the scale so you'll have to take my word for it (or not). :)

I put her in two 1/4 pound Grove bags.
Slur 11-1-23 at 62RH 208g.jpg

I won't be trying her anytime soon. Her early tester didn't taste too good but she'll get better with time (hopefully).

Thanks for your interest.

PEACE

Grove bags love ‘em - zip ‘em up and even 6 months later you got all the flavour and aroma and perfect bud without doing a thing!

We got what looks like a new design 1/2 pounder recently. Doesn’t have the extra spot to heat seal them as well anymore. They improved the zip? Think @DeeBoy knows a bit about it. I have some little 1oz ones for my personal stuff and that zip isn't letting anything out

But don't they look nice full’o weed whatever the size!

Nick
F993FE9A-2BEB-4C8A-8A56-C2D766F61097.jpeg

I bought a few QP bags recently and they changed the zipper for sure.
Just need to be careful when you open em as I'm sure if you're not paying attention you could rip em.
Not really sure why, but they have a velvet texture and have a touch indicator on it to get you to feel them.
Probably some weird ASMR thing. Anyone want to feel my bag?

1.4-lb-black-bag-white-1026x806.png

These feature an all new velvet soft touch matte that feels like a million bucks and will give your product the unique high end feel that it deserves.

😅

Grove bags love ‘em - zip ‘em up and even 6 months later you got all the flavour and aroma and perfect bud without doing a thing!

We got what looks like a new design 1/2 pounder recently. Doesn’t have the extra spot to heat seal them as well anymore. They improved the zip? Think @DeeBoy knows a bit about it. I have some little 1oz ones for my personal stuff and that zip isn't letting anything out

But don't they look nice full’o weed whatever the size!

Nick
F993FE9A-2BEB-4C8A-8A56-C2D766F61097.jpeg
They have improved the zips Since I got my 1st bags. With the new ones I just use the zips and don’t have to heat seal them. I think grove bag people said heat sealing adds 5% to your terps vs just using the ziplock.

I bought a few QP bags recently and they changed the zipper for sure.
Just need to be careful when you open em as I'm sure if you're not paying attention you could rip em.
Not really sure why, but they have a velvet texture and have a touch indicator on it to get you to feel them.
Probably some weird ASMR thing. Anyone want to feel my bag?

1.4-lb-black-bag-white-1026x806.png

😅
Somehow, I felt it.

Back
Top Bottom